Hello, Donald. For years...

>Hello, Donald. For years, you've enjoyed your two scoops of ice-cream while the unfortunate souls around you suffered only one. I want to play a game. The device you are wearing is hooked into both of your ear canals. When the timer goes off, the sound of my audience's laughter will be emitted directly into your head with such volume that the sound waves will liquefy your brain. You will require two keys to open the device. In your right hand, you have an ice-cream scoop with a razor sharp rim. On your abdomen, I have marked two X's. How much will you enjoy these two scoops? Better hurry up. Live or die, make your choice

kekkk

My sideneros
Finally a good copy pasta

What is more entertaining? Colbert posting, or cruz-posting?

kek

Colbert rubs lotion on his skin then hoses himself down.

kek

Kek, include me in the screencap please.

>2 keys

i'm a colbert fan and this got a hearty chuckle from me

>i'm a colbert fan

Lmoa

lol Top KEK here from USA

A fresh pasta?

This is funny

>im a faggot and i never stop sucking cocks even for a moment
ftfy user

I’ve made intense defecation inside mason jars for only 69 days. The combination of fast food and coffee marinated in my stomach created black children. The scent of my anal release was so rank that I would often vomit as the chocolately soft serve was sliding out my busted and loosened faggot ass. There were some days when I had not achieved the desired girth on my feces therefore I had to cheat by using a scientific medicine called Metamucil. This thickening agent tasted like orange juice, thank you scientist. I not only defecated into it but also urinated as well. The ancients of flint believe that mixing piss and shit would create an medicinal product called “jenkum”. In the ancient times, African warriors would smoke this medicinal herb before going into battle. Chief Bambosay Oluwulusambaaaaaal would often sing while smoking the sacred kaka, “oooooo kill Deh white man, drink dee blood of the children” a brave valiant warrior ahead of his time Bambosa was often regarded as a wine connoisseur, although he ne

Tweet it to colbert.

>dis my son, doodoo-obun
>I am doodoo-osun
>fadda
>fadda y dey do dis

This caused laughter and I am now informing you of this fact.

Weak image

bump

Weak Post of Color

bump

Pretty good, Norway. You're having a pretty good week.

Laughed immediately when I saw the picture scrolling through the catalog