Do you get your yearly flu shot?

Do you get your yearly flu shot?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/2012/09/20/why-meat-causes-inflammation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hell no and I never will.

Stopped getting it a few years ago cause it kept making me sick. Better off without it.

i've been sick for 3 fucking weeks, I wish I did

Yes

No. It's called washing your hands. Carry around some hand sanitizer and avoid kids, like keep a least twelve yards between you and those little plague factories.

It's more harm than help unless we're talking about shit like Polio, Meningitis, Measles or Smallpox. That shit can leave you deaf, blind and crippled. With flu though things are different, afterwards you are either healthy, or you're dead and each year it's a different flu so this year's shot is meaningless next year.

I'll take my chances, especially since the link between autism and excessive vaccination might actually be a thing, and the flu shot doesn't protect you that well to justify the risk of that flirting with that unknown quantity that is poisoning yourself slowly and incrementally with mercury anyway.

Yes, and now everyone has the flu except me

No last time I visited Dr. Ebola-chan things didnt end up very well for me.

No but I supplement my diet with antioxidant rich foods and beverages. I also take vitamins and probiotics, I wonder why I never get sick...

Work in health care, I do otherwise you have to wear a mask during flu season.

Didn't feel like it, it's been around 25 years since I was last sick anyway.

Several coworkers all get their flu shots and get sick 2-3 times a year. I’ve never had a shot and get sick maybe once every 3-5 years, if that. In fact, the last prescription antibiotic I’ve taken was maybe in high school, 7-8 years ago.

I tell everyone that I get it but I secretly don't. Fuck putting unknown substances into your body.

H3N2
>substantially resilient to the flu shot this year

BAHAHHAHHAHHAhhahhahahhBAHAHAbhabahbahbahaahahhahahahahahhahahaha'

>pay money
>get injected with virus
>get virus
>die

honestly this is based.

inoculations dont protect the healthy from sickness they protect the immuno-difficent.

in other words, people only get innoculated to the flu to keep from getting the aids kids sick. this is why they want to make getting vax mandatory under the law. so that the downs kid whos immune can't handle the vax is safe from someone else MAYBE getting sick. i don't get why lefties arent hard against it. its anti darwinian.

>avoid kids, like keep a least twelve yards between you and those little plague factories.
What, are you saying you don't like kids walking up to you and coughing directly into your face with no attempt to cover themselves or turn away?

Never had a flu shot.

Never had the flu.

I've never gotten a flu shot in my life and I'm never sick. Really makes me think.

Not anymore and the pain in my shoulder joint stopped, how about that

>Be me
>Only took polio vaccine, my parents were too lazy to take me to get the rest (healthcare system here is beyond shit with 4 hour lines)
>Never had flu
>Got shot
>Survived a torn open leg
>Lost all hair due to autoimmune alopecia when I was 16
>Alopecia randomly subsided and my hair grew back by 20

Shit keeps happening to me but somehow I am still walking.

dont you mean jew shot?

fuck no, never have never will, never get the shit

No and I might have pneumonia, but the flu shots never stop shit for me anyways

I ate my daily garlic.

>all the retards ITT
You only need a flu jab if you're old or if you have asthma, normal healthy young people don't need it but the groups I mentioned DO.

Those groups get priority. Young people also benefit from the shot and it’s better than being sick for a few days.

No, and I never get sick.

If anybody reading this gets sick a lot, try a plant-based diet. Your immune system spends 5 hours cleaning up a big toxic mess every time you eat animal products. This means it has to do double duty when flu season comes around.

See, e.g., nutritionfacts.org/2012/09/20/why-meat-causes-inflammation/

This. Washing your hands and stop touching your face since thats how most germs get in and you won't get sick.

this
and orange
vitamin C is cool against any flu

This is now a confession thread.

>Confess

Fuck no, not until I'm 65 or whatever. Meta-analyses show that in healthy adults, it has no statistically significant impact on missed days of work, and a slightly below significant but increased likelihood of contracting an illness that causes flu-like symptoms.