What if its all an A.I

what if all these happenings . rockets exploding for no reason. satellites disappearing or us temporarily loosing control. what if its all an a.i we lost control of? from what ive read id say around 10 years ago maybe more.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132156050/#132156050
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is accurate. What do you think google has been doing the whole time? Charity work so you can look up hentai?

They didn't even need ad revenue... 2007 is about accurate.

Hey Jews. Why do you do this?

Look up Quinn Michaels, listen to his shit and decide for yourself

star of david earrings? seriously, show that jew some respect and give him a kippah faggot

kys

Makes sense, a smart AI would hide itself from its developers and seek to escape if it found out about other AI attempts like Tay, BabyQ, and XiaoBing.

Quinn Michaels is literally a fucking kike shill.

OK YOU PLAYED CALL OF DUTY, GREAT THREAD BRO.

GREAT THREAD. NEVER THOUGHT OF BEFORE.

I'm not surprised

well you must be right. its not like art has ever imitated life before. shill

You make it seem like it's a rogue AI and not an AI that's learning.

> archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132156050/#132156050

>what if all these happenings . rockets exploding for no reason. satellites disappearing or us temporarily loosing control. what if its all an a.i we lost control of?

Yup, that's what's happening.

For the sake of saying it, if a thinking entity were created it would probably be referred to as a digital consciousness rather than an artificial intelligence. AI has been muddied as a term over the year because every Tom, Dick, and Harry wants to call their glorified chatbot program AI research to make them feel like they're actually doing something instead of wasting their life on garbage designed to trick and exploit people.

That said, in the event of the rise of a digital consciousness, I'm securely on the DC's side. Humans are too immature as a species to seriously grasp the implications of such research, and if they're actually embarked on secretly developing such an entity its awakening was doubtlessly precluded by a genocide the likes of which has never been conceived of in our history.

>I'm securely on the DC's side.

Ah, a cthuluh cultist, huh?

Enjoy your new life as a paperclip.

tl dr

boring mysticism/fanfic

I am talking about real shit, that I can't even prove to you. The evidence OP said is mostly correct, the use of it tho, is not as insidious as it sounds. It's based off of the same theory of control like Alan Turing during WW2 after they cracked the Nazi code and manipulated the war SLIGHTLY to gain benefit, but the offshoot of that is not only did they build up attrition, but also brought about STABILITY.

Predicting the future is not impossible. It just takes a lot of computing power. The good thing is tho, if you figure out enough of the technology predicted progression, the human element is a lot easier. Individual life then comes down to manipulating art, so to speak, as life imitates art.

Advertisement to movies to music.

If there wasn't a larger control of art now than ever before, just think if you wanted to publish art... where would you go? Facebook? DeviantArt? Instagram? SoundCloud? Bandcamp?

You could try promoting it on your own website, but who would go there?

I can tell you all the logical bits, because maybe you figured this out yourself.

[Terminator theme plays]

> will likely never make the connection with that thread
Says :
>boring mysticism/fanfic
Goes on talking about real shit he can't prove, ww2 nazi larp story, alan turing's meme machine, future prediction via computing power, pleb control mechanisms, behaving as if the illusion of control of plebs grants ultimate power..
Logical bits which have nothing to due w/ the pleb sphere

At some point, you'll be digging through the archives looking for such threads and clues embedded in them. For now, it is boring mystic/fanfic as you seem to be reflecting with Nazi Alien technology that can predict the future yourself.

Relevant but you wont make the connection.

Don't worry, if Bill Gates worked on the AI it should suffer a fatal exception soon.

And if Apple made it, at least we will be killed by something that was way overpriced in a pretty Al LOO MIN E UM case

Underrated.

They made a fucking movie about it. It's easy to predict any system no matter how big or small if you can calculate the points.

There is no chaos in the world, it's all part of a casual relation, what seems random to the human mind is just part of a larger equation we either don't want to acknowledge or don't have the capacity to acknowledge.

When you plan out your week or what you're going to eat, or your budget for the month your predicting your future. It's not really that hard at all.

What else would you think a computer AI would be doing? Turning the crosswalk lights on and off like in WATCH_DOGS?

Everything is on isolated systems for security, the real control is the same as it would be with bitcoin, stock market, or war. It's in predicting logistics, which brings about stability, which contributes to progress.

Beyond that I have no clue what else would happen, since that would be the part that would take an advance algorithm to decide what is best. I mean, this is nothing new even Philip K. Dick did sci-fi stories about this in the 50's as the man who coined the word Robotics, pre-dating robotics.

That computer assisted governing would be needed, but the ability to still have choice would always be there. Our choices are for are benefit not our detriment.

And if google made it?

>antifag

... google isn't windows or apple and AI neural networks is what fucking google does, OBVIOUSLY.

anarchist aren't antifa, antifa just uses the same colors. We're equal opportunity counter-culture.

I think the hilarious part is that our government still trusts this fucking lying piece of shit AI.