AUS/POL/ AFRICANS EDITION

Sup cunts.

Victoria seeks to double exports to India over next decade

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/victoria-seeks-to-double-exports-to-india-over-next-decade

Victoria's African leaders, police on patrol to target youth crime

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/victoria-s-african-leaders-police-on-patrol-to-target-youth-crime

Sydney's trains out of time, out of order and off the rails

unv.is/baka.com.au/comment/sydneys-trains-out-of-time-out-of-order-and-off-the-rails-20180112-h0hayi.html

Melbourne's car-based attacks bolster calls for city 'ring of steel'

unv.is/theage.com.au/victoria/melbournes-carbased-attacks-bolster-calls-for-city-ring-of-steel-20180112-h0hj4w.html

Other urls found in this thread:

michaelsmithnews.com/
meetup.com/Sorting-it-out-Jordan-Peterson-style/events/245658190/?read=1&_xtd=gatlbWFpbF9jbGlja9oAJGVjODZlYzA2LWI1OGUtNDEzZi1hZGI5LWVmY2FlMTM3MmYxNg&_af=event&_af_eid=245658190&https=on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats the back story?

First punch was good angle but weak, overall is shit tier.

Noice

No back story, people feel boring then punch around, just normal human nature.

Who gives a fuck about Melbourne cunt

There's a Fairfax watermark. It must be from a news story

Expat working in London here. How bad is it back there? How long until Soldiers of Odin stop larping and protect their communities or families come together and form community self defence forces? Or is Melbourne a lost hope and I should move to fucking Bundaberg or something when I get back?

right wing safety squads when

DINNER CUNTS

>London
>How bad is it

lol.

I was driving my dad up to Berwick this arvo to visit some family and had the pleasure of passing through Sudandenong and Chingvale. I looked over at the cars around me and saw Africans, Viets or Arabs the whole way back, fucking surreal not seeing any Aussies around and just these foreigners. We may legitimately be too far gone at this point

Sweet and sour pork

speak for yourself cockhead I only see chongs

Oi cunts anyone looked into this witch Julie Bishop and the hundreds of millions she has sent to the Clinton's foundations? How salty must she be now that Trump won and her 'generosity' will never be repaid? Check michaelsmithnews.com/ for more

>DINNER CUNTS
Here comes the KFC/Inghams jew shill to promote estrogen laden chicken.

Bump you faggot cunts

daddy is making chicken schnitzels.

I tried carl jnr today with my mate. I tried to go full american so got some combo burger meal with a shake and tendies on the side. Tendies were spot on lads. The chocolate shake was fantastic too. The burger.. was average, it was like going to hungry jacks / burger king.

Spaghetti

so whats happening with that AFL coach housing drug traffickers? surely he was in on it too

pasta and ketamine
>t. italian horse

It's Sunday, roast lamb+veggies with the family

was thinking the same thing.

Same. Fuckin good meal. Feel like I could lay bricks all day tomorrow like a tough cunt.

Be happy it's mostly chinks and not niggers.

We are. The average Australian is too spineless and gay to stand up for themselves.

This is the only correct answer.

This is Sydney Melbourne and half of Brisbane

That picture of old Flinders street makes me want to fucking cry. Catching public transport and going to the station makes me want to fucking neck. It's all nogs, roasties, and chinks.
WHAT IS THE PLAN?
I know that this board does a lot of good work, but should we make an alt right meetup group for Australia? I'd be willing to make one in Melbourne.

How many of you would be willing to come? Is there already ones that exist?
Godspeed.

Pls stop

I would come with a few friends

I'll probably think about it later, I'm still a student and I'm probably a wrong figurehead for an alt right group. (t.hapa)

What I would recommend is the Jordan Peterson meetup group. I know Peterson is a civic boomer, and the group itself is not alt right, but I have met People like me who subscribe to the alt right, and some of the conversations I have with these people are fucking hilarious. Worth coming for sure.

meetup.com/Sorting-it-out-Jordan-Peterson-style/events/245658190/?read=1&_xtd=gatlbWFpbF9jbGlja9oAJGVjODZlYzA2LWI1OGUtNDEzZi1hZGI5LWVmY2FlMTM3MmYxNg&_af=event&_af_eid=245658190&https=on