I am a Chinese male living in Australia I have a deep-seated hatred of western culture/sucess

I am a Chinese male living in Australia I have a deep-seated hatred of western culture/sucess.

The moment I have the power to, I will treat whites worse than niggers, not because you ARE worse than niggers... but because I finally have the ability to do so.

I will release generations of rage compensation upon you. I will avenge for all the times you came to our country acted like animals, take our women, laughed in our face.

I know you're an emu

>I am a Chink who is living in Western Civilization, even though I hate said civilization.

TL;DR: Please take care of me WYPIPO. I am a brown subhuman piece of shit, and my feet hurt. I can't take care of myself because I am brown. Please do it for me.

>Chink living in Western country
>Hates Western country
Nice job faggot, can't even leave the culture you despise. I'd like to see your emu looking, marmite eating, slanty eyed ass get the power to destroy Western civilization

This again?

Woolies limiting your baby formula purchase?

Or you could fuck off back home cunt, no one wants you here and no one asked you to be here that actually contributes to this fucking country you low test fucking parody of a man

lol u mad?

May god have mercy on your soul.

sage

Go black to Sup Forums

Fuck i hate gooks

Okay supreme gentleman

>sure this loser faggot while kills wamen first

Typical normie faggot behaviour

Sage and report off topic and troll threads like this one.

you are clearly not a chink but chinks already have tremendous influence in Australia
just look up the trade numbers
also, you don't need power to treat whites worse than blacks
just do whatever you want

Just don’t get behind the wheel, ok?

>chinese beating another race
you've had thousands of years and you've literally never won a war against any other country
every white person is a foot taller than you, even our women could whoop your subhuman ass
nobody is afraid of you chink

/thread.

I'll fuck your wife and your sister ching chong. Maybe have a three way.

chink here

Please curse White people in a small dark secret chamber alone.
Don't post this shit again and again.

I am embarrassed.

Ching chong, ping pong.

>I am a Chinese male living in Australia

Is that even legal?

Australian citizenship soon?

Let the brother speak. If you feel embarrassed then you go to the chamber.

>When Schlomo is so pissed he can't larp as white or hebrew.

Fuck. Talk it out man. We dont call you our greatest ally sarcastically.

You already have a power to do anything you want to a white males, we are not protected by law, you can do anything. Not to a women tho, than you'd be accused of sexism.

Lol no you won't ya gook, Chinamen are Soyboys who are too docile to stand up to whitey nevermind take revenge.
Go curse us under your breath in Chinese ya little dick, slanty eyed, no gf having, pathetic excuse for a man.

>The moment I have the power to, I will treat whites worse than niggers, not because you ARE worse than niggers... but because I finally have the ability to do so.
Come to vancouver my chinky friend! they discriminate against the whites all the time

What's in Vancouver? Is it that bad for whites?

kek

Go clean your room, you'll feel better.

>TFW literally undateable in Oz
Post Chink webms.

Underrated post.

I'm actually surprised a chink hasn't managed to get their hands on a gun and go full lindt yet considering how their shitty existence must be amplified when surrounded by unattainable cuties and aussie chads. Please be the first op so we can have an asian version of the cronulla riots and start purging you pests from our pristine land. Literally every asian I see is like a shitstain on an otherwise perfect nation

That's just friendly competition, Davee. The slanty-eye goy's ethnic nepotism and traditionalism wont threaten you like the Semites and Aryans.

you won't do anything, even if China did take power. You would be in the sweatshops making sneakers and I-phones with the rest of the proles.

Vancouver is a Chinese colony. It is therefore a shithole.

No you won't you'll just turn on your hacks in pubg so you can actually feel powerful for once.

Cao ni ma

>this copypasta again

Take it to the Japanese they've done way worse shit

You made this exact same post yesterday:

Fresh pasta

I guess you are some lebanese who want the chinese out so you can have less competition or somethings.

obvious bait but considering that asians are smaller and more meek than literally every other race, i don't think i'm quite so worried. now go study harder so your parents don't beat you to death for getting a A-, gook faggot

Go back to China.

>i have a tiny penor: the post

>deep-seated hatred of western culture
why don't you just move back your shitty China?

>mfw you live in western world and hating westerners' everything

Its a bait thread op hasn't replied to anyone here

nisem stop

Don't like it?Then leave,snowflake.