Why did they give up on their dreams?

Why did they give up on their dreams?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/busiest-airport-international-passengers/
pennlive.com/news/2017/04/immigration_refugees_immigrant.html
marketplace.org/2017/05/10/wealth-poverty/big-promise/erie-public-schools-consolidating-survive
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf is this?
I'm in Washington and this map is shit

too many scum people flooding the place in too short a time

OP is legit
No one should ever come to Idaho or South Carolina
They're the worst states, you wouldn't like them
Terrible, terrible states, with lots of bad stuff
Stay far away

>tfw you live in a flyover state and will never ever get flooded with Mexicans

Dont ya dare come to Texas yall hear.

This map is fucking gay.

Yes, Wyoming is a shitty ugly state that's good for nothing but flying over. Please don't come here.

OP, I tell you, Kansas is boring, conservative, and safe. Most of this state is nowhere near as enriched and liberal as the nigger containment cities. It's no destination state. It's flyover. We're all flying everywhere.

that map actually shows where high concentrations of homos and soy boys are

it's missing a violently green dot in the middle of texas for austin

Yeah don't come to Pennsylvania guys, you're not missing much. It's actually the worst state, just cornfields and smelly Amish. Nope, nothing to see here so don't bother.

Chicago had something like 55 million visitors in 2017. New Orleans and the entire state of Texas are destination places. OP is full of shit.

How is Chicago a fly over city? They have the most busy airport in the world.

who picka da corn?

retarded

What is interesting about connecticut?

another (you) collector out on the hunt

be sure to type "sage" in the option field

washington state is fucking disgusting

kys

What's interesting about Pennsylvania, the rednecks or the niggers?

I grew up in Pennsylvania and my hometown is basically a refugee camp now. They are importing so many Somalians the school district is going bankrupt. I would never return to Pennsylvania.

Texas alone has 4 cities better the Seattle and Portland.

Yeah Illinois the state with the second biggest and best city in the country is a fly over state. OK

map is legit, only states you should ever go to are dark green.

This map is so true. Oklahoma is so awful and boring. No one would come here in their right mind.

I live in Michigan don’t come anywhere near Detroit metropolitan unless you want to see the product of industrialization suburbs, the UP is just fucking snow and trees, Traverse city is the only place worth going

Born in Oklahoma. Frequent visitor. Come to Kansas. We'd love to have you.

when did the murder capital of the country become the second best city?

Y-yeah!

Idaho is the WORST U GUYS
DON'T COME HERE

t. we're full fuck off

going to NY is about as fun as a kick to the head.

>south carolina
>super boring flyover state
>#1 tourist state in the country

d-duhhhhhhhh

Checked and what town Pennbro? I'm in northeast philly

I bet whoever made this wears sandals and smells like a head shop

Yeah going to need a source on this bullshit....

Shut the fuck up faggot, Traverse City fucking blows. I live here. It's nothing but yuppies and hipsters and old people that can't drive worth a shit. Everyone in this city is retarded and drinks way too much of that "hurrr durrrr muh Great Lakes, unsalted and shark free!" koolaid shit. Even then they're all dumb as fuck about it. I work on the ore boats and yet whenever people ask me what I do for a living and I tell them they seem to think I'm a fisherman. I guess they never actually look at the lake and notice those giant ships on it.

Oh, not to mention it's a fucking liberal shithole filled with pointless ordinances and local laws. For instance, they used to have gasoline delivered here by boat, but all the Chicago-transplant hippies decided that was evil and petitioned to stop it. So yet another facet of American industry died, and now that gasoline gets here through the decaying pipeline underneath the Mackinac Bridge and dozens of dirty diesel trucks that destroy the roads and pollute the air with fumes and noise. Much better for the environment!

>tl;dr
Fuck Traverse City. All of the Lower Peninsula can get glassed for all I care. The UP is awesome purely for the fact that nobody lives there and the only annoying retards you have to put up with are hillbillies with stupid accents.

I agree with this map.
Kansas is a shithole.
Stay away.

Have you been other places? Washington is actually fucking amazing compared to other places as long as you avoid certain parts of Seattle.

his map was obviously made by a massive fucking faggot Texas is amazing just ask all the cuckyforinans moving here for work and human rights

Ever since it was called the second city. That’s shits on the south side and it’s 99% black on black. Chicago is more aesthetic and a much better city then ny, la

As a Texan I agree, Texas is incredibly boring. Go back to California.

don't forget shitcongo nigger

And then vote for the same policies and laws that turned their own state into such a bureaucratic nightmare that they had to flee it. People from the West Coast are fucking brainlet-tier. They're trying to have their way with Colorado and Alaska after they finish off Texas

incorrect, Atlantas Hartfield Jackson is the busiest, yankee.
telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/busiest-airport-international-passengers/

Scottsdale, AZ is the third most vacationed city in the USA. AZ needs to be bright green.

I didn’t say traverse was some god send it’s just the best of the other cities for a tourist location

there are way to many real men in texas and Alaska possibly Colorado for that to happen. all they will end up doing is killing themselves and redpilling the majority.

Calling them "flyover" instead of......
SHITHOLE
H
I
T
H
O
L
E

pennlive.com/news/2017/04/immigration_refugees_immigrant.html

marketplace.org/2017/05/10/wealth-poverty/big-promise/erie-public-schools-consolidating-survive

I would prefer the tourists go to Ludington so they could take the ferry over to Wisconsin and get out of my fucking sight

So why isn't Georgia green then? My point still stands.

Yep. Texas sucks. No reason for non-Texans to ever come here. We're also violent and extremely racist to all non-whites.

It's more likely than you think, user. Before Seattle and California transplants ruined shit, people in Washington were also "rednecks" and "loggers." It was (and still is in rural areas, especially east of the Cascades) a very conservative place. California sodomites ruined it, they will soon ruin the entire nation west of the Rockies, and then they will come for the rest of us. The Eternal Faggot and his spic allies never stop.

To be fair, I was caught for 7 hours on the fucking Interstate in SC because only one guy has a plow and he was eating at Waffle House.

The upside was there were smashed cars for 70 miles on either side of the highway, with banged up black people wandering around in the woods with shock.

not for nothing but NJ conn and most of PA should be brown

because that map is made by literal retards who have only ever left LA for NYC or vice versa.

>tfw you live in Alaska and have met people from every state, every European country, and half of asia, some parts of Africa, and half of south American countries all in the past year

Its fucking weird.

>Alaska
>only kinda interesting
Do you hate nature?

Thanks for that. I was actually looking for jobs around the TC area because I like that part of the sate for fishing. I will steer clear now.

>flyover city?
This map is talking about states, not cities

>Chicago's airport is busy!...
...As a place to change planes. This map talks about DESTINATIONS (the place you are ACTUALLY flying to)

>Colorado

DUDE

WEED

Also what the fuck does Connecticut even have. Ive lived in NJ and PA most of my life but there really is nothing that ever made me want to go there for anything outside of business, Massachusetts too.

this map is written by a giant fucking moron.

you could start by googling national parks.

What kind of fishing job? If you mean commercial fishing, good luck. The only people that do that are timber niggers because they're allowed to completely decimate fish populations and the government can't do anything because muh ancestors, muh broken treaties, muh gibz

You can get a license and do charter fishing and stuff, sure, but I can't imagine how fucking horrifying it must be to do that with the type of tourists we get up here (many of them are from Chicago).

But why would Mexicans be racist against other Mexicans?

No I meant I wanted a job up there so I can live in the area. Fishing is just a hobby not work. The TC area is my favorite part of the state to fish

Please tell as these faggot Californians that move to Texas that the Lone Star State is super-boring, backward, and so damn Christian we make the cult in Far Cry 5 look like a bunch of Unitarian Universalists.

Ah, sorry I misunderstood. There aren't really a lot of good jobs up here anyways. It's pretty much all retail shit centered around the tourist industry. There's a couple corporate offices downtown but nothing major.

Chicago is the only place worth coming to Illinois for, though. I've lived here for five years and never been to he parts of Illinois south of Chicago and will never have a reason to.

How on earth is Texas a flyover lmao

Agreed. Visited Chicago for the first time six years ago and immediately wanted to move here, and did within the year. Visited NYC for a week and was wishing to go home after two days. Chicago rocks, I just hate dealing with negro bums.

Maps kinda true though...

>Liking shitcago
urbanite negro scum

Have you ever even been?

You dont have to tell anyone.

It's not like you are Oregon

Looking at a crime rate and demographics map, the only part that seems worth going to is the northern end.

kek I hope you're prepared for millions of conservative coloradoan refugees in the coming years.

Yes, and that's where everything you'd want to see or do is located. The areas with all the crime seriously look like they were bombed out, like Detroit, but there's no reason to go there anyway. Fun stuff and good neighborhoods are all in the Loop (central) or north side. I bet you'd have a good time if you visited. It's beautiful here and you can have a drink in our Trump tower overlooking the river!

Arizona is the most uncucked state in the country in spite of the Mexican scourge.
Pennsylvania, Florida, and Nevada are okay too.

Attention fellow Californians and non-flyover bros
Arizona is a boring wasteland of heat and racists
Please stay away from Arizona

I live in Florida and I'd kill to live in Wyoming. I hate this state so goddamn much.

If you are big into bass fishing then Florida is the best place on earth to live

Same
And I'm stuck here for at least until 2019

This post is super gay but I has some good points. See most of the crime in Chicago should be considered in the greater Chicago area as the urban and developed section of Chicago has very little crime, this section includes most neighborhoods right on the coast of lake Michigan, pic related.

>Minnesota
>Maine
>Idaho
>Wyoming

Bugpeople fear nature and hate beauty.

Bass fishing sucks. If I had the money to buy an ocean boat though, I'd move to Florida

>Nevada
>Kinda Interesting
Go kill yourself, the local high school had two gun incidents involving students last year, and niggers in Las Vegas created a riot at their highschool.

>dude weed: the map

>Go to Alaska
>Just drink because that's all there is

Beautiful state, but beauty only gets you so far.

Shut up before they figure it out

>tfw I've only ever lived in Idaho and South Carolina

>pennsylvania, jersey, massachusetts, and connecticut as "kinda interesting"

lol

Hey, its my favorite lakeboat. This is now a lakeboat thread. Gay-ass aftenders need not apply (except for whalebacks).

>2 years in CA as an adult
>mother is from CA
Midwest is just a better place to live if you're worth half a shit.

Nig they said SC is boring wtf and they say ORGEON IS WORTH VISITING. What BRAINDEAD NIGGER JEW WROTE THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE? SC has nigger-themeparks where you can see real live nigs in their natural habitat. It's called Myrtle Beach ghettos. Pretty fun one nig even ate out of the palm of my hand in the form of welfare stamps.

Go lynch yourself the SC founded the Confederacy. No one here likes chimps at the place I work the only nigs there are the fuckin janitors.. it's like that all over the state. Btw the glorious Klan is still very active here...

Oregon sucks don't come here.

>Nevada
>kinda interesting
Vegas is more interesting than the entirety of California lmao