I just want to thank Sup Forums for not talking about Q constantly. Thank you family! *hugs*

I just want to thank Sup Forums for not talking about Q constantly. Thank you family! *hugs*

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/UfwCzQ1I/order/asc/
reddit.com/user/imegahatenicknames/comments/
sputniknews.com/us/201801131060724153-moby-cia-collusion/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/?sort=new
youtu.be/PeS_lZySMf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

q is a giant larp. its john titor tier.

Did you have a babby?

Who?

Oh really? Tell me more.

LARP is live action

Pretending shit online is simply RP

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/UfwCzQ1I/order/asc/

I wouldnt be surprused if he actually posted here

Provider looks like Sandor Kovacs MD. He is not delivering babbies

oh yea dude?

totally a larp...

how can you say its a larp when theres so much validating Q?

I honestly cant wait for you to explain this one away too, as well as all the other ones i just posted.

>I'm such a newfag I think I can change memes and be special
Kys

ya except john titor is real you stupid inbred pedophile

I've been here a long time and this is the saddest excuse for grasping at straws I've ever seen

Whose behind this thread?

That's because they're not grasping at straws user. They're shills.

oh wow look a coordinated attack all at once trying to make Q look like a larp, totally not paid shills...

I agree, Trump tweets a lot and if you wait long enough, these coincidence are easy to find. Q started off with "there are no coincidences" to limit your ability to be skeptical when you should be.

so your just going to blankly stare at those pictures and say there is literally no connection? my my how retarded can you possibly be.

Q literally hasn't been relevant in months why are you still defending this garbage?

>it’s okay if we’re using the term wrong because it’s a meme

If you look at Q's post, it was after Trumps. It is difficult now because you have to find the archive and make sure Twitter's timezone matche's the archive's timezone.

>When you feel so persecuted you have to respond to me twice in less than a minute
Wew

literally is being talked about by millions of people, OH YEA GUYS HES NOT RELEVANT AT ALL. do yourself a favor, go to google, type in Q user and see just how many hits you get.

Anyone have the archive?
and checks

its painfully obvious that your actually upset about me even mentioning Q, why the fuck would you even care if it was a larp? tells me that you hate Q because of what he stands for and what he and POTUS are revealing to the world.

Search Results
Temptation: Moby Riffs on CIA Plot to Lure Him Into Anti-Trump ...
sputniknews.com/us/201801131060724153-moby-cia-collusion/
23 hours ago - He hopes that his Congressman “friend and neighbor,” Adam Schiff (D-California),

What the fuck.

>Adam Schiff.

This is is big.

REMINDER THAT Q NEVER MENTIONS ISRAEL BECAUSE Q IS A JEWISH PSY OP TO DISTRACT FORM ISRAEL

>Adam Schiff.
He's going to prison for Treason.

and here come the Q ISNT REAL BECAUSE HE NEVER MENTIONED ISRAEL shills, politely neck yourself

Technically it is a MMORPG.

No I'm painfully upset at you newfag retard larpers who thought you could just shit up this board and act like you owned the place. Didn't your ilk all get their tripfag asses banned

I wonder what the doctor has to do with any of this?

>this larp is still running
more like the calm before the calm am i rite?

Israel the enemy of mankind.

There is nothing i can say to you for you to change your mindset, trump would literally have to tweet about the storm, or something big directly related to Q happening, and even then you still might say its a larp.

What are you gonna do when Mueller's indictments expose Israel all the way back to assassinating JFK?

What are you gonna do when Israel doesn't exist anymore?

serious question. do you believe in horoscopes?

Maybe if you weren't so new you wouldn't fall for such shit larps. Out of all the larping I've ever seen in this place your Q is the most half assed and least autism intricate

Q is a LARP to distract from MegaAnon. If you took the two or so hours to read her archives instead of being a brainlet waiting for le Q to feed you (((breadcrumbs))) you'd know a hell of a lot more than the average person about what's going on politically. But no, keep jacking off to a LARP insider who's first two predictions were completely and absolutely false.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Hey Mega could you tell me some more info?
I'm not spoonfeeding y'all check the archives?
>*checks archives*
I'm not spoonfeeding y'all check the archives.

FUCK YOU TOO.

I think you’re confusing globalist jews with regular Jews naziboo. The Jewish people reject leftist ideals and are very nationalistic. The nation state of Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East and our only asset in that region. We depends on Israel a great deal when it comes to combating terror. I can’t stand reading ignorant comments from my fellow Americans when it comes to Israel.

Link?

PRAISE KEK!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

G-D PROTECTS ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!

Megs is now saying that Q is Assange.

>I think you’re confusing globalist jews with regular Jews naziboo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Globalism and zionism are not mutually exclusive.

FUCKING SHILLS.

>Megs is now saying that Q is Assange.
MY FUCKING SIDES! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

guaranteed replies

Where is the Q and megalarp posting? I'm on Sup Forums all the time and never see this shit.

That's all you retarded shills got is a typo. Day of the Rope draws ever closer.

Google MegaAnon post archives.

This is very believable IMO. It's a smart move too. Some people lap that Q shit up, may as well co-opt it and drop real redpills.

>That's all you retarded shills got is a typo
THIS THREAD IS PURE COMEDY.

Your buddy outed you retarded shills.

All of MegAnon's Sup Forums archives & reddit posts.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/?sort=new

>expects me to read more LARP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just face it, you're fucked. Everyone at ShareBlue is absolutely fucked. Get out now while you still have time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

globalism is zionism. 'the left' is not the issue, alt-right idiot.
left and right are both false concepts designed to keep idiots like you who believe in politics distracted from what's really happening (currency based debt slavery)

i'll let you figure out who is running the debt-slavery scheme. but you probably already know.

q's goal is to troll, but he's doing a great disservice to people who want the truth. disinfo he spreads:
>you should trust the US government now that trump is in office, they're magically on your side now
>everything is the fault of the arabs rather than the zionists
>false flag attacks are more widespread than they really are (common disinfo tactic)
>martial law is good and will benefit redpilled individuals

This could all be some autist, but I have this disgusting gut feeling that Q really is a government shill prepping the now-popular Sup Forums for martial law - getting people who would have once opposed the idea entirely to support it and even welcome it.

When some zogbot cop is carting your entire redpilled MAGAPEDE family off to the FEMA camp, don't say there weren't people warning you.

You sperging out in a caps lock rage is what I expect. Nothing of value, just as hominem attacks.

You do realize Einstein was a Jew right? He also invented the A bomb, the very bomb that helped us win the war on the eastern front?

Look man if you aren’t team America than fuck off to somewhere you like. We aren’t about to let some nazi fuck head subvert the board and spew anti American or Israeli rhetoric and cause in fighting, after all we have another election to win in 2020, gotta keep moral high.

Oh and FYI I reported you..

>You do realize Einstein was a Jew right? He also invented the A bomb, the very bomb that helped us win the war on the eastern front?
You're so Jewish. You can't even hide it.

You realize President Trump said the forces of evil won WW2?

Look man I don’t subscribe to this “all Jews are behind every single evil in the world” meme. I believe that throwing every single person under one banner is detrimental to the longetivity of our nation. You want to know what makes this nation so strong? It’s our ability to absorb all the greatest minds from all over the planet and bring them into our ranks. We are the modern day romans, what’s wrong with that?

>anyone that has a dissenting opinion to my own must be a Jew

I look at things logically, and the way I see it you are trying to divide and conquer the board and cause in fighting through misinformation. We are aware of your tactics commie scum, were not buying whatever you’re selling.

Fuck off to whatever backwards shithole you came from.

FUCK MEXICO!

LARP is the new shill.

The paid disruptors have narratives that they must follow, like slaves.
Millions of dollars of research has concluded that calling someone a "shill" or a LARPer will quell any popular movement before it gets too strong, much like what they did with Kek. They paid hundreds of people to use our terminology while acting cringey so as to make it 'uncool' to engage in occult memetics. They've closed almost every other website to free speech, so we have been continuously inundated with newbies who haven't had time to learn the culture and how to handle provocateurs. The anonymous nature of this place means with enough money, anyone can make it seem as if most of us hated Trump bombing Syria or that Kek is stupid now, simply by bruteforcing the place with paid hacks that imitate us here to manufacture and control dissent.

What are you babbling about, we all love kek it’s the anti jew rhetoric that’s pissing people off

This.

debt slavery is behind all evils in the world, and zionists are behind debt slavery. there can be non-jewish zionists.

what makes you think i'm saying all jews? is it because deep down you know all jews are zionists? :^)

>You want to know what makes this nation so strong?
you developed the atomic bomb first and were actually crazy enough to use it.
you're still a crypto-commie shithole desu, being the most ballsy loon in the asylum doesn't make you a good person or a desirable person to emulate

>We are the modern day romans, what’s wrong with that?
and what happened to Rome?

just wait until i switch to anti-american rhetoric.

You’re a coward

>t. mutt

You’re probably some Gutless Russian turd. What happened Ivan? No more drinking money left? Your women are cheap and easy.

>Your women are cheap and easy.
At least they aren't getting BLACKED en-masse.

>muh russia
HACKED.

niggers are gay lol.
+++
Q

Lol look at this butthurt redditor getting angry at memes.

Q and mega user made the difference.
The Word is going to spread.
The cabal has its days numbered.
The shills are going to the grill.
You are all fucked.

Q larpers confirmed kike shills and kekistan retards. Get the fuck off this board now.

because its been a year and nobody is in fucking prison yet you stupid idiots

Its over a year, nobody is in prison, our justice system is a joke, law enforcement are paid thugs of mayors now, federal law enforcement has adapted a police state and abused it to the point they cant even hide it from media, politicians continue to sell you out to noncitizens for personal enrichment, most paid less than 200k a year become millionares in a few years.
Fuck the LARPing. Enough is enough.

You hurt my eyes. Go away cia nigger.

Peruvian digits confirm.
youtu.be/PeS_lZySMf8

>Tongo on Sup Forums
kek

Careful shills, you don't want to work your selfs out of a job now do ya?
Do ya?

AS STATED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT THE KEYPOAST IS IN DIRECT CORROLATION WITH THE STAR CONSTELLATION "HESUS" REFERRING TO THE ALIEN SPECIES "FUCKNAGGA" PRONUNCIATION OF OUR LORD IN HEAVEN, JESUS. THE END IS SOON AND REMEMBER FOLKS BE VIGILANT AND PRAISE JESUS.