What I Learned Working Retail: Negroes

Hello Sup Forums, I’d like to take a break from the bait threads and the same garbage posted here every day and share some of my experiences with the American negro for your enjoyment. I have done threads before and ireceived positive responses so I’d like to go a little more in depth today, if you have any stories, anecdotes or comments feel free to share them. I don’t want to call this a “nigger hate thread” because I don’t want to see the same over posted webms, gifs and infographics posted that I see every time I’m here. So here we go:

>racial anomalies
During my time working retail at various clothing and shoe stores in Texas, I noticed many peculiarities regarding the American negro. The first one I noticed, is that they don’t seem to have any concept of self awareness or regard for others. For example, negroes typically come in blasting music from their phones, a practice I’ve only ever seen done by them.
Also, they are obsessed with the latest, and most obnoxious, electronic trinkets and gadgets. Blu-tooth’s, hoverboards (motorized two wheeled scooter), drones, you name it. Regarding blu-tooth’s, negroes LOVE talking (I use this term very loosely) on the phone or on FaceTime. It’s not unusual for one to come in FaceTiming his homeboy or ho while he wanders around showing off whatever happens to catch his eye in store. Of course, FaceTiming in a store isn’t limited to negroes, but other races seem to do it only when necessary, like asking if the person on the other end likes an item and then hanging up after getting confirmation. Negroes seem to have a desire to be in constant contact with one of their own even when they aren’t doing anything but wandering around.

I will continue below regarding other racial anomalies. Hopefully this will elicit a positive response and that you all enjoy reading my observations and stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1989859
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep posting. These real life stories are my favourites along with red-pill infographics.

I've noticed the same. They have no basic empathy for anyone else around them. They also tend to leave shit up at the register because they're too stupid to get a cart. So there is a pile of shit sitting there when someone else comes up to check out. Completely subhuman. I feel bad for the small percentage of civilized ones that actually have IQ in the white range.

that comes from years of mixing with whites

>racial anomalies, cont.

Negroes can’t seem to help themselves when it comes to butchering the English language and phrases. When greeted upon entering the store, most negroes give you a dead eyed, soulless stare like pic related or simply ignore you. When they do acknowledge you, it’s a lazy “wuhss good”. Instead of saying “thank you”, if they bother to say it, they will say “‘preesh-ate it” (appreciate it). Why this is, I still don’t know but it’s one of their language habits that’s piqued my interests. Anyone familiar with them or who has dealt with them knows all the other ways they manage to screw up speaking. “Ask” becomes “ax”, “supposedly” is “supposibly”, etc. There are also nonverbal communications that the negro uses, for example: when he is angry or ready to strike he will suck the air through his teeth or smack his lips and squint his eyes, gazing around the room as if lost.

Bump

Hurry up please I want to go to bed after reading your stories

>They all walk fucking slow as shit in the middle of the aisle or walkway.

Check your privilege.

let's stay honest, the high end of the IQ bell curve of natural unmixed black people still reaches the average of the white area
unironically

love these two

>Why this is, I still don’t know...
Their lips trip them up. Takes a lot of effort to move those things around.

This. While yeah there are some ones raised up by white genes, there are others that are akin to your average white or even above average. They are pretty rare, considering, but like you said; it's the bell curve.

Sadly i have no higher expectations of our melanin enriched sub-species

quality thread

Thread has potential, will post very good classics.

>They have no basic empathy for anyone else around them.
Pic related and a VERY important anecdote.

This is also true. And 20s black men will constantly look around to see who is looking at them and admiring their shoes or whatever. Always on the phone talking to some other nigger at another check out slowly swaying back and forth looking left and right.

And they ALWAYS turn to look at a white girl's ass when she walks by. Always.

>spending habits

If there is one group of people (again, I use this term very loosely) that can be swindled, fooled, or duped into buying useless garbage and flashy trash, it isn’t women. It’s negroes. Teenaged male pickaninnies and even a good amount of the older ones sometimes came in carrying several boxes of the latest Air Jordan’s or other brightly colored shoes and hold them up against shirts or jackets to find the perfect match. They would spend hundreds at a time to buy a single outfit to go with just one pair of shoes, that also cost a hundred or more dollars. Ironically, negroes can be very cheap, and CONSTANTLY ask for discounts over the dumbest things if they even have a reason at all. Sometimes they’d ask, and when told no, they’d leave for 5 minutes and come back with some fabricated reason.
“This shoe dirty”.
“This shit ‘duhfektive’ (defective)”.
“This shirt ugly”. (Yes, one negress tried to get a discount because she disliked our clothes)
We even have a few cases of some of the local drug talent coming in to buy outfits to wear to the club, and then returning it the day after. Of course, the cuckold company and manager could do nothing but smile and say “here’s your refund sir.” while his homeboys stuffed shirts down their pants and made a quick exit before anyone could catch on.

have you ever encountered a black person stealing from the retail store you used to work at?

saved
this looks damn interesting

Reminder that it's not a question of 'IF', but a question of what will set it off. Prepare accordingly.

Racial privledge? As in they are subhuman I am not?

ITT art

privilege doesnt exist. have a nice day.

Darwin

It's 99% of the time a black person stealing. I caught one shoving make up down his pants (for resale surely). Just called the cops. He ended up coming to the register with an obviously full of something pair of nigger pants. Attempted to buy some gum with a fake hundred dollar bill as the officer walked in the door.

please refer to them in scientific form when studying them:
north american pavement ape.

there. now continue.

>on food stamps
>dribes from big ghetto to POSH neighbourhood
>blasts nog music
>takes pic related

>please refer to them in scientific form when studying them:
>north american pavement ape.
Not quite.

Roaming in packs, tardum nigri single out vulnerable individuals, often the light-skinned homo sapiens, but occasionally other t. nigri. Compensating for a reduced brain capacity, they form groups and take turns launching surprise attacks on their prey.

Once found predominantly in agrarian settings, they have, in more recent times, migrated to urbanized centers, to the detriment of the light-skinned h. sapiens. They are instantly recognizable from their call which alternates between 'sheeee-it' and 'wuddstaar', which may be repeated perhaps up to thirty (30) times in succession.

Possessing only tightly curled hair, the females adorn themselves with the locks of other species, which are then often seen littering the site of an altercation. Their breasts invariably roll out and dangle a short time after. The males are often kept in captivity.

Left untouched in their native habitat, t. nigri has not yet even invented the wheel nor two-story structure. In a land where prey are abundant and nearly every plant edible, they live like an ox, content to graze for an hour. Evolutionary speaking, they have had no environmental pressures which force adaptation of cognitive ability, as compared with h. sapien.

>they are obsessed with the latest
born out of an hyper lack of self-esteem. Zero identity awareness which is why all their Kangz shit is purely ridiculous. Before it was "Kangz" it was co-opting Native American tribes as their ancestry (which has no factual basis) and most of those that claim it base it on Buffalo Bill's Wild West Theatre and not actual tribe lore.

Knowing this, a person could come to a true appreciation of what you are dealing with when it comes to American blacks. It is pure delusion coming from the intellect of a 3rd grader and the emotional impulsiveness of a pre-teen brat

Its not "POLITICALLY CORRECT" but its a hard reality/truth

TL;DR

Niggers are sub-human animals and destroyers of civilization.

fun story i was once approached at walmart by a black woman asking for nogcheese. I was like wtf is nogcheese. i got my sup over and we finally learned that she wanted hogcheese. If ebonics the official language of black people?

I kind of feel bad for blacks. Out-of-Africa was debunked via several methods and they're trying to live among humans. Sad really. We should have just picked our own damn cotton.

Ok, last post-dump for now, will let thread fill with stories. Please put effort into stories, not 3 sentences. This could be a good thread.

>hypersexuality and hyper masculinity among negro men (1)

This one is more in regards to my previous coworkers, although a few customers will be mentioned. Black bucks are INFATUATED with sex and their genitals. When I worked at a fitness apparel store, my female coworkers almost always wore tights or leggings, so their asses were on full display (yes, they were asking for it). Negro men would come from far and wide, often with their children, to come and ogle at one of my coworkers in particular, a negress trackstar who had an enormous ass like Serena Williams. I distinctly remember a portly old Tom waddling in while she was on register with a few of his buddies and shouting “OH MAH LAWD” as his pack howled with laughter, and she rolled her eyes. Whenever we got a new girl on staff, the few negroes we had typically would try and “rap” to her. Mind you, this isn’t the rhyming musical “rap” but a form of flirting where a buck will walk up on a female and puff out his chest, then utter a bunch of various phrases like “ayy lil mama you eva been wit a real nigga befo, sometime you don kno whatcha need until you need it”. They usually didn’t stay on staff too long, but only because they stopped showing up. They are also some of the laziest workers to have. Granted they were not hostile and never wanted to fight any of the staff or managers, but work and accomplishments seem to be a foreign concept to them. Negroes will make any excuse to go to the back stock room or leave the store just to get out of work even if it’s for just 5 minutes.

>Caucasoid
>Shows a jew

Fuck off you stupid fucking kike

Saved this a while back. Sent to every leftie I know...
Deep down is why we cannot coexist. They've yet to come back with a coherent argument, but apparently I'm a nazi...

Boomp

City-user here.

Can confirm, but it kind of drifts into working-class slang all across the board regardless of race.

I was born and raised in Texas, lived around blacks my entire life, and in my 30 years, I've never seen or experienced any of these behaviors you've described.

Yeah, when I was in school, the black kids were always the worst behaved, but by the time we got to high school, they mostly stopped with their bullshit. They stopped fighting and causing trouble and just slept through class and failed academically. But hey, at least they weren't fucking things up for the rest of us.

As far as how they behave in stores, I've never seen them blasting music from their phones or try to fuck the clerk over for a discount, but I do notice they won't hold the goddamned door open for a white person. This is mainly younger blacks, the older blacks (like in their 50s and above) are typically very sweet and seem to get along with us white folk better than the younger ones.

So yeah, aside from being absolutely horrible students and refusing to hold the door open for whitey, I've never really seen anything you've described.

Then again, I live in a tiny, shitsplat town, so maybe that has something to do with it.

>Not knowing the difference between black people and niggers

Someone in my family owns an apartment building downtown, and up until the late 90s, there wasn't a racist bone in his body. He treated everyone equally, but when he started to rent out his apartments to blacks and muslims, that redpilled him in the span of a few years.
They were always late with the rent, they never cleaned up after themselves, they got constant noise complaints from neighbours, they'd break furniture and applicances and demand it be fixed for free and often they would just disappear near the end of their contract, skipping out on the last 2-3 months of rent. Some of them would even make threats (sometimes via text messages, providing ample evidence for the police) if they were told their rent was late and that they would get kicked out if they didn't pay.
After about 2-3 years, he never rented out to minorities again, not because he was racist, but because of his personal experiences with minorities. This is what liberals don't get.

Ever wonder why?

> NO SHAME
Negros have a complete lack of honor or shame. What would stop another other person from behaving like a jackass is simply incomprehensible to negros.
> having music on full blast through headphones (not on ears) in public
> talking at length on their cellphone using the speaker
> fixed staring at strangers in public
Things that would prevent any other person in a community is no issue for blacks, in fact, this is their way of validating their existence because it forces other to have to acknowledge them.
There is no bigger death/defeat to the American black like being ignored

>I've never seen or experienced any of these behaviors you've described
there's always one in these kind of threads

>hypersexuality and hyper masculinity among negro men (2)

Negro men are absolutely terrified of being perceived as gay or effeminate. To them, it is a fate worse than death. (Whites could learn a thing or two about this...) Considering how absolutely evil and remorseless negroes can be when tormenting and bullying, I can’t blame them. When telling a negro that he has accidentally picked out a woman’s shirt or article of clothing, one has to be VERY careful how they approach him and tell him. If you come off as condescending or disrespectful, expect to pay the consequences. Watching them drop the clothing, shuffle and scramble to get as far away while hollering and shouting “AWH HELL NAW” as they run from it as if it’s on fire or poisonous is unlike anything I’ve ever seen. A few times, I’ve just let them buy it without bothering to tell them and leaving it up to their friends to break it to them. One incident that stands out in my mind was a negro coming in to find socks, and of course, he went for the brightest colors he could find. When he asked for a bigger size, I told him there weren’t any available because they were womens socks, and in women’s sizes. His demeanor towards the socks changed instantaneously as if he’d never exhibited any interest in them and kept repeating “THEM HOES GAY AINT DEY” and “THEMS MAD GAY BRUH”. All of this behavior strikes me as curious considering negroes are over represented in LGBT statistics.

>According to the report, released by Gallup earlier this week, 4.6 percent of African Americans responded “yes” when asked if they identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender, along with four percent of Hispanics, 4.3 percent of Asians and 3.2 percent of Caucasians.

Keep in mind, they are roughly 13% of the population.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1989859

>be me
>travel for work
>all the bad Great Lakes port cities
>be in Toledo
>call cab
>smelly nog driver
>sports team coat
>chains (gold? Nah)
>get in car
>say hello
>he's talked my chimpanzee
>start telling him where we want to go
>nog hold up finger
>he's talking on blue tooth
>wtf.com
>finnaly finishes pimping his hoes or crack deal
>we have to go to the port
>way off the beaten path
>hope my will is current
>nog doesn't want to drive where I want him to
>have to tell him to stop let us the fuck out
>pay meter
>have to walk last couple miles to the port security
>security flipping balls we didn't arrive in a cab
>Tfw we were lucky to escape the
Cab let alone the walk
>cab drivers can't afford that much gold?

Beautiful.

Good goyim

What the fuck does influence from the media have to do with it, maybe it's the fact that the kids who talk like that live 6 blocks over.

I will say this though, legit Italian/Irish/Russian neighborhoods don't like blacks and they'll be quick to tell the liberal-yuppie types to go fuck themselves.

>Negro are absolutely terrified of being perceived as....
which is why the American black will ALWAYS be a slave/victim of the hivemind and are so easily manipulated; they lack the maturity to develop self-identity.
They are always intimidated/bullied into adopting the 'black consensus' or face being ostracized by "their community".
I'm an over 40fag, spent my entire life around blacks, married a black woman in the 90s and have been ALL OVER the US. The story is the same and it isn't based out of racism. Its based out of a pathologically immature emotional state of zero self awareness

They fucking all talk on speaker phone and still hold it right next to their face

We usually don’t catch them in the act, but 9/10 it’s a negro, typically a female. If negroes applied half as much time devising ingenius ways to fix their living situations, communities and mental capacity as they did to stealing and thievery who knows where they would be. Their thievery arsenals and game plans are so well thought out that I know they are more than capable of doing something productive, they simply choose to commit crime and violence. They come in groups of 3 or more, one will cause a distraction usually asking the workers for help while one serves as a look out and covers the last one who will use wire cutters, heavy duty scissors or pliers to remove sensors and they’ll stuff them into bags that have empty shoe boxes to hide the stolen product inside and carry it around other stores without raising suspicion.

OP is a retail beta
Kek

>but it kind of drifts into working-class slang all across the board regardless of race.
While I have no personal experience with this, I have noticed this in videos, interviews, podcasts and documentaries from the US. In the past ten years or so, it seems theat a significant amount of the white population in the US have adopted a lot of nigger vernacular into their speech. While white Americans have used some nigger slang in the past as well, it's only in the past decade that it seems to have become adopted wholesale by mainstream society.
A lot of men seem to have adopted that horrible valley girl upspeak as well.

>If there is one group of people (again, I use this term very loosely)

race aint real

What city? I live in the DFW area, Arlington to be specific. Since Katrina happened, we got all of the “human” garbage from Louisiana and most ended up staying. The rest drifted in from California because the property over there is an absolute joke and what buys a shack over there buys a mansion and lots of Escalades and Cadillac’s with shiny rims. Thinking about moving to a more rural part of Texas because the city grows blacker by the day.

I worked at a jimmy johns for one day and this black obese female came in, looked at the menu, and started yelling:
>ahhh hell nah
>I dunno wat dafuq is on these sandwiches
>One of yous better explain this to me
My coworker ran to her side and explained the options that she could order. It was like it happened all the time and the workers thought it was normal.

>A lot of men seem to have adopted that horrible valley girl upspeak as well.
they (millennial faggots) speak in effeminate insecure terms, lathering sentences with inconsequential qualifiers
> basically
> its (almost) like
> literally (figuratively)
> unironically
> make no mistake
> let me be clear
> ask me anything (if you have something to say, SAY IT, don't pander for attention)

all these non-declarative phrases are faggot-speak that today's generation of adults have embraced

>black people
>drones
how long until drone-bys are a thing

If you want a (non radicalized) red-pill on Black Americans, bet against this formula and lose every time

Blacks have cultivated, embraced and celebrate pathological dysfunctional thinking errors. In every negro encounter, you will be able to predict how they are processing the world around them by using the attached chart.

tl;dr
***Blacks will NEVER acknowledge they are wrong
*******when confronted on what they did wrong you will get
> "DinDuNuffin" - didn't do the negative thing that you probably have proof of them doing
> escalate volume/hysterics - never raising the debate (evidence), just their voice and threat level
> when DinDu runs its course - claim racism. Racisms is the only thing that can explain the predicament they are in (being caught for doing wrong)

These are the ONLY responses they have. Its a 1-2 playbook that is old as time, itself

>negroes have no empathy, not even for their children

As stated before and by other posts in this thread, negroes seem to have absolutely no empathy. They enjoy berating, brutalizing and tormenting. Believe it or not, they do it to one another more than anything. A negro male can be wearing an outfit, famous designers down to the underwear and still his peers will manage to find some insignificant detail to focus on and ridicule him. Parents are even worse than the kids. I can’t tell you how many times a negress has started whipping and smacking up her children with a purse, sandal or simply bare hands as they scream at one another and run around. It’s hilarious to see boomers and other whites getting their first dose of reality hold their hands over their hearts, make poutiing lips and take a moment to honor these poor “victims” and the horror that “white racism and oppression” has created.

>I worked at a jimmy johns for one day
Pray tell, why didn't you come back the next day?

>Not knowing the difference between black people and niggers

This is kind of tricky since the blacks around here are a mix of typical country black folk and full-blown nigger. The older blacks are typical country people who learned a trade (electrician, plumber, mechanic, ect) and worked to keep a roof over their head. Their kids and grandkids (the ones around my age) are absolute disasters.

You know the only award the black kids ever won while we were in school together? It wasn't the Honor Roll or any of that shit, it was always Perfect Attendance. Every black kid had perfect attendance in school. Do you know why that is?

Because the father isn't around, the grandparents are too old and sick to help, and the mother works three jobs, so the mother forces the kids to go to school come hell or high water. They treat the public school system, from kindergarten through 12th grade, like a giant fucking daycare center.

And that's exactly how the black kids I went to school with treated it: Like a fucking daycare center. They'd show up, fuck around, cause trouble, then go home. Almost none of them graduated and the ones who did graduate were all female.

But aside from their absolutely horrible academic performance and broken families, they're really not that bad to live around. They by and large keep to themselves and, like I said before, the younger ones won't hold the door open for you if you're white. That's really not that bad compared to bigger cities where they're gunning each other down in the street.

I'm not trying to make excuses for them, I'm just saying that they are indeed in some ways typical country black folk and in some ways absolute niggers, but be that as it may, it's still a small town and they have a small town mentality like the rest of us here and really don't cause that much trouble.

Fuck me up the ass, meant for

>They have no basic empathy for anyone else around them
just a simple exercise anyone can do at any time.
> go to a large store with shopping carts
> sit in parking lot for 30 minutes
> observe how many blacks ever return a shopping cart to a corral or the store
* this is true of entitled women, as well. Its a self-centered understanding of the world around them that has ZERO regard for how they / we all impact one another

Saved, thanks for the chart. This is like the magnum opus of negroid characteristics, it’s almost satisfying how I can relate an experience with a negro to every single paragraph.

Whiteboy, how can you be this mad that we be up inside your women on the daily? Lmao i made a profile on tinder and made myself look like carleton , i must've already hooked up with 15 different white women since last october. Leave the nuts hanging out of ur hoes, faggots. Cry more bout the "niggers", you pathetic fuckin shrimp cock white boys would never say that shit to a black mans face.

I miss that fat fuck.

>found the nigger

Checked, Not cool

>a mix of typical country black folk and full-blown nigger.
if you want your mind blown, go to Acadiana in Louisiana. You will see BLACK MALEs (slight cajun accent), with no sagging pants, with cowboy hats conducting business as upstanding hard-working citizens. It trips me out every time I see it, it exists. However, this is VERY rare in the context of American negro population

What is a leaf? Someone who's not a nigger but wishes he was.

The lack of empathy and never ending ridicule is what irks me the most about them. I was born with a facial deformity and on top of being bullied in general, I've always niggers really ridiculing me hard. You'd think they develop some kindness towards people born differently because that's their own plea to the white race "don't hate me because we're born different"... Yeah but they have no problem hating and bullying.

As an adult, it's not so much them ridiculing my disability directing but kind of indirectly, like I have a speech impediment so maybe what I say isn't clear sometimes... but damn does the nigger who can't even speak English love pointing it out "DA FUCK U AM SAY?" "I ENIT CATCH ANY DAT HAHAHAHAHA YALL HUR DIS SHIT?!"

So funny. They think they get away with it because I'm nice, but I stab them so hard in the back... I look for any way to sabotage the nigger in a way that could even kill him. I have no regrets. It happens on the job, so I record them doing something they shouldn't and send it to the boss's boss. Their clueless that the nice white guy they love picking on nuked their job.

I just dont buy this anecdote for a second man. Having lived outside la all the negros ever did was attack people and steal. There was a nightly shooting in oakland the entire 13 years I was stuck there.

Is this for ants?

>magnum opus of negroid characteristics
It is the ONE THING people really need to know about blacks in America.
It isn't hating them or ridiculing them; its becoming fully aware that you make a major mistake assuming they "think" like normal people of a society. THEY DON'T.
> they see an unlocked car
> believe that the car is unlocked so whatever is in the car is free / fair-game to take
That is how they see it. Not that people shouldn't steal, its that you WANTED it taken if you allowed them access to it
If you have zero remorse, are incapable of seeing when you are wrong...that is how you would behave, too

Lol being outsmarted by a nigger. My sides

Louisianafag here can confirm. Or the black rodeo, same deal. But in general I've noticed Southern Louisiana negroes tend to be the more decent folk, outside of BR and NOLA.

>I just dont buy this anecdote for a second man

I said like three or four times that I live in a small town and that the blacks here aren't gunning each other down in the street like they do in bigger cities.

I believe you that blacks in LA are pieces of shit, but here in small town Texas, they keep to themselves and don't really bother us.

This is hilarious. My mother is cajun and I lived there when I was very young. My mother's mother was born in 1907 and only spoke french, no english and she had a ton of creole and black friends. I remember going on cake walks and all that shit and indeed the young blacks were all creole-speaking and they were good musicians, but also worked like normal people, not "niggers" in the slightest sense.

I haven't been back to Louisiana since 2003, though

Come to Henderson County, anywhere in this county is cozy and quiet.

This is true and it's not exclusive to american negroes, here too I noticed the same thing. Especially with the fat negro moms, they are ALWAYS on the fucking phone
Also something else I've noticed when taking the tramway, there are several circular things (I don't what they are called) where several people are supposed to grip the handle, some people just fucking lay their back on the entire thing totally disregarding whether people are gripping on it or not, and you guessed it 100% of the time they are blacks