Why are liberals and progressives so dead set on destroying Southern culture and identity?

Why are liberals and progressives so dead set on destroying Southern culture and identity?
Every statue removal feels like a knife jab into our heritage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they're piece of shit traitors. Hope to see them swinging from a rope in my lifetime.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk

Globalists

Why are southerners so dead set on willingly coexisting with mexicans and niggers? All of those guns and nothing to show for it.

the mexicans can go to hell. the niggers are part of the scenery.

They removed a few but there's still 1,000's dude

>The liberals are traitors

>The actual traitors aren't traitors

Can't be a traitor to an invaders nation. Northerners are the oppressors, the occupying force.

Why are you letting them do it? You know that statue of the defiant girl in NYC? That is guarded day and night. Why is no one guarding your statues. You're just letting people destroy your history and not even fighting

This.
Niggers are like deer. They are fine in small numbers, but as soon as the population increases and starts causing problems, hunting season begins.
It's the humane thing to do.

Because racism and sexism have been targetted for complete elimination and your culture drinks it like sun tea.

I do love me some sun tea, though.

>t. Alabama

Shouldn't you worry more.about the heroin epidemic ravaging your white trash and less time worrying about statues of losers who got stomped flat in a war? How about the morbid obesify, terrible schools, third world living standards? No? Oh well keep fixating on a bunch of treasonous faggots who fought like bitches

Point to me where it said in the constitution that states could not succeed.

I'll be moving from CA to Tennessee in May and I'm bringing my shitty ideologies with me!
>Just kidding, I'm bringing guns and weed

The south is full of nigger enabling RINOs, and their overall retardation and laziness towards basic agriculture created America's nigger problem to begin with. They'll inevitably be destroyed by the children of their nigger imports, and the spics they've been letting in for cheap labor. They can't even learn from their mistakes.

>Not getting the big picture is to erase history
They're already justifying tearing down Washington and Jefferson. The goal isn't just to replace us demographically but to replace US and the U.S. from everything

aka the victors. America was built by winners. Do you think we were the evil invaders against the injuns too? Of course not, we were the valiant conquerors. Same goes for north vs. south.

>just kidding I'm bringing guns and weed
You're a nigger, you'll fit right in.

Nope, not black. But I don't drink, and I also don't view grass as worse than alcohol.

Now here is a question: If secession is a r if ht why diid the confeds specifically outlaw it in their constitution?
Qq q

I'm from Gadsden, Al and have always been proud my ancestors knew those faggots would lose and so we refuwed to secede. Didnt send a singke soldier to get butchered by an army of losers

Because were the only part of the country that still cares about our heritage

>traitors

states have the right to succeed

What heritage? Meth, obesity and ignorant superstition?

Where is that right found? Also if states had a right to secede why did the confederacy outlaw secession for their states?

man something must have happened behind the scenes to make you sperg out this hard.

I've always thought you fuckin' spawn of rootless eurocurs that came over here after the war are the most pathethic shits that ever stole oxygen, thanks for proving me right.

I do not associat with niggers.

Because sanctimonious virtue signalling is the zeitgeist.

What do they do with them after? Museum? Auction? I hope not destroy them...

Because they fought a war and unlike most in history winning on the battlefield had the opposite effect off of it and they're pissed we didn't all turn into Yankee scum like the north
>You're traitors for legally seceeding from the nation who was trampling it's own laws and rights just like the nation that caused us to declare Independence in the first place

>Why are Texans so dead set on willingly coexisting with mexicans and niggers?
Ftfy

Because they could
New Constitution new rules motherfucker

>weed

>created America's nigger problem to begin with
>Literally created a program to send them all back and once it had caught on to the general nigger population northern politicians talked Liberia into declaring Independence effectively ending the program due to the skyrocket in costs because of travel and Immigration fees
Kill yourself

>the victors
Yeah because the northern part of the nation that existed as states during the war are in such good condition now

>Every statue removal feels like a knife jab into our heritage.
Does the special snowflake need a safe space from liberal microaggressions? I guess its not enough to celebrate your culture on your own, you need big daddy government to celebrate it with statues too.

>Meth
Funny you should mention that since northern states actually lead the nation in meth abuse
But of course NOW is when it's an epidemic and an issue but before when it was mostly southern states effected by it everything was fine

>big daddy government
Statues paid with donations and taxes, the government had no hand nor does it have the right

They literally what white genocide. Your statues are nothing but a test to see how far they can push things. They have 100% won the, "If he had anything to do with slaves that wasn't abolishing them, then he's evil" mentality.

Where was the right of America to become it's own country in the British law? It didn't exist so we declared independence. Laws are only as good as you can enforce them. States can secede if they want, but they're going to have to fight for independence and the right to form their own governments if they want to like the 13 colonies did

ditch your shitty Cali regulation guns, we’ve far better ones here

>donations
If its just donations, then the donors can simply put a statue up on their own private property
>taxes
EXACTLY. You take money from people, many of whom want nothing to do with retarded slaver statues, and use /their/ money to promote your "heritage". Why not just do it on your own property with your own money?

It's (((((their)))) test run to see how far they can get away with erasing white history and identities. Today confederate and Columbus statues, tomorrow founding father statues then in the not so didtant future, memorials to the dead of the Korean, Vietnam and Iraq wars.

Oklahoma is leaving with you faggots.

>cutting out Oklahoma
What an awful thread

Say it with me: demoralization. They want you to feel powerless and as though your history has been stolen from you.. and to rob future generations of that cultural knowledge.

I found that odd too and I'm not even a burger

It’s all white culture. Just look at How Italians or Mormons are looked at in the world today. You’re next buddy

too many nigs bud

Arkansas is with you brother.

Oklahoma was not a state at the time of the civil war. History yourselves.

>yankee education
It was territory claimed by the South, and several thousand redskins as well as destiny-manifesters fought in the civil war

I'm legit moving up North. Welcome me Yankees

Funny how progressive types bitch that prohibition does not work, except with certain thoughts

why don't you secede again? this time they can't get you over >muh slavery

Nigger the people who populated our damn state came from Arkansas, Texas, and Missouri precisely because the injuns who lived here were friendly to the confederacy. My ancestors fought for both Virginia and Texas.

i really like this white chick from NC. Should i bean her and help destroy the white race and southern heritage?