The Matrix Has You

>2018
>Still believing in race.

Get comfy my bipedal simian brethren. ITT I will dissolve the false constructs they've poisoned your brain with. ITT we will raise consciousness together and transcend the ego of primitive mortal flesh.

youtube.com/watch?v=MVvdvMDWbhQ

Are you capable of overcoming your MK ultra programming? This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Carthage
youtube.com/watch?v=VxKrskPyBuI
youtube.com/watch?v=A4uv27nSaH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

>Are you capable of overcoming your MK ultra programming?

already did, and I reverse engineered the programming as well.

S a g e
a
g
e

Lets get down to Brass tacks. Race isnt real. English was created by the phony phonecians, aka, the Jews of Carthage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Carthage

They made your phony phonetics. The name of the game is Occultism. Your slavery is complete with the language you speak. Youre conditioned like paplovs dog to spurt out blasphemy when you get excited. Holy shit. G-d damn, JFC, Etc etc etc. Everyday, without a second though. Ancient cultures read from right to left. Theres a reason why the Jews never write out G-d. That reason is occultism.

Okay so now that weve established occultists rule the world, for a long time now. That your subversion and slavery is total. What are the chances they are cucking your soul with wrath and pride? Hubris, the worst of all sins. What are the chances hmm? Whats the Golden rule?

My great ape brother. You live in a world of illusions and deceit. Don't let the beast defeat you. Shed your vessel based pride and reclaim your immaterial divine spark. The physical material world is evil. Materialism. Demiurge etc etc. The immaterial world is good, and righteous.

We need to raise humanity's awareness if we are to transcend this mortal form. Whats our ultimate purpose? Cmon anybody? Ill tell you what it is beyond a shadow of a doubt. For the greater good.

Hey can you please provide some evidence to your claims?
>hurr durr look at your skin bruh
You are putting forward an idea that you want people to believe and how do people believe a claim? With e v i d e n c e.
>post's albino street shitters as evidence
For the love of God I know you are a race baiting troll but for fucks sake try harder

It all started in Africa. This is why certain negroid(bullshit fake term) black people have features that seem ape-like to us. Im speaking of course of elongated faces, and wide flat noses.

Hate them as much as you will. Curse them with everything you have as Satan commands you. But they were your ancestors.

A long long time ago, a chimpanzeee like ancient descendant of ours came across the magic mushroom. Mushroom spores are made of chitin like our fingernails. They can travel through space. Let that sink in.

After eating said mushroom, their conciousness expanded and they began to think outside the box. youtube.com/watch?v=VxKrskPyBuI (somewhat related)

>The immaterial world is good, and righteous.
What about demons?

Most Asians have no idea they descended from the subsaharan Khoisan. Infact, original statues of Bhudda, show him with bantu knots in his hair.

In reality. Everyone is black. It is only the ABSENCE of genetic material that changed our form. Absence brought about by a natural phenomena that affects all living creatures. Im speaking about Albinism of course, a deficieny disease. Albinism is what made skin lighter and hair straight(A missing protein in an amino acid, a side effect of the deficiency disease).

I say all this as a non-black. Only the truth will save humanity. Put down your pride(hubris) for just a second if you will and entertain the thoughts presented. The test of a true philosopher.

Demons, djinn. They are physical as they exist here with us in the physical plane. Smokeless fire is form, we just cant see it with our eyes. They were not created to perceive such frequencies of light. As a test no doubt.

>Believing in creation and simultaneously believing in evolution

What the matrix? The matrix is a system of control. What is that control? Race of course. One only need to watch fox of CNN as an opposite political party to realize there is a nefarious agenda. To rabble the masses.

Caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid. Bullshit, bullshit, and bullshit.

Heres a caucasoid. People have bred for asthetics for thousands of years. But more than that, it was natural selection that brought about the changes in physical appearance as a narrow nose, and thin lips.

An ancient ice age. Only those with narrow noses to heat up that ancient cold air suvived. Only thin lips as to not get frostbite on them. Wont find that in your history book.

There is a creator but we came here from evolution. One only need to look at the hairs on their arm, the fingernails on their monkey animal hands to realize they are a beast. A bipedal great ape. An apex Simian.

You are a nigger

>We need to raise humanity's awareness if we are to transcend this mortal form. Whats our ultimate purpose? Cmon anybody? Ill tell you what it is beyond a shadow of a doubt. For the greater good.

Sounds like a folly. Work from within. Be occult, be heathenistic, do not stand out - change the system from within.

You are trying to paint a huge bullseye on yourself and others, thus risking everything.

Occultism is heresy. Forbidden knowledge. Youre not supposed to see the unseen let alone command its forces.

You are trying to paint a huge bullseye on yourself and others, thus risking everything.

What do you mean? thats why im Sup Forums. Here the hubris and ignorance of man is at its worst. This is ground zero. If polacks can accept the truth, and set aside their egos for the greater good. Everyone will. We will go exponential into the realms of higher conciousness.

>Occultism is heresy. Forbidden knowledge. Youre not supposed to see the unseen let alone command its forces.

Contention with being treated as a dimwitted child is a sign of the eternal idiot.

>If polacks can accept the truth, and set aside their egos for the greater good. Everyone will. We will go exponential into the realms of higher conciousness.

You are highly misled. Truth comes from obtaining the "forbidden", challenging authority and learning.
Truth implies there is nothing more to learn, there always is. Higher consciousness you won't get your way, you are propagating eternal bliss. Also the sign of the eternal idiot.

You cannot utilize occultism for good. Look at king solomon. The wisest man of the time. Commanded to occult. Yet corrupted by dark forces eventually.

It requires blood sacrifice. Solomon though he could find a loophole. He instead crushed a thousand locusts with his hands as Asmodeus told him to. He fell from the grace of the divine after that.

There is truth in the form of light, and darkness(cenobite tier)

when a body is decomposed or burnt and they dont have skin to figure out race what do they do? They look at DNA and the skeleton. Race exists numb nuts

No it doesnt. What are the races? What makes them different from one and other? Its not race. Its (((race))). Youre not speaking english. Youre speaking (((english)))

>You cannot utilize occultism for good.

You're not supposed to.
You're supposed to maintain evil with it. Trying to use evil for good is folly. Maintaining, directing it is another thing. Good and evil are natural forces, you may as well learn to direct them find a balance.

If you do not acknowledge you are capable of throwing a baby into an oven and smile, you're an unwilling agent of evil. Confused, lost, easily swayed.
If you are knowing that you're capable of such a heinous act, you are capable of restraining yourself when and if you ever should find yourself on such a journey that would lead you to do such a thing.

Ofc Im capable of it. I can think of myself as a righteous man but I know deep down, throw enough money and power at me and I will likely corrupt. A part of me wants to save the world. A part of me wants to rule it.

I know there is an "other" side. The spiritual side. That these vessels we are gifted are more powerful than we are being told. I seek the right hand path. Instead of ritual occultism like pic related I use meditation, prayer, and the physical training of my vessel to tap into that other side.

>I can think of myself as a righteous man
>A part of me wants to save the world. A part of me wants to rule it.

You just just try and live in the world. I get the impression you have not tried this at all.

Living is okay. I have good life, spent the day with my gf. Maybe youre right. Maybe I just focus on my self and my family. But maybe we have a purpose in life and that purpose is for the greater good. youtube.com/watch?v=A4uv27nSaH4

Oh hey Bino it's Dazza. Sup?

What up Dizza. Hows things in the lost continent.

White isn't a biological race
It's a social one created by euros
Most of EuroAsia except for chinks are cacusoids
I don't know why it's so hard to understand

Cause its not real rofl. Caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid was created by Charles Darwin. Who was a white supremacist. This father of evolution, could not even tie in albinism into the entire equation. Pic related caucasoids but not really.

Nigger

Brahmin

Race is real but it isn't important at all. It just hinders society because people are retarded in overcomplicating issues by relating everything with race.

Scorching heat, Annoying birds, Aboriginals asking for spare change, No guns to shoot either of them.

You know the usual.

Do you ever see any attractive aboriginees?

Wrong you retard. We shared a common ancestor with nigs 100,000 years ago. We did not come from niggers

>Infact, original statues of Bhudda, show him with bantu knots in his hair.

Buddha is simply a title. There exists no ''original'' statues. Many a Buddha has existed.

This is an un-educated shill thread. Please apply anti-shill goggles and skedaddle asap.