Why do Left Wing Protestors always conflate ideas and doctrines?

There seem to be people here [right leaning at least] who are liberal in their mindset about poofs for eg. but are vehemently racist.
Yet whenever I see Lefties protesting it's always a hodgepodge of several different ideologies and groups all lumped together.
Pic related.

So where are the racist pooftas and the homophobic abos?

Other urls found in this thread:

abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/3238.0.55.001
roymorgan.com/findings/6263-exactly-how-many-australians-are-gay-december-2014-201506020136
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's always a hodgepodge of several different ideologies and groups all lumped together.
Because it sounds good to them and that's the depth of their argument.

Pic related was a joke a m8 and I came up with at school years ago.

Seems relevant tho.

Oh, and self bump.

>Because it sounds good to them and that's the depth of their argument.
ie. they and their arguments are simplistic.
I don't think it's that simple. Seeing my 1st pic
>about 1-4% of the population is abo
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/3238.0.55.001
>about 4-5% of pop. is gay
roymorgan.com/findings/6263-exactly-how-many-australians-are-gay-december-2014-201506020136

that makes for a REALLY REALLY small percentage of the population who are native pooftas.

There must be far more of the opposite yet they seem happy to be all lumped in together during protests etc...

Whereas rightwing protests (that I've seen/been to) seem fairly single minded and focused on 1 prevailing attitude or doctrine.

Leftists are retarded, it's a proven fact. Nationalists are highly intelligent, how do you think Empires were formed in the past?

We are fighting a Zionist disease, nothing more.

All these libtards and commies and whatever they're called these days are brainwashed morons living in the kike media matrix. We can't wake them up, they are too far gone to the point they call us "conspiracists" - we need to gas them, it's the only solution that works.

leftists want
>human rights
Yet support communism
>environmental protection
but hate anyone with an aggressive stance toward china
>animal rights
but bring in people who hate mans best friend and will fight for those peoples right to sharia law.
>equality
for those who fall in line
oh im laffin

Check out Thomas Sowell's Conflict of Visions. He has an interesting theory on this.

Cheers - looks interdasting.

>There must be far more of the opposite yet they seem happy to be all lumped in together during protests etc...
The quieter leftists/common folk are basically automatons that just go about their pre-programmed lives.
>Whereas rightwing protests (that I've seen/been to) seem fairly single minded and focused on 1 prevailing attitude or doctrine.
Being right wing requires a sense of independence, and independence itself requires one to think ahead and have a goal.

>The quieter leftists/common folk are basically automatons that just go about their pre-programmed lives.
Ok. But and it's a big one - it's the more "progressive" at least in terms of thinking of the groups that will actually get off their arses and protest.
Keeping that in mind wouldn't it stand to reason that those lefties protesting wouldn't all fall into the subsets of groups with an agenda at any given protest?
So why would it be then that say for eg. a racist poofta is happy to stand side-by-side with abos at a protest against the govt.

I pretty sure there is no correlation between ideas in the right (imagine 2nd amendment protesters happily supporting Anti abortionist etc.)

“Big tent” platform was supposed to be as inclusive as possible so as to capture as many votes as possible. Too bad those knuckleheads got dragged down by their support of trannies and crying racist. I would have supported the Democrats otherwise.

>So why would it be then that say for eg. a racist poofta is happy to stand side-by-side with abos at a protest against the govt.
Because they're not one group, as we already know, but their programming asserts that the white man and right wing ideology is a greater threat to their collective wellbeing, and thus creates a common enemy which calls for immediate prioritization in their minds.
It is the same idea behind why Sup Forums is anti-jew and anti-muslim, but individuals are divided on which they vocalize about the most. Both are threats, but one is more pressing, and also enables the existence of the other.

>It is the same idea behind why Sup Forums is anti-jew and anti-muslim, but individuals are divided on which they vocalize about the most. Both are threats, but one is more pressing, and also enables the existence of the other.
Kinda. I'm still not convinced. Uniting against an "Other" is plausible but as I tried to point out about rw protests - imagine fiscal conservatives protesting alongside tiki-torchers. It wouldn't happen.
>inb4 I'm generalising and using anecdotes

>to be as inclusive as possible
I think you may have nailed it.
I'm looking at some protester pics and at one protest I can see people protesting against uni fees, some infrastruture that has an environmental impact, people from Lebanon and govt. spending.

Inclusivity seems to be diluting the message too much for them.

>where are the racist pooftas
*waves*

At least you didn't use the flag.. Cheers m8.

fuck off poofta cunt but also based

Fucken hell m8 I think we just got outbantzed by a FUCKING LEAF...

Racist poofta here.
I'm not a girly faggot who prances around a fairy-light ridden room with a pride flag on my wall, nor am I a manwhore who sucks any dudes dick. I'm just an average bloke who likes guys.
I contribute to society, have aspirations to work in foreign warzones, and have a generally conservative outlook on life, except for a certain few. How bad am I?

Nice. Me too cobber. People think we're straight and that visible fags are the only gays.

As long as you keep your sexuality in the bedroom its not my job to judge you. Its not even so much that i dislike homosexuals, i just dislike people with no modesty and decency. I know i'm sounding pretty fucking reddit rn but what faggots do in the privacy of their own home is between them and god. Again its simply not my business until you whip it out and shove it down my kids throat or throw a fucking dildo parade.

Lots of us agree. I think the pride stuff stems from people who did actively seek gays out beyond the boundaries of privacy.

>racist pooftas
Alt right.
>homophobic abos
Nearly all of them.

It's an inescapable aspect of being a 'minority' party, that organizers have to create broad composite ideas to attract a large enough base to get democratic influence. Good thing for ethnonationalists is that you tend to get a whole lotta racists in the same party who understand what's happening to their country isn't nature. Even if some of them are more clued in to the fact that it's the jews, it doesn't alienate them from the rest of the group. Meanwhile if you're a fucking abbo trying to get your gibsmedats, you don't give a shit about the human garbage vegan you're walking next to and you certainly couldn't give a fuck about culling kangaroos...

Fuck off shit dick

We don't need poofs on our side

What about gay PDA, such as handholding, kissing, etc., in venues where it would be appropriate for straight couple?

No
Gross

>handholding
im not that much of a prude yes pooftas can hold hands.
>kissing
pecks on the lips are fine but make out sessions are gross and indecent for anyone of any sexuality.

Alright you cunts. Now the only 2 gays in the village can go fuck...

>Again its simply not my business until you whip it out and shove it down my kids throat or throw a fucking dildo parade.
Well said. It's funny cause if you watch the news when there's a pride parade all you see is the bdsm and fairy-twink fuckwits prancing around and hardly any tshirt and jeans wearing "normies".

Probably a better way of saying this
>Inclusivity seems to be diluting the message too much for them.

Don't be a rude cunt, cunt.

I'm quite homophobic towards really prissy gays. Makes some of my friends question me, but man, I REALLY hate faggy fags.

Remember that they all loop together too.
They like China because it's communist, but decry its lack of progressive social policy and Orwellian freedom suppression system.

I mean they're not wrong. We have no fundamental human rights like free speech in this country. No one in government seems to actual care about the natural aspects of our nation (even so called nationalists) There's no real animal rights because fuck animals they don't really deserve them and the ones they do have are generous and equality doesn't exist because it's a utopian pipe dream.

But do you think having a protest where
>people protesting against uni fees
>some infrastruture that has an environmental impact
>people from Lebanon
>govt. spending.
>pooftas
>abos
are all grinding their own axes actually raises any awareness?

Or is it just that Lefty protests are just giant virtue signaling circlejerks?

>Animal rights
Oh look, the meme that makes actual enviromentalism look bad.

Because most of it's are tools for demoralization by cultural marxist.

I have to sleep now and can't find folder, but see what the una bomber has to say about this he has a pretty good take on them. That guy is crazy smart.

And not to forget pic related, who worked with this shit screwing their minds. Most of it are tools for ideological subversion and demoralization. Somehow they must see it though, they don't just understand it

>That guy is crazy smart.
quite lit might I add

>Is it this? I can't read from here

Goes back to the idea of Unity against a Foe - kinda works but not really. There's still too much disparity between different groups.

Unity against a foe, and this foe is .... their civilization, their country see?

There is no end to their nonsense, it will never be "good" enough for them. They are agents for weakening their country, programmed

So, salient points from the thread
>as a movement the right MUST stay on point and on message - otherwise if you allow others with differing agendas to have a voice you dilute the impact of the message
>not all pooftas are mincing faggots
>LEAVES really are shit at shitposting.

Cheers gents - gotta go do some dinner prep with the kids.

>I'm quite homophobic towards really prissy gays
used to work with a bear who was like that, hated the fairies and their high-school slut act

he and his bloke were good cunts desu, but they were old enough to remember the "good old days" when people didn't run around waving rubber dicks in everyone's faces for attention

>people protesting against uni fees
i never understood lefties doing this, none of them are employable enough to be paying their student loan back anyway

Its because left wing protestors are intelligent enough to understand the two are inherently intertwined.

A lot of socalled 'leftist demonstrations' are not planned by the individuals demonstrating, but are funded and organized by for-profit organisations. Soros does a shitload of that. Has probably spend over a billion dollars.

The demonstraters are asked if they want to join and are given free signs, bus tickets, coffee, pizza, money, etc. to wave them around.
Not much thinking is involved in their part. They either do it just to be edgy and belong to a group or they do it for the pay.

Demonstrations are usually funded by several groups. Thus the several statements. Also, guys like soros want the west to burn and push for everything degenerating the west.

>i never understood lefties doing this, none of them are employable enough to be paying their student loan back anyway
>Had a m8 a few years ago
>Did his masters and then phd in Archeology
>something about abo kindy fingerpainting
>fuckall work and a 50000 hecs debt
>did a few tafe courses and got himself a sparkies apprenticeship
>went up North as a trades asst. making FUCKING SHITLOADS
>pissed off that his sparky work was paying off his hecs debt...

It's simple to counter this type of bullshit, Just yell their logical flaw over them. In this case it's simple ignorance.

Conservatives are generally better at drawing boundaries.

Vaguely disappointed we haven't had racist homophobic tranny abo pop their head in the door...

If there isn't a hashtag in front of a word lefties will continue to be ignorant of everything else outside of that.

Because they want to claim such beliefs as part of their progressive ideology. They're always shocked when they find right-wingers who care about the environment and animals.