What did Trump mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqkp46ZsHio
youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w
youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA
youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA
youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw
nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/white-house-bans-personal-cell-phone-use-staffers-guests-n834546
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/07/trump-delays-fake-news-awards-saying-excitement-is-off-charts.html
nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-appears-deny-shithole-slur-defends-tough-immigration-stance-n837056
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/12/live-stream-president-trump-signs-proclamation-honor-dr-martin-luther-king-jr-day/1028051001/
time.com/5100814/trump-shithole-countries-tapes/
youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w
youtube.com/watch?v=jpMzkIR1ymw
s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm
hooktube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The absolute madman.

PLUS
ULTRA

youtube.com/watch?v=pqkp46ZsHio

PLUS ULTRA!!!!!

Interesting one actually

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w

youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA

youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA

youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw

In order of occurrence:

1. nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/white-house-bans-personal-cell-phone-use-staffers-guests-n834546

2. foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/07/trump-delays-fake-news-awards-saying-excitement-is-off-charts.html

3. nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-appears-deny-shithole-slur-defends-tough-immigration-stance-n837056

4. usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/12/live-stream-president-trump-signs-proclamation-honor-dr-martin-luther-king-jr-day/1028051001/

5. time.com/5100814/trump-shithole-countries-tapes/

What does this all mean when viewed as a whole? Trump may have planned this shithole controversy from the start, he secretly recorded it, and is planning on releasing it to the public to prove the democrats lied about this whole thing and he proved he wasn't a racist by perfectly timing his honoring of MLK just a day after the story broke. He truly is playing some 12D chess here gents.

Jan 17th will be a day to be remembered. Screenshot this.

Oh, this is what I was thinking all week.....Trump leaked this to give as an award to fake news. Especially since he let it ride and didn't come out with a harsh statement against the press.

bump

youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY

Abschaum

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

He's going to blame Saudi Arabia when they didn't do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q

No. He's going to blame Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w

bump

I want to believe

Good call, I'll go with this. I did find it weird that Trump basically brushed off shitholegate. There must be something to that.

I think Trump meant the literal rape rooms which exist in Alton, Missouri and Columbia, Missouri.
"Mental Health Clinic" in Alton and the "School of Metaphysics" in Columbia Missouri. Pest control system my ass, they just kill people. Dan Newkirk is involved. literally, fuck you all if you are involved. I will tell the world.

>'a' country
>not 'our' country
>Hey christians want to get even

not even the boomer could resist if it was FUR JEZUS

why are journalist allowed to give personnal opinion instead of reporting fact?

now he realizes the diplomatic implications, he isn't revealing shit

probably something to do with them not being actual journalists

who underhandedly funds the saudis?

woopsie daisy!
youtube.com/watch?v=jpMzkIR1ymw

talking about being fucking BASED.

this is trump scooping up the conspiracist vote, nothing more. he was the conspiracy candidate, hillary encapsulated normality and conformity, it wouldve been moronic of trump not to capitalise, he went on alex jones' show for christ sake

i suspect either he knows 'what really happened' but doesnt give a shit OR doesnt know what happened but still doesnt give a shit

What did he mean by this?

OF COURSE, THAT PROVES IT I MEAN HE JUST PUT IT UP A WHITE BOARD (giggle)
IN CAPS. funny side story, most millennial faggots (the ones with a job) go to presentations on a weekly basis where some manager writes stuff down to enhance his speech.

see this

s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm

Hillary and Podesta both are big on "alien disclosure"

whats the significance of dec 18

nice

just the time difference between 1st article and 2nd picture.

Been thinking along these lines. Fake news award goes to the DNC. 4D chess.

I wonder.

been thinkin about thos lines

kek

hooktube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
>Mr. Trump has plans to buy the WTC
>1980s