(Social Justice In) Film Class

Alright, Sup Forums, I need advice in college but it's better I post it here where you faggots understand where I'm coming from.

>college film class
>teacher is some decrepit old Jewish woman who threw me out of Speech class twice for defending Richard Spencer's right to speak and defending the Confederate flag
>"So every single redneck with a Confederate flag on their pickup wants to lynch black people?"
>"Yes, probably"
>Otherwise she's nice, but takes every opportunity she can to bring up the six goyrillion
>See film class on the schedule, I love film
>Get the syllabus
>Entire class is shit designed to make straight white males feel bad or Holocaust movies
>Some Like It Hot, Hidden Figures, Schindler's List, The Color Purple, Philadelphia (the TV series), 12 Years A Slave, the fucking wiz, etc etc
>Three tolerable movies; Cool Hand Luke, Singing In the Rain, and Spirited Away
>Have to write reports about how every movie had a profound impact on culture and was progressive
>She doesn't even understand what a film class is supposed to be

Should I just say fuck this whole course and take the F? How badly can failing one course really ruin my GPA?

>inb4 '>college'
I'm going for STEM, this shit's just forced on me.

you shouldn't go to film class, you should go to films.

That free gpa boost tho.

quit watching movies because of all that sjw nonsense... now all i want to see is in jewtube but at least i get to choose what i watch

my film class was pure communist propaganda. what other choice do you have, take a music class with just as much propaganda? you're still going to need the credits.I would stick it out personally. at least try for a C.

Check this shit out. It can get much worse.

If you need humanities credits, you should search up every teacher on rate my professor. The ones that are only there to indoctrinate get really low scores because of how autistic they get.

I filled my bs humanities credit with a course on geek civ. You should've done something similar. I would just be uncomfortable paying for something like that.

this gets grainier everytime i see it

>american education

Take your free credits from one of the redpilled humanities courses

YOU'VE GOT A (((FRIEND))) IN ME

kek fucking pathetic

>Please stick to Sup Forums
god forbid they go to /lgbt/ or /adv/ or /lit/ or whatever the hell else and discover how truly diverse Sup Forums actually is

>Should I just say fuck this whole course and take the F?
You should drop it before the first week to avoid ruining your GPA for no reason.

Umich?

just drop the class
if you really want to take a film class find one with a different instructor
>>Three tolerable movies
>Spirited Away
toplel
that movie is over rated as fuck

it's pretty, tho

>teacher is some decrepit old Jewish woman who threw me out of Speech class twice for defending Richard Spencer's right to speak and defending the Confederate flag
oh you poor poor fool, you actually thought uni was supposed to be an environment where you debated things honestly and considered everyone's viewpoints equally

switch to a different class, you're gonna get fucked in the ass by this woman. otherwise maybe your can just write a bunch of bullshit and pass, perhaps hire an essay writing service to do it for you so you can focus on more important things

Race dosen't exist

>Richard Spencer's right to speak and defending the Confederate flag
That's tough he's a cunt, but you're right.

>film school
Dude just watch a bunch of movies and buy yourself a camera. Take out a loan and do some marketing. Go to business school instead. Fuck film school.

sorry didn't read your whole post, you sound like that one edgy kid in every class though. You took this class as an elective so it's your own boat.

I think you should superglue her office lock so she cant get in, and icepick her tires. Give her some real world problems

I always wonder if /lgbt/ secretly conspires against us...

Filmanon here. You're halfway right. In the internet age, paying for film school to learn is a load of bullshit, especially when experience is your greatest teacher by far. The strength of film school is more about the connections you make there than the classes. Plus, what you're describing will only work out for you if you're actually talented. As with all fields, the majority of filmmakers are shit. They're not creative, they aren't hard workers, they have no artistic vision or potential, and they're probably in it for the wrong reasons. Their only hope of success is to piss away a bunch of money on film school, rub shoulders while they're in, and abuse the fuck out of that. If you try to go your own way, you better know what you're doing, or you'll have literally nothing on people who paid money and sucked dicks to get their foot in the door.