Far-right Supporters Attempt to Arrest London Mayor Sadiq Khan

archive.is/4sLre
>Far-right supporters holding aloft American flags attempted to perform a “citizen’s arrest” of London mayor and Trump critic Sadiq Khan on Saturday.
>Khan was delivering a speech at the left-wing Fabian Society in the United Kingdom's capital city when protesters from a group called the White Pendragons, shouting pro-Trump and pro-Brexit slogans, disrupted his talk, according to multiple reports.
>In a video posted on Twitter, one protester says "Ladies and gentlemen, we're here today to make a non-violent, peaceful citizen's arrest."
>"We stand under common law jurisdiction,” he said, as quoted by Sky News.
Vid:
youtu.be/lIqcjwXZ8uc

PART

AND

PARCEL

>bump
have a bump

>White Pendragons
fucking based bongs

Big if true. Fuck that towelhead

Prey for him children

>trump supporters
>UK
some people should be killed at birth

You'll notice in these types of articles and in the media in general, anyone right of center is characterized as "far right".

Imagine American leftists trying to arrest Trump while waving Isis flags.

such as shitskins like you

It's so cringey when you do things like this, especially when you're fat and ugly.

Oh shit. UK revolution going to start? The fire rising?

I'd love to see that happen so they get gunned down for doing it.

>just standing up and yelling when the dude is only on a stage feet away and there's a group of you

absolute state of Londonistan.

exactly mate the fucking state of them

the french are whiter than you they have won more wars whan you they have better food than you and even if he's the most ugly cunt in France he could get on a plane to America say 3 words and fuck more women than you ever will I dont love France or anything but if there's going to be shit talk let's have factual shit talk

I lived long enough to see the war of dependence, where the British declare against themselves in favour of US republic overlordship.

a few gimps with flags mate its hardly the 3rd civil war

“Far right” in 2018= normal thinking people.

Shouldn't you be off somewhere defending an innocent child molester?

>There are shitloads of reasons why that guy should be arrested and jailed
>Brits only take action because he insulted the american shitposter
wew chaps

The Yanks are Coming, The Yank Are Coming
The drums rum-tumming everywhere.

The Fucking FRENCH?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously? The only frenchman that had any balls was Napoleon, and he was italian born on corsica. If it wasn't for the us the french would be speaking german and sucking nazi dick.

Yeah, they should just sit there and be quiet like good cattle.

by now the Nazis would have withdrawn from France they would still be speaking french and what about all those french men that basically won ww1 you know fuck all while your ancestors were painting caves and scalping people the French were being tough guys and fighting with us

Really looking forward to the UK pulling some stupid shit or doing something dumb and Trump using it as an excuse to annex the entire nation.

Please God please let us get into a war with Europe so we can annex these cuck pussies and fill their women with superior American gun-owning meat-eating nigger-shooting semen and save the white race.

Look everyone. We have a retard in the comment section.

I bet he want to watch his daughters getting raped.

Seriously. I would kill you if i knew who you are.

He has to go back.

>If it wasn't for the us the french would be speaking german and sucking nazi dick.
And that's bad how?

it wont happen not even in your wildest little dreams and even if it did happen you don't think the whole planet would use it as an excuse to maul the fuck out of America
>murrr nukes
you won't use them
>murrr 300 million people
means fucking nothing when most of them fled to America from war what makes you think half your population won't flee again
rats flee sinking ships men go down with them America is a nation of rats

>”White loud men disrupt Brown sweetheart who didn’t do nuffin” t. The Guardian

ahmed worked up, thinks his caliphate is under threat

>Americans are redskins not white colonial anglos
Mate stop

>don't think the whole planet would use it as an excuse to maul the fuck out of America
lol the delusion of shitskins.

of all people a fucking swede pipes up my girlfriends from krokom literally in the middle of no where you might know it before she moved here all her neighbours were African or Muslim say absolutely nothing about caliphates you are a minority in Sweden

race isnt real. the matrix has you.

kys cheese eating surrender monkey

Yes!

Man I laughed.

shitskin detected . you should move to the calais jungle if you like being such a nigger

>glad you liked it
now for something similar

calm down frenchy

You won’t do shit loser

>non-violent
You could have removed kebab...

Nigger detected.
Nigger detected.

I was disappointed after watching this video. I half expected a few athletic men in uniforms taking down the mayor. It's just some goob

the mexican nigger wants to save the white race . top kek my mongrel friend

Left dishonorable peasant mayor of villages around london?

Niggers

sick burn on sven !

I don't want to hear of attempts. Either snatch his ass up or don't.

Next time, do you're fucking job. You're a member of the Right Wing Death Squad for fucks sake.

They didn't do shit and people laughed at them.

And also none of these idiots bring up obvious counter-arguments to him like the whole free speech arrests or the rapefugee problem.

Stop complaining.

england is fucked . where my country gone ?

Stop complaining.

You can also stop complaining.

city*

bleh

Yeah just go bury your head like a Great Auk in the backwoods of Scotland...

>Try and do something good
>Get mocked
Can't win on here can we? Just can't win.

French ‘people’ are subhuman leftist trash who voted for a globalist during a wave of populism

Learn to use punctuation, you fucking subhuman.

complaining is our national sport

country* . the kebab invasion is nationwide . londonistan was just an early adopter

baste

HURRR DOO BEE BEEKEN DURMAN NAOOOO

Haha what. Oh fuck off.

That boy ain't right I tell ya hwat.