European settlement of Australia was a mistake I want to go home

European settlement of Australia was a mistake I want to go home.

Other urls found in this thread:

occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/genetics-white-americans-are-very-white/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

come home white man

jesus christ

Lucky cunt, its cold and windy here, I wanna go to the fucking beach but this summer has been shit

harden up cunt

you hiring?

Beaches are for niggers.

I want some fucking snow.

Thriving in such a harsh land truly weeds out the strong. Aboriginals lived here for 40,000 years and all they managed to do was invent a bent stick.

Was 47 degrees in Sydney a couple of weeks ago. Where I live it was 43 with 98% humidity. OP's just being a pussy.

Pussy. That's nothing where I'm from. True, that's why I'm FROM there and not still there, but still

That's not too cold

Leave you fucking UnAustralian

Cool change is coming bro, check the BOM doppler radar for Brisbane. Looks like it just reached Cleveland.

he said white man

:^)

occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/genetics-white-americans-are-very-white/

>thriving in such a harsh land truly weeds out the strong.
>what is welfare

>tfw can't be happy unless my face and hands are numb
I don't want winter to end.

That's nothing, back in like 2012 where I lived there was a week where the average high was above 43C

And I live in the midwest

What the fuck?
How can you say that in this part of the world
We are all like 90% beach

19% humidity you should thank God for that, Bruce.. can't you find a billabong and take a dip yah pooftah?

always hotter in ipswich cunt.

today i ran into a bloke from highschool i really didn't like. he was a cunt then, half black first to get into smoking weed and petty stealing. so cool. made fun of me for being white and poor. today i ran into him, outside the train station- no trains running today it's buses- he wants to catch up before his bus comes, hits me up for a smoke and tells me he's homeless. i'm on my way home with a bottle of gin, 3 lemons and a liter of tonic water gearing up for tennis season on the couch in aircon. he's going to southbank to get what passes for a bath and has a hr on a bus to get there.

>MFW when it's not enough that I succeed, i'm even happier when I see others fail.

it was good day anons.

>werdpress sayz we r white
are you mentally ill

Why are you guys only at 38 degrees? I thought Australia had summer when we had winter?

What is your vocation?

Soft cunt

I hate it Sup Forums, I don't have a homeland.

I know that feel, cunt.

>Be Arizonafag
>temp gets as high as 49°C
Get on our level, Abos

thats 23andmes and ancestory.coms data collected of millions champ, the article linked to them. Not sure if dull or just gaslighting kike

banking

Anglo's of the world come back home.

Moshe, we don't treat your kind gently here.

Fucking anglos shipped out the Aussies.
Then used them as sponges to sop up Turkish bullets.
Come home? You're bring in hoards of Moslem trash. Why the fuck would Aussies be so stupid as to walk into that?

Are you sure you want me?
I was mutted by the Irish, Scots, Germans, Dutch, and Injuns.

wtf i bought winter clothes to move to brisbane cause i though it will be cold. reeeeeeee have i been scammed?

Come back and outbreed the Mudslimes and Negros here, please.

We didn't mean it, we thought you guys could use the holiday for good behavior in prison.

Had this thought myself. What the fuck are us cunts even doing here? No wonder half of us end up with skin cancer. There's a reason the aboriginals look the way they do. Us Euros end up shrivelling up spongebob style.

Not from around newcastle are you ?

It's called "schadenfreude"

Central coast

mate its all hypothetical on here you know? it's not really an offer that's on the table to the Australians you live in a fantasy world you mongrels

Ah right. Its cold and windy up this way too i cant wait for summer to fuck off.

non jewish bankers? how do you get a loan to start your small businesses or build your hotels?

those germans have a word for everything.

why is it on WordPress then why didn't you link the 23&me article about how white you all are either way it's fucking bollocks the whole world knows you're all mixed in some way

Ha, I work all night on a load dock in a tshirt and pants, sometimes I put a hat on.

sorry bud, youre wrong and the data i linked proves it. 95% of white americans are 100% white and they 5% that arent are only 1.4% non white with 0.19% african and 0.18% native american on average

Wow, that's only 6 degrees above freezing.

I didn't realize it got that cold down under even now during aussie winter.

Move to Tassie

Fuck Off We're Full

I dunnno how you yanks survive your summers, doesnt it get over 100 degrees? wtf how do you keep your water from boiling

Like others have said, you're a pussy. Where I'm from, it's always over 40 in the Summer. Phoenix regularly hits 50.

It gets hot in the Midwest. Oklahoma, Kansas and even Nebraska get as hot as Texas in the Summer.

Come home sunburnt man

>95% of white Americans are 100% white
so all 300 million Americans took 23&me tests and 95% of the white Americans that took the test are 100% white even though the odds of the average American having some non white in them is fucking huge it's just utter shit mate like anyone will believe that you cunts have got more colours in you than the gay pride flag

I'm sorry that you choose banking as your vocation but you coming here working as a bank clerk, an analyst or hedge fund manager doesn't seem to give any extra value. Besides we have plenty of people willing to fill these positions already.

We use a lot of ice cubes.

your narcissism is showing, kike

just want a nice pent house where the people are white and the whisky is cheap, honestly i can work anywhere in the world with a laptop and a cell phone

Just put on a jacket and quit bitching about the cold you boomerang nigger

>scotland
willing to swap for a few days

I don't speak celsius. can someone give me the fahrenheit rundown?

Am from AZ, gets easily up to 120 F where I live, KYS weakling

>tfw you're white as snow, living in Australia
>go out in the sun for 10 minutes and get burnt
>go as red as a prawn
>don't tan, just go pale again
>have to drive my car with tinted windows up so I don't burn
>generally function poorly in hot weather

Why my pasty white ancestors chose to settle in this fiery hellhole I will never know. I love just about everything else about Australia, but fuck Summer, I am not biologically meant to live in a place like this

>tfw in Perth
>hot as fuck
>apparently getting left over rain from some cyclone over the next two-three days

Come home fakelondon man

>Brisbane
Get a load of this faggot

kike? less of the name calling chief we arent all made of stone and why would the Jews even be arsed about Americans not being white what difference does it make to them? it bothers me because you call yourselves something you arent

>Wat is 50 SPF

thats nice sweetie and by sweetie i mean juden

even using german lol very multicultural you Americans as well as race

Believe me I do use it, it would just be nice to live somewhere where I'm not required to coat my self in that greasy shit.

>38
What's that in american you cunt.

;tldr

100.4F according to google

12 words are your little black eyes tired

Apparently we're getting 2x the monthly average rain in the next 2-3 days. It's probably still going to be 37 and Queensland level muggy as well.

;tldr

Enjoy your skin cancer faggots kek

Post g29

Stfu u silly Britfag cuckold.

You live in a world of Rotherhams and getting arrested for not being cuckold enthusiasts.

why do britcucks all suddenly STFU when you mention Rotherham???

Come on faggot.

Europeans must go back.

Ah thats why its so fucking windy today.

Legit flipped a wooden table over on my verandah.

Ranga user here. I have to put sunscreen on if I want to go outside for more than 15mins.
The memes are true :(

WA here

That's fuck all mate

Try 47-50 on the mines

Your australian citizenship is revoked for being a poofter

Lmao it was 22 degrees today, suck shit queers-lander.

stop being a soft cunt you fucken sook

>Central coast
ayy i'm at charmy