New plan Sup Forums we put up the same signs as before but this time the text will real IS IT NOT OK TO BE WHITE?

new plan Sup Forums we put up the same signs as before but this time the text will real IS IT NOT OK TO BE WHITE?

Hi there /leftypol/, how's it going over at failboi central?

So basically the false flag antifa message.

Nah, just keep posting the same. The original worked great, keep using it.

how about White Lives Matter to trigger BLM?

No we put up signs saying

"IT'S NOT OKAY TO BE WHITE"

We gotta 4D Chess it.

Cause a race war.

the idea is that we will trick the left into saying it is not ok to be white

Aw man, that's too easy and slow though. I guess it's better not to play victims.

Will you guys call me a shill if I tell you this is a dumb idea? Focus on the current ops (effective, or not, as they are). Don't split the effort.

Oh wowww, we fail so much.
We resemble old Sup Forums more than this nu-b trash.
Were soooo shit.

Face it, 8net leftypol will always be better.

Hmmm a commie and a Canadian
Pretty sure I’m going to do the opposite of anything you dog fuckers say

There is no phase 2.

Holy shit you sound like such a faggot. Why are communist soyboys such virgins?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

You ever think it's not people saying White Lives Matter that triggered them so much as people with white pride avatars posting those messages . . .

You're an idiot
you're alright
you're extremely stupid
this

It's the guys like you that scare me the most. You're smart enough to not be ignorant.

As long as you're on my side you shouldn't be scared, you should know there is an elite of us out there, smart, strong and in positions of power

I am only sympathetic with the anti-religion portion, but I see through the rest of the shit. If only the world could be controlled by elite people in the shadows like you without the overindulged cognitive bias blurring your vision.

think about it, if you call somebody stupid what will they do? Most will try to prove the contrary to be socially accepted, thus forcing people to become smarter, those who get beaten down by the idea of being dumb will be the weak ones who need to be rejected in order to do an induced / implied eugenics, since people will not accept such program

This man is correct.

Cept there's been a lot of studies about eugenics around the world and they have been failures. It actually ties into the growing stability of population growth itself.

Society grows with the rise of technology, more than it does the social policies. This is only true because it's part of every country in the world regardless of ideology. This is why I think you guys aren't 100% wrong, but you allowed your cognitive bias to do too much of the thinking for you.

Cognitive bias is the stupid part of the brain, to help us make accurate decisions quickly, which goes more into the dichotomy between two modes of thought: "System 1" is fast, instinctive and emotional; "System 2" is slower, more deliberative, and more logical.

You're not wrong, you're just not all the way there. You're style works better in the shadows than in plain sight. When you do everything right, it's like you've done NOTHING AT ALL.

by eugenics I'm talking more about social engineering of the fittest, it was a mistake to eliminate that for humanity, so this is more an artificial natural selection than an eugenics, the only true decider of people's faith is their skills and mental capacities

no, dont change shit.

This.

This

The original was perfect. "It's OK to be white" is so effective, and less cringy than the 14 words.

It's effective because it's almost tautological, yet it completely goes against the mainstream narrative that whites are the root of all evil.

FUCK OFF BANNON/SPENCER/DUGIN

Sup Forums isn't (((Alt-Right)))

Reminder
IOTBW was a the Alt-Right trying to prep you for "activism". The same way these state actors prep BLM.