Now that nyaa is DEAD FOREVER we can usher in a golden age of anime by using GNUnet

Now that nyaa is DEAD FOREVER we can usher in a golden age of anime by using GNUnet.

>What is GNUnet?

Basically open source perfect dark. ->> IT CAN'T BE TAKEN DOWN. Who develops GNUnet?

you

>How do I use GNUnet?

Compile it: gnunet.org/downloads

Or set up an archlinux VM and install it from the AUR.

If anyone uploads a compiled windows version that would be great.

>Has anyone ever pirated anything with GNUnet?

As we speak.

>What the fuck is that UI?

GNUnet is developed by trolls. The joke is that it actually works though.

Other urls found in this thread:

alliance-network.github.io/index.en
exhentai.org/g/1051348/8496777b00/
tokyoshoto.info
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seems pretty cool.

If these are the lengths I'll have to go to to get my chinese cartoons, then damn it all, I'll do it.

you should have used a better OP image than my bullshit.
>Or set up an archlinux VM and install it from the AUR.
It's only in the repos, actually.
>As we speak.
As fucking if. The search function apparently needs an exact string match.
on one hand the
>releasename
threads would actually have purpose, but my honneamise brrip isn't coming until user posts the actual name, I ain't typing that shit out.

previous thread

Oh boy, time to stop using my RPi as a glorified dweeno and get that shit on anime, strat.

Exact match?
That sounds like a serious shortcoming.

I don't remember needing exact match back when Sup Forums did this.

Yeah, but what about all my hentai? I NEED BOTH

How do I compile?

it's magic

see attached on the string match.
I figured out how to 'advertise' a link to my identity under the keyword 'friends'. 'friend' returns nothing.

Instead of finding an alternative to nyaa, I think it'd be easier to give up and stop watching amine

>I think it'd be easier to give up and stop watching amine
I don't get it, what's that again?

I blame Drumpf for this shit. We lost nyaa and Interwebs privacy

>GNU
Gross

Time to brush up on your moon and start reading Meiji-era Japanese detective fiction off Aozora Bunko, because that's about as far as you'll be able to get without paying or sticking your neck out.

No, it's a "forget this shit, it's one of these useless programmer circlejerks". If you believe you could coerce people into doing hours of niche research just so they can do the final step that you were too lazy/stupid to invest the extra 20 seconds in, then you're beyond delusional.

"Ease of use" is one of the main pillars of marketability for a reason. A product stands and falls with it.

TokyoToshokan still works like usual. The seeder statistics were the only thing lost

IPFS (with TOR, preferably) would be better desu senpai.

amoeba is a better option if you want decentralized fileshare

>nyaa goes down
>quick, use this site that will totally not put you in a watchlist for the nsa

So could someone make a skin for this shit to I don't have to look at that ugly fucking flag all the time?

>GNU software

No thanks, I rather wait for Demonsaw.

It's the liberal EU that you have to blame for this crap. Conservatives are long done with caring what you wank it to, that's the liberals' worry now.

copyright trolling is much more to blame for the current crisis.

>horribly stretched clip art
>Australian Aboriginal nationalist flag
Who the fuck designed this shit?

both sides are shit
t. natsoc

a troll

network engineers.

Network Engineers, sounds about right.

>Caring about GUIs
Found the software "designer".

But Tor is slow and IPFS doesn't work properly with it yet.
Also IPFS is going to be very slow for people that don't have a lot of upload bandwidth.
Not to mention that to you can't seed files in-place which means that you'll need more HDD space if you want your files both in your IPFS repo and on your filesystem. Of course you could only use the IPFS repo but the UX will confuse the majority of users.

So, I guess the most important part of all this is... Where the heck will we download Fakku batches from in the future?

Obviously, aside from this thing that looks like an autist designed it for other autists

Then we make something better.

Our anime and hentai is at stake for Christ's sake.

TTP/TISA is above your black and white politics you sheep

gnunet is that something better

not really onii-senpai.

-fast
-works
???

-retarded
-faggot
!!!

not an argument

A good compromise would be to use IPFS (and IPNS) to distribute magnet links, so that even people who don't want to use IPFS can at least use one of the public gateways to get their torrents.

Believe me, there's a million better things to do than gnunet.

It's a great base to start something else off of, though.

That's one way of looking at it.

I hope someone will make a better UI for this. It's a good software that looks like shit to the average user.

don't think anyone's on you're side, you aren't valuable to any politician and they will throw you under the bus at the first opportunity.

leaving the EU didn't help the brits when they just pushed the sentence from 2 years to 10 for torrenting.

magnet links still require trackers, which can be taken down.

gnunet is the bright beautiful future of sharing and the internet

no, magnet links can work 100% over DHT, I have done it

TT is an index, not a tracker.

Although last time I directly checked with a tracker (~2005/06), subgroups were using different trackers than nyaa, so I don't really know what this commotion is about.

What's the advantage of a physical tracker, when there is the DHT anyway? That you can set it to private?

They don't. Magnet links use the mainline DHT to find peers and trackers as a fallback.

torrents start faster

>nyaa is dead forever

Please say it isn't so. Where do I get my japanese visual novels now

rutracker

Was just pointing out this was not Trump-related, rather EU related.

so it's just that normies probably will have less affinity to a lack of trackers, since there's less ADD immediate fulfillment.

DDL

>GNU
Into the trash it goes

>Where do I get my japanese visual novels now

Have you tried amazon?

>50KB/s cap if you're lucky
>2 hours wait time between downloads
>+8 parts
>all of this because the uploaders want a couple of cents per upload
Fun.

>visual novels
>amazon
user...

Does anyone else want to try offering something? or can we just let this topic die already.

Better than nothing I guess.

it's not really better than just watching CR's shit quality free streams.

What's CR got to do with VNs?

alliance-network.github.io/index.en

become a wizard

It only takes that one person who makes the effort.

That shit will never have these speeds memeboy

I'm just pointing out from what you said that if you think either side doesn't care about what you fap to you're fucking kidding yourself.

If a politician stuck his neck out for "degenerate" anime he'd be strung up by both sides. It'd be political suicide.

>GNU
fuck off hippie

which means you have to pull from a pool of people, which is a pretty small party when you don't even precompile the shit.

not an argument

GUI exist for reasons, Mr. Smartass.

exhentai.org/g/1051348/8496777b00/
Asian girls are yandere, be careful.

>shilling an app that's widely used by pedophiles

no thanks

Also, would Sup Forumsnons really stoop that low that you'd go as far as using an app to get anime/manga that is also used by pedros to get their fix?

What should this petition say?

Include stuff like forced immigration, threats by Juncker, international crimes and whatnot.

And most importantly... they took our animus.

yes

UIs are what makes or breaks a software for most users given that it is able to do its job to begin with.

It's what ultimately made me first leave Windows and then Ubuntu.

You do realize that pedophiles also use browsers and breath air?
>app
Kill yourself.

2/10, please contain your autism.

At least use its and it's correctly. But 3/10 for effort.

This looks like some advanced autism.

Anime is autism

Well, I will check it out if there is no other way to get my chinese cartoons

Fuck anime it's degenerate. Go EU

>widely used
I wish user.
It's not being used by anyone right now, let alone pedos.
And pedos using something should actually be considered a good sign for us - Means whatever will be trustable and secure.

What is it with FOSS and Pajeet level UI design?

Until you mistype your search, fail to notice, and end up with cp on your computer

I'd rather never watch anime again than use this eye-cancer-inducing abomination

are you sure?

Chink search engines

What UI design?
Hell, this shit looks like an alpha of a MVP.

tokyoshoto.info

there you go

Design comes later, what important is getting shit actually work first, this is why everytime Sup Forums talking about making stuff everyone just arguing about what icon to be used rather than actually start typing shit.

what is this shit, it's not kawaii at all

>nyaa is down forever
>bakabt you need to have connections in high places to get invited
>tokyotosho has outdated database

What do.

>open source perfect dark
what like the N64 game?

Just don't ever download thing from zones you don't know or trust.
What you keep describing is a possibility with any remote file you download, yet I assume you never worried about this with nyaa.

>freedom respecting/enabling secure anonymous decentralized sharing is bad because stuff i don't like exists and i might accidentally be reminded of it
>save me microsoft, keep me safe and pure google

I would use but be full of shame, luckily I still have other options, unless it has an RSS as good nyaa's

If you care about it so much then get involved in the project and "fix" it.

>there are people on Sup Forums who don't know what perfect dark is
I'm shocked and disgusted.
Lurk harder, all of you.