Are all step father's cucks? Is it bad if I marry a girl who already has kids?

Are all step father's cucks? Is it bad if I marry a girl who already has kids?

Yes, have your own kids. Have at least 2, preferably 3 or more. With a woman who is a virgin ideally, but at the very least has no kids of her own. Have at least 2, preferably 3 or more.

With everything, of course there are exceptions to the rule. However, generally speaking yes, most of them are indeed cucks. I believe that if you have your own kids with her as well, 2-3. Then you are not a cuck.

Yup. Yup. you are especially cucked if she doesn't want more kids, because you will cuck out again and day OK.

Whenever you ask "is all (x) something" questions the answer is no.
If they were it would be implied and part of their definition.
Are all blacks dark skinned? YES or else they wouldn't be called blacks.

Yes.

being with a woman who already has kids, implies that you as a man cannot find a partner without kids. It implies you are insecure, low life beta male willing to settle for less than you can actually get. If you're not pumping & dumping single mothers, you're literally a cuckold.

Yes, she might say she'll have your kid too but she won't, she's looking for a provider for another man's kids, don't be that dope.

>Is it bad if I marry a girl who already has kids?

Not if beta.

No.
and i hate this doublethink Sup Forums does
>hurr durr single mums
>hurr durr if you date single mum ur a cuck
retards

Unless the father died and you plan on having your own children with her, yes. Almost all other scenarios mean the woman is a thot.

in nature, raising an offspring that is not yours biologically is called "Brood Parasitism". Don't be the one to support parasites OP.

Okay, this has to be a troll.

8/10
Nice one, Canada

Not if you kill them and replace then with your own.

Unless she's the widow of a man you'd respect, yes.

>the eternal leaf strikes again

Just because single motherhood is a scourge doesn't mean you have any business taking care of a kid that's not yours.

Define cuck.
Also, explain brood parasitism as espoused by the cuckoo bird.

Yes
Yes

Depends how old you are and if you have your own kids.

27 and I want to have kids with her. She has one son. Father left them, so he's not in the picture (for now, at least)

Don't listen to these angry virgins. There's nothing wrong with helping raise a child that isn't yours, especially if the father is no longer in their life. Do it right and they will love you the same as if you were their biological father and be thankful that you're there for them. You can always make one of your own when the time is right.

How old is she and does she have her shit together otherwise?

In an ethnostate, it's fine

>Is it bad if I marry a girl who already has kids?

Depends on a few factors, namely:

1) Is the woman young enough and both willing and able to have more children by you?

2) Is she a single mother because of divorce, or is she a widow? If she divorced, steer the fuck clear. Even if she was correct in doing so because her former husband was legitimately an abusive asshole, that means she is prone to making extremely poor life decisions.

3) If her kids are not white she should not even be under consideration, even if she is a widow.

24 and yeah she does

At the very best, you're interested in a woman who's a poor judge of character (stupid). Don't.

Look, if it's the best you can do it's better than nothing. But single mothers are single mothers for a reason unless the husband tragically died. Like 80% of single mother second marriages fail, so you're really looking at a losing battle. Even if you live happily ever after guys are always going to think of you as the cuck dude behind your back, inclusing your future kids if you actually end of having them. And good luck having your biological kids and step kids get along.

Before you make any big decisions make sure you're not just with this woman for the sex. Single mothers are great at sex but in the long run you'd be so much better off with a woman without prior children.

Anyone can date someone who turns out to be shit though

its ok if shes a widow and he was white.

Then go for it and be happy. Don't listen to these virgins. Little kids are easy to love and you already know she's a good mother. Not like she has 7 teenagers. Good women are hard to find.

If she's widowed and she and the child are your race, then no, it's very honourable. If she's a roastie, or the child is mixed race then yes, it's cuckery.

the the scientific definition of a cuck, a male who raises children sired by a different male.

Sure-- but date for months, have sex wirh, and even get pregnant, and have the kid? No intelligent people do this. Period.

Yeah, her son is only 2, so i could raise him like my own and he would think of me as his father. The way I see it, it's helping my race
>guys are always going to think of you as the cuck dude behind your back
This is what my Sup Forums using friends say. It pisses me off. Why do they want mothers to be single?

Sounds like you're thinking of trying it out yourself. Good partners do not have accidental children, especially with deadbeats.

>Why do they want mothers to be single?

That's like saying if you don't give me all your money you want me to be poor. Women have agency. You're a fool if you think it's your or men's responsibility to swoon in and atone for women's mistakes. That's the definition of a beta and it's no wonder you can't find any women who values you as anything more than beta bucks for her bastard child. Women have to learn the hard way but instead guys like you assure the next generation of women will follow suit and the cycle continues.

You virgin cucks have never been in a real relationship if you can't understand how normal people can grow to hate each other in time

>everything is the woman's fault
>>>r/mgtow

This is you.

All too stereotypical the only one arguing in favor of this horrible arrangement is from Canada. For the record I'm happily married with a girl who I took her virginity. Honestly the only argument here should be whether it's ever worth the risks of even getting involved with a nonvirgin. How any self-respecting man could wed a single mother is beyond me.

I don't get this

It tells you something about the couple when they "grow to hate each other" immediately after a kid enters the picture.

Also, nice ID, leaf.

The Chad who took the girl's virginity gets to enjoy the woman's youth as well as in OP's case passing on his genetic material, while OP gladly steps in to do the hard part-- the countless stress and monetary costs of raising a child. Basically the guy who impregnated the girl got a free steak and passed on his genetic material while OP is stepping to the plate and the costs associated with raising another man's kid for the leftover scraps (In OP's case, the sex he desires that he obviously can't find anywhere else).

Thanks user

Unless the father is dead, yes you would be the soyest of boys if you did that.

My last thoughts OP. Ask yourself if you'd rather marry this girl or a 20 year old without kids. If you actually would prefer this single mother than you're an idiot than so be it. If it's the 20 year old than make finding a girl like that your goal in the next few years. Though difficult for you, the work associated with finding a nice girl without kids will far outweigh the stress and difficulties associated with the situation you're considering getting into, and that's even given this woman all the benefits of the doubt. Even if she's great, the kid from another man is going to forever brand you as that loser who couldn't do better but marry a single mother. Hell, why not just find a wife in The Philippines or something.

Don't cash out for this single mother's pussy when there are much better prizes out there-- and let's be honest, you're obviously only with this single mom for the sex.

If she is a widow and she is still fertile and she is awesome and hot, it is not cucked, especially if you are widowed and have your own kids.

If the father died, especially if he died in military service, marrying the dead soldier’s wife and fucking her and raising his children makes you a cuck, but you will be a cuck for the sake of serving your country and a fallen soldier.

Service her asshole atop his burial flag if you want to feel like you won the war.

Yes.
Yes.

You have to be a real pathetic sack of excrement to even consider, to even remotely entertain the idea of raising kids other than your own.

Make the step kids call you dad. Make them refer to their biological father by his first name.

it is really sad that you will all fall for roasties
who will pretend to be into saving the white race and then give you aids and hepatitus
from sleeping with Jamal on the side.

its especially sad when there are plenty of pure transgirls who not only believe in the 14 but also 88 and would be happy to adopt huwhite children with you and be a mother to them and you can be the father.
Not only that but when stem cell uteruses become available for transwomen and we can produce our own ovum from stem cell ovaries, we can have our own children with you through IVF and cesarean

>Are all step father's cucks?
yes

9/10 yes,

But you can offset it at least a bit by making your children out-number the other and out-compete it for resources.

user, if one day you became a single father, would you want another woman to love you and give you a chance? Or do you think you don't deserve another woman because your wife probably left you because you're abusive and have a tiny dick?

Why don't you be a cool stepdad and give these fatherless children a father figure to look up to?