STOP SAYING ITALIANS AREN'T WHITE STOP IT RIGHT NOW THEY ARE WHITE AND EUROPEAN ANY ONE WHO SAYS DIFFERENTLY IS A JEW...

STOP SAYING ITALIANS AREN'T WHITE STOP IT RIGHT NOW THEY ARE WHITE AND EUROPEAN ANY ONE WHO SAYS DIFFERENTLY IS A JEW OR A NON WHITE

they're just as white as the Irish, so basically not really.

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOTH GROUPS ARE WHITE

listen the fuck up, I'm half Irish and I barely want to call myself an Irish "Person"

Polish people are by far more white but they barely count imo

white enough for me, amigo

pic related is from naples

>this triggers the European (butter)

Relax my friend, they are simply jealous of superior hair genetics. Anglo hair is a very very sad thing to see past the age of 17.

that sandnigger is pathetic

>t. Gianni Montella Kowalski Adebayor

Italy rejected the ius soli, that makes Italy whiter than the USSR Socialdemocracy of Ashkenazi,

Those people don't know anything about biology. Especially the ones who try to redefine white to NW European then try to claim the Irish aren't white, clueless retards. Italians and Irish were disliked for being Catholics

So is the Lebshit saying that Europe was a bunch of retards for most of human history? I wonder what he thinks about Africa...

Anyone who has actually been to Italy can confirm that anything south of Milan is not white

Italians are Asian. Duh!

And also the fact they mainly came in waves as poorer classes.

We have to convince the normies it is different with poo in loos, beaners, and rapefugees.

pic related is Sicilian/Sardinian

Italy has the highest IQ in Europe. Doesn't matter is they are white or not.

t. Never left my basement ever

Why is every pollock ive ever known nothing but a lying, stupid, thieving sack of shit? Are you honorary jews? Did the Russians and Germans slay all of your intellects? oh, wait, thats exactly what they did!

Sardinians are the closest living relatives of Early European Farmers

thank god for the lombards, french and norman adventurism, and germanic genes in general

her mom is sicilian

fuck off they are 100% italian

Oy, they are basically Jews that aren't semitic.

> oh, wait, thats exactly what they did!
can confirm