Just use private trackers :^)

>just use private trackers :^)
h-haha, we'll get a nyaa replacement soon, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SAwVZ0eK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_mark#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ratio
fuckoff leecher.

>nyaa replacement
>OP here, spoon feed me

there are many replacements.

It may, likely will more so than not, be back, if it isn't however you should lurk the fuck more.

Maybe skip through archives.

I am so fucking gone you don't even know, but I don't rely on 1 website.

apply yourself.

How the fuck am I supposed to maintain a high ratio when I only download good anime instead of whatever garbage is popular!?

>ever seeding
just why

You are one of the reason why private and semi-private trackers exists.

Got to use it somehow (yes this is a bit old but it's about the same today.)

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

lol who cares? I'm with smiley. Karma's a bitch, and hopefully you won't ever learn.

Some of us can't afford to seed.

>data caps
>first world country
choose one

>capped internet

Is Nyaa actually dead this time or something? It goes down every few months, what's different this time?

>people who actually used Nyaa
What in the fuck? For EOPs, the site had no meaning anymore, you could just use HS.

Only the 18+ side was slightly useful for old shit.

something something new anti-piracy laws
something something preemptivly shutting down

man i have a 400gb limit and i still manage to seed about 50 gigs a month
what the hell are you doing

Your newfag is showing. You don't get extra credit for 'fitting in' here.

>capped internet
user cut some spending on groceries and get the unlimited plan. You can lose some weight too.

nobody does it for credit. They do it so that you lurk until you learn how to post or you leave. Or you get called out every time you open your mouth.

How much is that a month though?
In land of the leaf i pay 100 for 250 down/30up and unlimited.

(((yurop))) made fansubs and even linking to torrents jailable or something, so nyaa shat his pants and nuked the site

>an extra 50 bucks a month for unlimited
America really is the most cucked country on earth. I pay about 25 bucks a month for unlimited 75mbs, and I could pay an extra 5 dollars for 200mbs.

>yuropoors

And America is supposed to be protecting these subhuman windmill niggers from Russian invasion? They deserve it tbqh

>using more than 200 GB monthly
What the fuck did you download, faggot?

Ratio nerds need to get fucked. Nobody cares about your "street cred"
I'm not even capped.

No, that's for May. He used it all up in one day.

twitch tv
9anime
anime torrents
javs
manga torrents
tv/movie downloads
video game downloads
etc.

I know that feel. Fucking USA cable oligopolies.

>having downloaded 1580 terabytes
Jesus H Christ mate, how do you even store all that data?

Because without seeders people couldn't leach. I always leave my seeds up for a couple days.

I discard it when I'm done wanking

I don't. I regularly delete that shit. But I do have external drives. Besides, this is just since i resinstalled my PC in September last year.

point and comma are meaning-reversed in German numbers.

Most BDRips are around 10-30 GBs. Dual audio ones are bigger. Assuming he watched seasonal stuff at 720p too, 200GB will probably last a week.

>+5.0 ratio on AB
>+30.00 ratio on JPop
>with pic related as my overall ratio

Why do people seed on public trackers?

>be a faggot
>WHY WON'T I STOP EATING THESE DICKS?
>WHY WON'T YOU LET ME DEVOUR YOUR CROTCH MEAT?

Fuck 3rd world tier internets. Back in ye olde days people have to do with a couple of backlog series a month since you had to maintain a 1.0 ratio. If you can't do that then just be a pleb and stream it.

Oh, right. I always forget that euros insist on using the objectively wrong symbols for that stuff.

Literally me, except I still have both courtesy months. Fucking Comcast just tacking this shit on.

>objectively wrong symbols
?

you know that ratiomaster is a thing, right?

welp, I could get 300/30M cable, unlimited, for 40€ / month. Currently sticking to 100M for ~28.

>Americans who were too stupid to understand the names of large numbers and thus completely fucked them all up, trying to tell Europe that it's doing things incorrectly
Laughable.

Dude, if we all did this torrenting would no longer work.

It's not even like you have to put any effort in either to spread the love a little. Just wait a day or two after your torrent finishes.

Not OP but when you're upload speed is only 150kb/s it's pointless to seed anyway.

I managed to maintain a ratio of 0.6 when I had an upload of 70 kb/s total.
And yes, there's a point to it. Somebody's gotta upload things, or no one can download anything.

If you can't see why the aesthetics of a comma are superior for dividing places in numbers and stops for delineating actual separations in value systems I am afraid you are aesthetically retarded.

>have 60+ ratio
>it's literally useless because it's IPT
privatecucks are hilarious

That's a lie. I used to have less than 100 KB/s upload and I still seeded and maintained good ratios.

I have 200mb unlimited to seed shit but no one invites me to private trackers.

Is that even legal?

WTB AB invite

i paid to be on Blackcats, and I'll do it again for anime.

>200gig limit a month
>Max upload is 150mb/sec
>pay 40 bucks for this internet
>First world country in EU

This is why we should be nuked

Up to last year I paid 50€ for 6MBit download in Berlin. Then I finally managed to get out of the contract because they didn't give me any service for 2 months.
German internet can be hell.

It is in 3rd world countries like Burgerclapistan.

belgistan isn't much better sadly. We only got two decent providers anyways, and the first one doesn't work well here, something blocks the access port. They never figured out why so im stuck with mine.

That's cool but when i start uploading or seeding my internet jitters like crazy ping goes up to +700 so everything becomes slow as shit. i rather not deal with that crap.

I always uncapped my speed when I didn't need the internet, and seeded with 35KB/s max while using the internet.

>have infinite ratio
>only download in freeleech

my favorite one is
>get on meme tracker that will get me into inner circles
>nobody downloads anything at all
>ratio stuck at 0.7

You can seed while you sleep user.

Fuck private tracker autism. Only third-worlders give a fuck about ratios and stupid shit like that, anyone with an actual internet connection gives no fuck if anyone leeches.

>paying 30 burgerbucks to get capped internet
>tfw $8 for 100mb/s
>in russia

or people with limits in first world countries. Don't ask me the fuck why, but belgium got internet limitation that you'd think you're in mexico...or the middle east

I'd seed if my internet wasn't capped at 150 GB/month and had 50kb/s UL. I tried keeping a ratio on bakabt once and I'd have to seed for a week to even keep it at 1.0. Gave up, and now this shit happens.

>$8
How much is that these days, a trillion rubles?

Well, considering that European copyright laws have always followed American examples, the only surprise is that it hasn't happened sooner.

>amerisharts shitting on euroniggers
>don't have their own tracker
?????

like 550
That's dirt cheap

>tfw my BakaBT account had 28GB downloaded and about 1GB uploaded
Of course they blocked my account but what the fuck can I do, at the time I had like 50kb/s up/700kb//s down.

Farm their bonus points. Download thing with the search google method, seed it with the tracker associated to your account.

>nyaa.se is being completely deleted on 30th of june
pastebin.com/SAwVZ0eK :^^)
JUST

First 5 dubs will get AB invite

THEEEERE GOEES MY HEEEROOOOOO

What does AB standfor again?

I'm so new I don't even know what that is

why cant i just give you $50

You are shitposting.

What if I prefer subs?

not like they couldn't get new domain

Rolling, why not.

[email protected]
Roll.

Dont do it. You and all your invitees will get banned. Another user tried it and everyone he invited was banned. I tried it too. Invited 7 people, all of them got banned. Luckily we talked it out with the mods and 5 out of the 7 were unbanned but still was a huge pain.

[email protected]
Rolling.

>Americans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_mark#History

Most of the Earth's population, including your glorious Nippon, uses a point.

Continue being retarded though

Any idea when applications will open up again? AB moderation team should be aware that there is incredible interest in their services right now, even if many people don't agree with their policies.

>0.05 рубль was deposited to your Deplorable Account

So the jews finally won?

ok
[email protected]

It's only the civilized world that uses point and comma the proper way, yes.

>unlike Russia, the USA actually tried to develop the entirety of its geographic area instead of just Moscow

tell me more about Siberian internet

Yeah, Africa, Russia, and South America are totally the "civilized world."

>Luckily we talked it out with the mods and 5 out of the 7 were unbanned

How the hell did you do this?

How do you even use that much?
I'm watching 24 shows in 720p for this season with r/a/dio running almost 24/7 and it still doesn't add up to 150gb

Better than India and China, which I'm pretty sure you were referring to when trying to appeal to raw numbers.

>bragging about Jpopsuki ratio
That's the easiest site to get an outrageous ratio on.

I'd pick India and China over those 3 regions any day of the week

I'm just gonna go to bed and when I wake up everything will be ok.

literally in Siberia

>sleeping
DON'T, you won't be able to wake up!

It's your business if you like living in shit or wearing breathing masks all day while getting ripped of by literally everybody. But not everybody is as stupid as you.