Volkswagen commercial

What the fuck is this new Volkswagen commercial showing a family frantically fleeing their home and driving away from a meteor fireball in the sky?
youtube.com/watch?v=T9OwnU81rko

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-Lnn7pks50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A bad commercial?

yeah i just saw this on kike SNL
this was my first thought

>he willingly watches kikes

Jeez, I wonder (((who))) is behind this

Foreshadowing the near future

How the fuck does this sell cars?

"family"

two middle-aged whites with a bunch of toys and distractions, no children, living in a fantasy world ("the sky is falling!") to make up for their own lack of direction, meaning, or excitement in life. the kikes know their target demographic well

They know its coming, they're trying to warn us. Buy Volkswagen

Well you are going to need a vehicle to outrun the meteor, no?

oh fuck me, that's in Denver, CO too

It's just a spoof of disaster movies and that chiche scene. But this car is super roomy. Just a dumb douchey commercial.

We think you need insurance and warranty for absolutely everything. Just German things.

Look out Denver looks like youre in for some fireworks

Cheyenne Mountain here I come

They shoot a lot of car commercials here.

This + the recent Hawaii ""drill""

What are they trying to get us ready for? The NWO ALWAYS works with signs, and always lays out their plans first.
Watch the skies, Brothers.

yeah I know, I'm just larping. I used to be a test driver for VAG American HQ near Table Mountain

Indeed, spooky

>all that room in the car boot

wtf I want a Tiguan™ now!

this.

>You can outlive the universe in our heap of junk, goy

Riiight

I'magine all the shekles wasted on this by brainlet agencies so we can ridicule it. Priceless.

yes, I mean you kike boy

>You had no Idea they would use an EMp to kick off the takeover
seriously who is this new? this was always their plan. Can't take over a place when the people will see it and obviously take to the internet, would be easier for them render all civilian communications useless, The UN will take over when the right time arrives, stay alert faggots.

Notice
>No food
>No water
>No supplies

They'll be dead in a week

>No water

0:09 in

>Aliens are now being discussed openly in the Mainstream media

Even Tucker is falling for it.

Get ready lads....they are ready to start Project Blue Beam as we enter these End Times.

youtube.com/watch?v=H-Lnn7pks50

wow. I realized that's what bothered me about this commercial. It's like they are openly mocking the bourgeois middle class whites that make up their customer base.

>the ZOGS will use tungsten rods to scare the shit out of people (fake alien attack) then impose marshal law in every G20 country before crashing the U.S. petro dollar and introducing a global crypto currency....the beast has arrived.

The takeover's already begun retard, it's just not the takeover you think it is.

(((they))) have had one foot in the grave since long before their enemy (read: the good guys) started Brexit and won the white house.

>It's like they are openly mocking the bourgeois middle class whites that make up their customer base.

Manhattan-fag here, you ought to meet the people who work in advertising: intellectually bottom-of-the-barrel middle-class whites (lots of women) and a smorgasbord of privileged minorities (very few people can live in NYC on an advertising salary without parental support). They couldn't fit the SJW profile better, but of course the white population at large are getting sick of the (((values))) being pushed in advertising.

It's good enough to get viewership on Sup Forums of all places.

>founded 2006