JANUARY 21st == WAR WITH NORK

Under the rule of International Bankruptcy, North Korea has 70 years of protection.

The North Korean Won became the currency of North Korea on December 6, 1947, replacing the Korean Yen (this was when NORK sent all their gold to the BIS in Basel Switzerland, and the UPU, also in Basel, allowed NORK to issue paper currency to facilitate commerce). By doing this and declaring Bankruptcy a sovereign nation gets 70 years of protection for which to pay back their debt.

The 70 year Bankruptcy ended on December 7th, 2017.

The 45 day grace period for a trust to end is on January 21st, 2018.

This will be the 1st day the International community can move in and repossess the land, people and resources unless Kim Jung Un renews the Bankruptcy for another 70 years (unlikely).

The Hawaii Alert was PRIORITY NOTICE for what is coming . *** PRIORITY NOTICE ***

I don't think we're going to have a Winter Olympics this year.

Eyes wide open

Bump for.... Interesting

International bankruptcy law, sure.

curious if any other countries are in this 70 year repayment period?

Well if that ain't a fine humdinger.

Bump for intplesting

Bumpp

How many times can boomer doomsayers be wrong before they give up?

basically this

post links to corroborate your bullshit or fuck off

well this is fuggin intredasting

That sounds unenforceable and retarded. Who gets to say what happens after that? Does it just become some weird black hole non country like Petoria?

Literally hundreds upon hundreds of times. They just don't care

Hmm the last story I read was about the north and south putting together a female hockey team for the Olympics.

BIG IF TRUE
BRING ON THE FUCKING WAR FUCK YEAH

>I don't think we're going to have a Winter Olympics this year.

Nonsense. Every Olympic Games after will be Winter.

OK, you get your kek.

The kids will get the joke later.

how will a war with North Korea will start?

most likely, the jews from Mossad will start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11.

i'm all Warning you on this but you either Ignore me or Laugh at me. you will be sorry you didn't Believe me.

kek
we need more of you on Sup Forums user

Sage this thread. I've been digging for a while now and I can't find anything on a Nork bankruptcy deadline. Interesting LARP, but a mere LARP until proven.

Fun story, how about some sources.

Fuck off LARPer

>This will be the 1st day the International community can move in and repossess the land, people and resources

Fuck off nigger fagget.
...it's as if Sup Forums is full of 15 year old dweebs who still have a smooth, hairless scrotum...

fuck this place.

My God I want LARPing happeningfags to all kill themselves. I want the thousands to shithole threads back because those were at least fun and not retarded. A fluke text, A FUCKING FLUKE TEXT SENT BY MISTAKE, does not mean North Korea's going to attack us on this date. If this is the new September 23rd I ought to nuke Sup Forums. I swear all of you decide to turn off your brains whenever nukes are mentioned on the news, or worse yet, an accidental emergency text message.

I think boomers constantly pull this bullshit just because they're all going to die in 10-20 years anyway and they force the nuke meme because they want to die sooner than later, and they want to drag the whole world down with them.

BUMPIMPING to see where this goes.

debt in what currency? debt to who? when was the debt incurred?

the question is: are we friends with North Korea or friends with those who lent to North Korea?

we may be friends with North Korea, we may be friends with those who lent

who is to say?

Too late, they took the world with them in 2008.
>these godforsaken kids! When I was young I was milking cows for 50 cents a bucket! They complain about work all the time, like how half their check goes to taxes and social security! Pffff, that’s nothing! Kids these days are lazy!

>Norks tell the (((globalist bankers))) to go fuck themselves, successfully builds nukes to avoid becoming like Libya or Iraq, become unlikely hero to Sup Forums as they make the first move in dismantling the debt slave system

>BANKER'D.COM

i didn't even chuckle.
>reddit jokes

Biggest problem is that Tokyo is easily in range of current nukes and would be hit way faster than any anti-ballistic missile system could respond.
Hawaii alert was a covert test to see how the public would react.

Korea wins by emp from a nuke they detonate 2 miles above California it takes 30 minutes until the North Korean pilots stop attacking because they notice white flags an American spokes person tells the bbc the American people refuse to take up arms against the koreans because they no longer have internet access or Starbucks and the pilot lights on the cookers in burger king won't start anymore

Or maybe it was a false alarm?

Your thread is stupid. Does anyone have a link to NKTV? I'll watch that instead.

If Kim actually did try anything to any U.S territory, all of his shit would get shot down before it had any chance to be anywhere near its target and China would give the U.S the go ahead to turn NK into a parking lot.

blahbblahblajblahblahblah
remember Iraq and Afghanistan
should have been a walk in the park
didn't even have an air force or navy
was far from a walk in the park wasn't it
on paper you are all tough guys but wars arent fought on paper

>blahbblahblajblahblahblah
Amazing argument, Britmutt.

ginger balls and his average American wife you're trolling yourself with that picture not me

No one is going to take military action during the Olympics. This postpones timeline for war from anywhere in March to November midterms in the US.

"Wow" as other anonymous humans posting here would say, this humor perfectly complements the Winter Olympics comment in the opening post by another fellow human. I too am laughing my human body parts off.

You missed a lot of details :
> Norks sent gold to BIS as collateral for being able to issue currency .. One which is not respected and sanctioned to shit internationally
> Protection from what? They're isolated and not allowed to conduct trade?
> Debt ? Debt to who and how much?
> Bankruptcy ended.. so what? What materially changes now?
> his will be the 1st day the International community can move in and repossess the land, people and resources unless Kim Jung Un renews the Bankruptcy for another 70 years (unlikely).
You haven't sourced any info about the actual bankruptcy terms/debt held under it nor any details about the gold being held...
No one is going in to reposes shit and there clearly are no protections regarding this bankruptcy. I don't see anyone going into a spanish country who declares bankruptcy every decade and they're literally confiscated foreign assets.

Seems like bullshit LARP... try to come up w/ a more convincing story.

>1 post by this id

>International bankruptcy
Confirmed idiot.

>I-It was a mistake! brainlet says for the millionth time
You know what was a mistake? You.

Real mature, fuckwit. Take your meds and go back to the mental hospital because everything you spew here is lies. Listen, and listen closely: NK and US are NEVER, EVER going to war with each other. NEVER. Every single angle is ridiculously unrealistic. If Kim every tried anything, his entire country would be a parking lot. If Trump ever tried anything, China would ensure our technology would turn to dogshit and that we'd basically be back in the stone age. You have never heard the concept of MAD. MAD keeps them both at bay.

This was not some dumbass psyop so that US could have the excuse to nuke NK preemptively. This wasn't a psyop so NK could know the response time or whatever. It. Was. A. Mistake.