Was Phantom World a misunderstood masterpiece?

Was Phantom World a misunderstood masterpiece?

Reina best girl

If the whole series had the quality writing of the last couple episodes, it would have been a great series. As it is, it's only mediocre. I liked Mai.

the last episodes were trash though

only thing i remember about this show is koito being best girl

It didn't deserve all the hate it got. Just some of it.

Two trash opinions and one refined gentlemen.

I don't know, but it seem to have cute girls and we all know that's all that matters.

Mom best girl.

A mastepiece of shit.

reina is objectively the best though

The only bad thing about Phantom World was that it wasn't longer.

I never said who had the trash opinions, did I? :^P

>commie

Kill yourself.

>:^P

no.

It's the Transformers of anime

Talking onahole best girl.

Why is this supposedly scary look on characters always an expression as if they had no idea what they fuck they were looking at?

If Ruru is tough enough to survive being stepped on without any apparent damage, how do you use her? You'd have to have a dick capable of piercing a car tire.

Better than Kekkai Sensen for sure, and that's not a compliment.

This fight was too short.

What did he mean by this?

Literally Amagi 2.0

it's trash

Amagi 1.0 is even more awful.

I'm don't taste every turd to see which one is the worst, smelling bad is enough to tell that people should stay the fuck away.

Need to up your bait game user. Have a .5 for effort

No. It's all flash and no substance.

I did like the girls, but that is about all I did like from the show.

All I remember from this show is Enigma being best girl.

>It's all flash and no substance
Wew, for a moment I wasn't sure that it was animu.

All girls could be argued to be best girl and I'd accept your opinion. All except Reina.

>Best girl
>Not enigma

Stop being actual gay faggots.

Muh Nigga

It was nice to see KyoAni just do flashy, but the characters were dull. It was like Phantom World was opposite day for KyoAni.

It is average at best.

Did you just started watching anime last three years?

False. It is kyoani at its purest.

When did KyoAni start sexualizing their characters?

I think it started when they made Amagi Brilliant Park

Better than the usual battle harem shit we see. It's not a masterpiece but it was fun. It gets shit on because it dares to be a normal anime and not some kind of super original masterpiece that nobody makes anyway.

You mean since Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu. That was 15 years ago.

Ishithara lost his touch with Chunibyo S2.

I mean after the moe era.
and I think Fumoffu is way less sexualized than their current shows

Even fucking K-on had beach and bath episodes.

Well if you really want to be autistic about it they had three years during wich their show didn't had very little sexualisation (2010 "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya" - 2013 "Free!" and "Kyoukai no Kanata").
The "pure" Kyoani is just a meme made by reverse shitposters.

Yeah but they weren't sexualized (god I hate that word). They were in swimsuits but the show didn't use it as a mean to do fanservice for the viewers. K-ON was one of their most tame shows.

They were naked in the bath scenes, and it was very much fanservice.

Are you comparing a normal beach episode to the limbo tits bouncing?

Moe moe kyun was the limbo dancing of K-on.

Eh Im not going to really dispute that (though I haven't rewatched that scene yet) since I completely agree that KyoAni always had sexy shit in their shows, more in some than others.
And Im certainly not going to say no to fanservice with the semen demons Sento and Mai.

Amagipark or this wouldn't have had nearly as many views/purchases if their first episodes didn't have fanservice dumped all over the place.

I don't remember Amagi's first episode having fanservice dumped all over the place

>Sento

You must be blind, user.