If you're a shy guy stop going for normal girls, go for bad girls!

If you're just plain ugly then sorry this thread is not for you. But for the average lad, the reason you're getting rejected is not because you're unattractive, it's because you aren't the confident asshole most ''sweet'' and average girls crave. Confident women want shy guys. That girl who seems like a sassy rude bitch, shes the one you should be going for, because she wants the likes of you, not sweet Sarah in your class, because sweet sarah only wants to be drilled by arsehole cock and to be treated like shit.

Girls who have a rough and mean exterior are women who have actually suffered shit and who want a man who isn't a constant reminder of shitty people in their past.

Bad girls want to be tamed, and once you do tame them they will make the most loving and caring wives.

>shy guys
>taming bad girls

nice hentai fantasy

Fuck me if this isn't the worst advice ever. All girls like bad boys. Average girls fuck frat dude Chad. Bad girls fuck Aryan Brotherhood Chad. Never stick your dick in crazy.

This. This has to be one of the worst posts I’ve ever seen. Stop setting up spergs for total failure

just stop being shy
problem fixed faggot
how are you going to maintain a relationship if you're meek as a woman
she will grow to hate your weakness

>This has to be one of the worst posts I’ve ever seen
Spotted the newfag

That's the worst advice I've read in a long time. Congratulations.

>Bad girls want to be tamed
I want a girlfriend, not a bad dog who needs training.

This was written by a girl or gay guy

This has to be the worst post ever.

Had an ex like this, nearly got killed by it.

I go for politics, not mating. Get lost.

CLEARLY not written from experience.

In fact, I don't give flying fuck about people whatsoever. You are on the wrong board OP, like 95% of the ua cancer here

I would if I can find a irl nagatoro

She's gonna make your life hell and make you her beta cuck play toy. If you are actually beta enough to stay with her and marry her then she's gonna divorce you and go straight to a Chad to raise your kids

>go for filthy whores

no

all girls openly want a guy to be sweet
all girls secretly want a guy to be a little bit of a dick

you need to get them to chase those dopamine hits they get from the sweetness, which needs to be few and far between

It’s true one of the meanest Italian girls in my class is now my gf. She regularly shits in my mouth after Taco Bell.

Thanks OP, and praise kek

0th post worst post

So if you're a decent person and want a to have a decent partner you can't? You HAVE to settle for damaged goods? Yeah, feel free to go fuck yourself roastie.

God damn OP you sound like my dream girl

Thousands of years and you morons are still trying to figure women out and a few more years and you will still be trying to figure them out until waifubots come out. Just give up the fight and join the sex doll master race.

I can testify to this anons claims.
I was always super shy and all the turbo sluts and bitches wanted my cock

You make a girl your friend, you then ignore her, make her get those dopamine hits when she makes you pay attention to her, you do this for a while, until you reach a point where you take the lead, take her to places, and she will constantly be happy around you, and finally when you are both happy and loving of each other you make the move. This makes it easier to control her and fix up her horrible mindset, she now understands the act of trade, she pays a lot of attention to you, listen to you, and follow your lead, while you give her minimum attention she craves, and give her the love she wants. Use their manipulation against them, make them seem like they are getting more out of the situtation.

>WOJAK K-D-SIX-DASH-THREE-DOT-SEVEN, LET'S BEGIN. READY?

>Yes sir

>RECITE YOUR BASELINE

>And blood-black nothingness began to spin... A system of feels interlinked within feels interlinked within feels interlinked within one qt... And dreadfully distinct against the dark, a tall white fountain played

>FEELS

>Feels

>HAVE YOU EVER HAD A GF? FEELS.

>Feels

>DO YOU FEEL THAT FEEL? FEELS.

>Feels

>WHEN YOU'RE NOT PERFORMING YOUR DUTIES ARE YOU A SHUT IN LITTLE NEET? FEELS.

>Feels

>INTERLINKED.

>Interlinked

>WHAT IS IT LIKE TO HOLD THE HAND OF A QT YOU LOVE? INTERLINKED.

>Interlinked

>DID THEY TEACH YOU HOW TO FEEL? INTERLINKED.

>Interlinked

>DO YOU LONG FOR HAVING YOUR HEART INTERLINKED? INTERLINKED.

>Interlinked

>DO YOU DREAM ABOUT A QT INTERLINKED?

>Interlinked

>WHAT IS IT LIKE TO HOLD A QT IN YOUR ARMS? INTERLINKED.

>Interlinked

>DO YOU FEEL THAT THERE'S A PART OF YOU THAT'S MISSING?INTERLINKED.

>Interlinked

>WITHIN FEELS INTERLINKED

>Within feels interlinked

>WHY DON'T YOU SAY THAT THREE TIMES: WITHIN FEELS INTERLINKED.

>Within feels interlinked. Within feels interlinked. Within feels interlinked.

>WE'RE DONE WOJAK K, YOU CAN PICK UP YOUR WAIFU BONUS

i've got some bad news for you