Seinfeld Turned out to be Racist, Sexist, and Homophobic

SJW's are now going after Seinfeld saying it's racist sexist and homophobic

salon.com/2015/07/22/10_seinfeld_episodes_that_are_racist_and_sexist_in_retrospect_partner/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6dXBC6R_rxk
drive.google.com/file/d/0B50l484pDaMobXI2Wk5CX0NMbkU/view
drive.google.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>seinfeld is racist
>oy vey anti semite

honestly michael richards basically had the only good standup routine ever.

(((Seinfeld)))

>(((seinfeld)))

>in retrospect
They mean by their new definitions of what constitutes racism, sexism, etc.

NIGGERS, JERRY!

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0

Where's that comic with the girl who goes to watch some movie from her childhood in the 90s and gets shocked by all the problematic moments?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6dXBC6R_rxk

This has great potential. Make them go after the "classics" and piss everyone but the extreme left off.

Have netflix delete a quarter to half of its content because it isn't diverse or just claim it's some kind of phobic. If they begin fucking with the classics then it will be like gamer gate pt 2

I just wanted to watch the sopranos

>>salon.com

never go there

>Salon
I'd rather not die of cancer. Thanks.

And last week we were at war with Eurasia. Yawn

the only bad one

liberals do a lot of mental gymnastics to try to convince themselves that shows like Sopranos and Always Sunny aren't just outright blatantly racist. it's just so funny because they LOVE those shows and worship them, but they refuse to just accept that these shows have clear racist agendas (by their definitions and standards, anyhow).

they're like "oooooo well the main characters are supposed to be sociopaths and you're not supposed to like them" except that's a total farce and people both relate to and sympathize with and personally like the characters from all of those shows.

same shit with some movies like Starship Troopers.

the moral of the story? if social justice is going to get in the way of SJW millennials pop culture consumption, then they're more than happy to just reject their own principles and be massive hypocrites without even a second thought.

She was watching Pet Detective, wasn't it? They are going to become more prudish than a Victorian Era Protestant

Sopranos Tony is very politically correct

>ITS NAUT A HOME, ITS A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY MAHHH

>NAUGHT ALL ITALIANS ARE IN THE MAFIA THATS AN OFFENSIVE STEROTYPE AND I DONT WANT MAH DAUGHTER SPREADING IT

honestly as i read this response, i read it in the voice and with the mental image of the dumbest, saddest, most cracked up home nigger with a 75 IQ. for some reason it just sounds like exactly how a nigger would respond online, if they're not in person and can't have their violent little chimpout because they heard a bad word that they don't personally like.

>3 year old article
kys you jew

>No archive

>advocates family values, christianity and racial purity
>anti government
>shits on liberals

>politcally correct in this day and age

wow it is a three year old article. it's a timely topic though. this is something that has been getting a lot of traction in the SJW circles lately. something people HAVE been writing about and that I have seen this week. i think something about it was on drudge the other day too. OP must have just googled it and thoughtlessly grabbed an old article rather than one of the newer ones.

He handled the mulignan his daughter was dating way better than most others Italian fathers would.

???

Tony was Southern Italian meaning he already has black blood

This article is from 2015, no one cares, it was just sjw click bait

>tries to be as unoffensive as possible
>denounces hitler

>somehow the edgiest guy on earth

It was also a terrible terrible show.
Michael Richards was cool tho but not for Seinfeld. He was awesome in UHF.

You think anyone with syndication money gives a shit? Seinfeld hasn't given a single fuck in more than a decade.

suuuuure

How was starship troopers racist or sexist?

Prudism is good though

suuuure

Everybody loves Raymond, shits all over this kike show.

>How was starship troopers racist or sexist?
It wasn't. Starship Troopers was right-wing satire with xenophobic overtures.

oh lol dude you didn't notice they were all fascist nazis when you watched that movie? the movie basically depicted a fascist nazi society, where everyone had blonde hair and blue eyes AKA hitlers master race, and the book was even more explicit in its endorsement of nazism.

but liberals unironically say "hur durrrrr no the bugs are the good guys and you're supposed to root against the humans" and it's just like "omfg bro wtf are you people smoking. you're so deeply in denial and with your head buried up your own ass you don't know what's going on in front of you".
wtf does this even mean? "suuuure" like what are you trying to say? that there wasn't something about this on drudge the other day? that this isn't something people have been talking about recently? dude go fuck yourself you are a fucking moron. you fucking apparently sat through starship troopers and didn't even recognize the nazi messages and themes in it omfg fucking pathetic.

God liberals have no sense of humor any more.

and still retards respond without checking
this board is shit
JIDF won

>no archive
>linking directly to Salon
Fuck off, shill.

The gang on It's Always Sunny is racist because they're supposed to be uneducated white trash. It's only safely racist.

The humans were clearly the bad guy. Did you not get the whole concept of how mistreated the troops were? They basically tortured and enslaved their own soldiers in it. It was anti-human in that sense.

racist sexist homophobic are acceptable

jewish is not

seinfeld is a jew

everyone but me gotta learn what you just said was racist.

LOL both of you are too stupid to realize you are exactly the people i am talking about. my god, good luck with your autism kids. should have known better than to talk to anyone with a "kekistani" memeflag anyhow.

Based Seinfeld

You have Shitty taste

Your too stupid to be on Sup Forums fuck off

Best scene in the show

>thinking a man screaming nigger is the best standup routine of all time
truly an alt-right retard

Everyone bUT me gotta learn every one on Sup Forums is trolling and has to man up

>90's culturally subversive shows are still subversive today, but for the opposite reasons

This is what happens when your society's values shift to the left so fast New York Jews from ~25 years ago seem based.

They weren't jewish everyone on Sup Forums gotta stop crying

SHOCKING discovery that when old media, especially old comedy, is held up under the post modern extremist lens, it doesn't hold up!

Woah!!!!

Suuure even tho everyone but me gotta learn

Seinfeld is literally the best thing Jews have ever done

>Seinfeld 9/11 episode:
>drive.google.com/file/d/0B50l484pDaMobXI2Wk5CX0NMbkU/view

read this

>drive.google.com
No thanks, dont want to get doxxed. reupload somewhere else

I didn't upload it, just search for seinfeld 9/11 script at your favorite search provider. Or google the link and see tons of ppl already clicked the link.

this.

It's very red pilling in the sense that it makes fun of jews more than anything else really. The whole show is basically following the lives of 4 selfish jews in NYC who takes advantage of everyone else. Same with larry davids "Curb your enthusiasm"