A bookshop had the perfect response to the 's**thole countries' controversy

Apologise!

indy100.com/article/donald-trump-shithole-countries-africa-haiti-alleged-racist-remark-bookshop-8157751?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100

>not one book sold

>what is not yours is not yours

Sounds like something liberals need to read.

That's just like the black writer only bookstore, went out of business because niggers don't read.

Sure was nice of that book shop to go ahead and identify which countries they think are shitholes, eh?

Did he mention which countries that were shitholes or are they just making personal assumptions?

Why would I read a book that isn't translated into an actual language?

> Corporations trying to capitalize on populist nonsense w/ clever marketing that plebs eat up
News at 11.

Oh wow look at all of the books

>no lord of the rings

They're so caught up in their own vanity they don't even think about what they're doing.
Do they have any awareness of the fact that they heard "shithole" and instantly think of all these places.
Are the shitholers really gonna excuse this under "irony"?

>Trump's mean because he called a country a shithole
>"I know, let's start a list of books from shitholes!"
>"HEY BRO, YOU KNOW THAT COMPLETE SHITHOLE, HAITI?! WELL, THEY HAVE BOOKS THERE!"

What’s the Pakistan girl doing there? He said Haiti and some African countries...

Granted, it is a shithole...

>Communist
>Posting What is Not Yours is Not Yours
pottery

so books i never heard of are proof they are shit holes because they cant get on the top 10 best seller list? makes sense

I can make out at least six books that I've read that are on that table.

To be fair, none of them are what I would call a "good read" and I love to read. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but they're just not good pieces of writing.

>Nelson Mandela

Only mentioned Haiti and some of Africa. Those books are from all over Africa, so yes they made personal assumptions.

...Malala was SHOT IN THE HEAD for being a female and attending school...I think that by anyones definition...she was in a 'shithole' country.

Maybe trump is so good at bait he doesn't even realize that he's doing it. It just happens.

Telling the world that you and certain "people" are from shit hole countries is probably the single "lol" thing I've seen since the McMuffin brigade were "proud to be cucks" for not hating minorities

So, you're acknowledging your country is a shithole too?

Wasn't beasts of no nation literally a book about how much of a shithole sierra leone is?

4D Chess lads.....

4D chess.

yes it was makes this even more funny

pretty good marketing.
literally all the books are about how terrible their countries are

>shithole books

Ok, I'm not even memeing.
Is that really all the books they could find from those country's authors?
I know individual authors who've written more books than that.
If they piled the books up to show how many authors come from those places it'd be a legit statement but that? That table looks sparce as fuck.

>Nelson mandela

Okay look, I was born in MERICA. I went to school in Detroit because my parents were poor. When I went to High School, I was the only white there. The ONLY one. And because of this, I was bullied a lot. Simply because I was white.
Sometimes I got my shit kicked out of me by a dozen kids, other times I kicked the shit out of a dozen of them.
After all of that, I was the only one to graduate. Now I travel the world on a research rig as a deep sea diver.
I make a lot of money, and when I was in the Navy, I saved the lives of a lot of people. A lot of colored people in shit hole countries.

All of my success doesn't change the fact that the school I went to is not a shit hole, all of this doesn't change the fact that Detroit is not a shit hole. They are shit holes. And they will continue to be shit holes with a lot of shitty fucking people inhabiting them for the foreseeable future.
The fact that I, a reasonably normal person, came out of this shitty situation and was able to get my parents a nice place in the country doesn't mean anything other than I was willing to go that extra mile for success.

tldr; your country isn't not a shit hole just because of you, you are one person, the rest of your country is filled with shitty people, there is a reason it isn't a first world country and why crime and fucked up beliefs continue
Even if I came from fucking Africa, it wouldn't change the fact that Africa isn't a shit hole

Lol The Kite Runner is about a little middle eastern boy getting butt-raped. Literal shithole

fucking hell this is all way too easy. i refuse to believe libs are this devoid of irony recognition

I must admit thats a damn fine burn. I am assuming she was shot for being a female going to school. Us shootings are much more arbitrary, not sure which is worse honestly.

bretty gud kek

Leftists can never see their own irony. It's almost like the class autist trying to sound smart while everyone else is trying to hold in their laughs.

Pretty much all of these books are about how much of a shithole their country is.

>Nelson Mandela
literal terrorist

Leftists reveal their racism all the time, just noone sees the subtlety of it.

>Us shootings are much more arbitrary
I've never known anybody who's gotten shot who didn't have it coming. I'm sure the baboons in Baltimore do shoot people indiscriminately but I don't live near a zoo so I don't have any experience with that.

The roman empire wasn't a shithole, Saint Augustine has nothing to do one the shithole table

This is fucking embarrassing. Do they have any self awareness at all?

Finally. Truth in Advertising

Its spreading, soon 'shithole country' will be a household expression

Wow, a whole ~23 different books! I take back everything. Impeach now!

>most of the books are about people who suffered horribly due to the culture or regime in their shithole countries.

i like where this is going. the left is doing our job for us now.

>Write book to raise awareness about miserable conditions in your shithole country
>Book used as an example to promote the virtues of your shithole country

If their countries aren't shitholes why can't we just deport them back to their fine 100% great countries? Why do those immigrants even WANT to come here if their countries are so much not shitholes.

>award winning trash
hmm

love how Trump just shatters taboos and mindfucks people who have shackled themselves with political correctness, put on blinders that only let them see things in a certain way, and adopted the liberal mode of expressing themselves.

The countries he called shitholes have more or less always been referred to as such until recently. Often simply called the "third world."

This painting never fails to give me the shivers.

>need more memes like this one

lets all start calling their store asking why obamas book isnt pictured. i consider kenya mostly shithole

Lol. Are they seriously going to start calling their countries shitholes to spite Trump? If you can, add more books to the section. Make sure every single author from a shithole has their books in that no-buy pile.

Sheeeeeeit.

And after being shot in the head, she shills for Islam.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK (or not, as the case may be)

It's so life like

Including St. Augustine's Confessions because ancient Carthage is technically Africa

>doesn't disprove that they're shitholes
>content of books may even confirm that they're shitholes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Beasts of no nation is the only book there worth a damn

writers from shithole countries where the writer left
or
writers from shithole countries where the people cant afford to buy this book or read

bump

This