Kek I've been gone for a bit is this real?

Kek I've been gone for a bit is this real?

>did Sup Forums rig a poll
Do you even have to ask?

i just searched takei's twitter and couldn't find it, it's probably fake

in fairness, he'd probably delete it if he got those results.

>rig a poll
how do you rig a poll? Most people only have 1 account.

>Most people only have 1 account.
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

You need a phone number now faggot.

Sup Forumsacks aren't "most people". i have between 10-15 twitter accounts even though i don't really use the platform anymore at this point. but also people often just post links to these polls on Sup Forums and drive traffic from this board to vote on it when obviously we are going to almost all give a certain answer. happened a lot during the presidential election actually, to a point where it made a big difference on a lot of online polls, and for a while the MSM couldn't figure out why trump was doing so much better on online polls (but it was because of here and T_D).

didnt he delete a poll awhile back about trusting the media vs trump

you still do NOT need a phone number to sign up for twitter, this is untrue. you can simply click "skip this" for now.

I can imagine that one not even needing rigged. Haiti *is* a shithole. Everyone who knows what Haiti even is knows this. All its most memorable traits are all related to how much of an unbelievable shithole it is.

Seriously, of all the hills to choose to die on, why Haiti?

>not have dozens of accounts for raids
The absolute state of newfags.

And then your account will get locked within 20 minutes.

I don't know if that one is real but a black chic did one a day ago and the option was overwhelmingly Haiti.

>time magazine.
That's not twitter.

>what is text now (((dot))) com

my accounts have been locked from time to time, that's true, but we weren't talking about any of that now were we? we were talking about whether or not people on Sup Forums have multiple accounts or not and you claimed you need a phone number to open them and i'm just saying it's not true. people could have 20 accounts and vote in these polls. that's all i'm telling you jesus christ, stop arguing about it, you know i'm not saying anything that's untrue. fucking internet homos just want to argue about everything and try to prove everyone else wrong even when it's literally impossible to do so.

equality is a false god, but they demand total devotion to it

Are you niggers serious? It takes like 30 seconds to make a burner Twitter account.

I distinctly remember #2 being Adolf Hitler...

THE HACKERZ!
IT WAS ALL THE HACKERZ!
ALL OF THOSE HACKERZ ON Sup Forums!
oh wait this was from back in 2009 when this genuinely was a hacker board. yup, it's accurate then.
the evolution of this board was
>2004-2008 board was around, but i have no clue what it was about because i was not here, from. i guess just a straight up asian culture board from some things i've heard.
>2008-2011 hacker board. "anonymous" lived here and everyone thought they were really hardcore and not just big jokes like they think of them now. and once in a while they would actually take down a big website or doing something noteworthy that actually made the news. and they were totally anti-government, unlike now when i think they've become SJWs.
>2012-2015 libertarian ron paul "don't tread on me" and "taxation is theft" board
>2016-now NAZIS! STFU YOU LOLBERTARIAN PUSSY DONT YOU KNOW THAT THE STATE IS THE LAST ULTIMATE CHANCE FOR HUMANITY IN ITS STRUGGLE AGAINST DEGENERACY!!

my how things have changed. i'm still a ron paul loving libertarian.

FUCK!

i think this a shitty fbi operations ,with real fake news forward tweets to CNN

I have seen the post on Sup Forums
Then i hearf rymours about the tweer being a fraud and as a prank.

then possibly. an operation

TRUMP LIVES IN MAR AL LAGO TF ARE YOU POLLING

SPOILER: This poll was open to Haitian IPs only

it's still a bit of an inconvenience though

Fuck off Mr Robot

TIL voting for the option you believe in 1 time counts as rigging a poll.

>TIL

REDDITNIGGER DETECTED!

this. He banned everyone who disagrees with him. I made a joke about how if he keeps this up we'll put him back in a camp and he blocked me too.