Antifa / Silver Valley Redneck Revolt member Dwayne Dixon 45 admits to chasing down James Fields with rifle moments...

Antifa / Silver Valley Redneck Revolt member Dwayne Dixon 45 admits to chasing down James Fields with rifle moments before the death of Heather Heyer at Unite the Right in Charlottesville last August

articles that mention him

heraldsun.com/news/local/counties/durham-county/article171511767.html

heraldsun.com/news/local/counties/durham-county/article170840742.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealJaredHowe/status/952337104809406465
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tremendous if substantiated

I think this is a response to this picture.

This Dwayne Dixon is a lecturere at UNC Chapel Hill. located in Orange County NC.

.....and the jews are trying to bury this thread.

bump for justice

Interdasting

Bump

what a retard

Bump.

True if big
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

Good find

Uhh, the commies are buying AR-15s. Whatever will we do now?

>chased him away with rifle
>James “attacks” group of marchers while fleeing armed man
So I guess Heather Heyer was killed with an assault weapon used by a leftist
Leftists don’t even need to pull the trigger to kill someone with an assault weapon
This fucking timeline man

I got the image from this tweet.
twitter.com/RealJaredHowe/status/952337104809406465
Image here is a reply to original tweet

If Spike actually made that image, I'm ordering a lower from them right fucking now.

I thought she died of a heart attack, and was never hit by the car?

bump

Big if true.

There's gonna be so much salt when fields gets off.

both are correct, the car cut into her ass but not enough to kill her by any means, the was dead when the eight people hauled her off. The woman is applying direct pressure to her cut but really she's not bleeding because her heart stopped. The newports and forks is what killed her.

It's on their instagram page.

You've seen the Truck of Peace. Now you get to see the Pickup Truck of Karma

I think we need to have a party at lee park when he's released.

Its real.

Only hits count..who is this Dywane Dixon and why did his mother name him like a nigger?

Well some people still think it’s James fault. This antifa is claiming to be brandishing and chasing James before Heathers death. So if antifa made him fear for his life then it’s his fault. Lefties should get on board and eat their own if this guy caused the accident by brandishing.

>chink optic
>keymod rail
>fagpul OD furniture
>tacky dust cover
It's almost like he's screaming "fuck my wife please"

bump

She died of blunt force trauma to the chest. She was not hit by the car, but she had a heart attack or fainted and someone tried to save her with CPR, which is a pretty traumatic activity.

Two words: splash damage

fuck yes! what time? Who is he with? Who liked that post..

So what would this mean for James? Would he be acquitted?

Hey everyone look how edgy this guy is for talking shit about Magpul

>silver valley
I'm amazed to see that Area mentioned on the news. The sheriff once referred to it as "the armpit of Davidson county". It's basically a giant meth lab at this point.

What a tub of lard

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

It's entry-tier at best. Fine for baby's first range toy, but their only worthwhile products are:
>developing MLOK
>pmags (as a throwaway mag)

>Admitting to a crime on social media
Did the work for us

Certainly ties into the narrative that the CPD closed off streets and orchestrated a collision. That makes all of those other people guilty. We need to identify each one, then doxx them.

Spike's is based as fuck. Have you not seen their Deus Vult, libtard, etc lowers?

stfu larper

You don't like Keymod? What are you a Faggot or something? I bet you are a Nogunz

Probably not automatically no. If he successfully claims he feared for his life he might, but they were either already working that angle or it's too late. Introducing evidence mid trial is one thing, but if he wasn't already claiming someone threatened him with a rifle it's going to look mighty suspect if suddenly that's the defense.

Still though, interesting to know though not entirely surprising. I question whether or not that dude actually has that rifle or if he just got triggered by the ad and decided to lie to seem edgy like lefties always do, but I could believe it either way.

wtf, I thought she was pretty cute. pics I've seen on MSM propaganda weren't of a beached whale

Watch it comes out that he's been saying he saw a gun the whole time but there was no evidence and now this chode provides the evidence needed. My cock would explode into confetti.

all these jealous noguns fags
>t. Mlok masterrace

He's probably got a UTG pro quad rail.

kek, bump

Nothing wrong with magpul, worse still is the rifle does not look like it's doing too much range time, no wear marks, not even on the brass casing shoulder denting appendage. Then the gay t-shirt with a commie & AK on it.

AR-15s are gay as fuck anyway desu senpai. I'd rather slay them with their own (superior) weapons.

Likewise, if it happens someone needs to make a movie about it.

Post yfw James fields walks free. When’s the trail anyways? Can’t wait for ZimZam 2.0

These faggots are insufferable, they show up at a peaceful rally, brandishing weapons with the intent to forcibly silence discourse and potentially lethally assault marchers, and have the audacity to claim victimhood when a vehicle causes one of theirs, a violent swollen whale, to die of a heart attack. It truly is pathetic, that in these LARP battles, they consistently have us outnumbered 10-1, in their own backyard, with what amounts to legal immunity, and illegally bring weapons, but consistently get their asses handed to them while we suffer minimal, if any casualties fighting barehanded.

Think about that, when we go out of our way to avoid anything that could get us indicted for unjustified confrontation, and actively restrain ourselves from intentionally attacking them en masse, man-to-man, we're still far and away their superiors. They don't even have a true numerical advantage, they bring everyone and everything they can muster to each and every protest, but for every one of us marching, thousands, thousands more stayed home. If this is the sort of opposition we'll be facing, imagine how glorious the day of the rope will be, my brothers. Imagine the looks on their faces when they realize that all this time, we weren't even trying.

Yeah, I need a LaRue Plastic grip because reasons, my accuracy with any other plastic grip ..well I just cant. Free James Fields!!

I'm confused

Is it confirmed that a commie gunned someone down?

Bumpu

Looks like that fire guy was trying to cop a feel during all the confusion.

Why does he have to present evidence to prove something? He's a defendant, His team only has to create doubt

>white people

The truth is ugly. Sorry to stomp on your hardon user. She was a land whale, and not a nice person. No friends. Like a nasty cunt or something of a person apparently. 30 years old and no accomplishments, no children, no friends to say she was a good person, will be missed, ect. Nothing like that.Just a big fat Newport sucking failure looking for an identity. Communism Kills. I shouldent show these but Notice the lack of abrasions or compound fractures? She should have gotten out of this with some stitches,

I don't own anything that shoots some pussy ass intermediate cartridge. I go full .308. That way I can take out the first commie puke and hit the guy behind him as well.

Enjoy carrying around that heavy ass ammo. I like .308 too, don't get me wrong, but it's fucking overkill 150 yards and in, which is why for the last, oh, 50 years or so pretty much every nation on earth uses an intermediate cartridge.

Looks like an actual Aimpoint CompM2 to me in a phone pic...old but serviceable choice.

Ahahahahahah! Their fat bitch sob story just got destroyed.

No that looks like a half hearted attempt at CPR for the cameras.. She was just a lump of ham with a superficial laceration and a stopped heart at that point. Fuck these captchs

You've described literally more than half of most gun owners in the US with an AR-15.

Again though, if he wasn't already claiming he saw a gun how can he claim that now? I think it would be difficult to get a jury to believe he suddenly remembered something so significant that hadn't been brought up before.

My point was more that either that was already in play by his defense team and we just didn't know it, or this is just a coincidence and has nothing to do with the trial. I still kind of think this guy is lying to sound like a bad ass because Spikes hurt his feelings.

Las Vegas, Sandy Hook, Orlando, that "intermediate" 5.56 NATO racks up some pretty good numbers huh? M14 for me in .308 anyway, FALs are stamped junk for Flems.and UN kiddie fickers. Free James Fields.

no, but he claims to have chased him with the AR moments before he sat him self in the car, and well ran them when they blocked the road there for him.

Could be easing at least in the trial, if he in fact feared for his life.

colossal if consequential

Yeah I'm not trying to run around being a tactical Christmas tree with 100 pounds of kit. I'm carrying one rifle and 5 magazines to 10 magazines in a pouch over one shoulder. Maybe an extra 20 of shit I need in any urban shit hole

And besides, nothing is overkill when your exterminating commie. Shit, if I could I'd be running around with something belt fed.

Bump for Justice

Make a compromise and carry an AK in 7.62x39. Still hard hitting .30 caliber but less weight. I like those rifles though, used to have a PTR91.

>FAL
FALs aren't stamped, for one, and two, that's not an FAL.

Shit, you don't even need a rifle at all when you've just walking room to room shooting randoms. Well other than the Vegas incident, given the range. And even then you're forgetting that the body round got that big because the cops let what's his fuck shoot unchallenged for over an hour.

Bump. I want to see the chimp out after James "HH" Fields gets off 100%

Lmao rekt
If Fields wasn’t saying he went down there to run people over he’ll walk

yeah there's nothing wrong with AKs. I've had three of them, not to mention 2 AR-15s. But you operate how you want to and I'll operate how I want to. And that's with full sized rifle rounds.

bump/.

I agree. Kessler posted that info on Gab, He's there. I think he's just hanging the cunt out for the lulz.

There's literally nothing wrong with Magpul furniture or Keymod. Keymod doesn't look as nice and can't withstand 400lbs like M-LOK can, but for the average user Keymod can withstand more than enough.

I use a ruger scout rifle in .308 with a fixed 2.5 power long eye relief scope. Two 10 round magazines and 40 rounds in a pack. Springfield XD-40 service pistol for close encounters.

this guy has it right. AR10s and G3s for everyone!

>.40
>GRIP ZONE XD
The only acceptable guns in .40 S&W are guns built around the cartridge, i.e. H&K USP.

James “The Artful Dodger” Fields
James “It Says ‘Dodge’...” Fields
James “Burning Rubber to Churn the Flubber” Fields
James “No Brakes on Victory” Fields
James “Supercharged/Overcharged” Fields
James “Captain Ahab” Fields
James “Bowling For Charlottesville” Fields
James “Bump ‘er” Fields

rolling party through cville..like hollister

James “Meals on Wheels” Fields

Bumping for this post

Where were you when you realized that antifa has thrown everything they've got at the nazis already?

bump

Buy scar 17s and outrange the little shitstain commies

my sides!

that's a lot of DoD plants.

I suppose it's for a good cause: the destruction of the right wing (purple rev) in the US -- just like Farage did.

The spikes logo looks like two dicks.

The futility of American communist movements is astounding. Krupp, Rheinmetall, etc all aided anti communist forces. The DOD contractors in the states will do the same,red victory will hurt their bottom line.

They literally cannot win.

Fake news.

you're fake news

>worshiping a kike
Why are all memeflags such faggots?

fuck off fake news.

This picture is cringey as fuck.
>Antifa is made of a bunch of fit white men
>Alt-right are muscle bound white men
Make them all skinny fat or morbidly obese and make 60% of each group some shade of brown.

I watched the mob smash Field’s rear windshield with a pipe while he was in the car. Any defense attorney with a pulse would be able to get him acquitted. This is such an open and shut case that you’d literally need his own lawyer to be antifa in order for him to lose.