The discussion is the Holocaust. Someone says "stats don't lie". Your response?

The discussion is the Holocaust. Someone says "stats don't lie". Your response?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cui_bono
balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php
youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY
imgur.com/a/0idiv
imgur.com/a/725A7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Need a second one above one million

Provide a source or stats that counter theirs.

The holocaust is a good idea. It's a shame it never happened

Holocaust never happened.. but it should have

Cui bono?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cui_bono

I'd respond with:

>"True, so we're going on represented facts, yes? Then one claim is that there were mass burning pits (open body burning system) to mass-burn corpses at the Auschwitz-Birkenau alleged death camp. This is physically impossible as the water table below Auschwitz is only 1.8ft below the surface at points. Any hole dug below that point will become flooded with muddy water. When was the last time you tried starting a fire underwater? It doesn't work does it. And yet despite this there is hundreds (if not thousands) of claims of mass open burning pits from Auschwitz "survivors" can be immediately refuted as logistically impossible with the resources available to the SS due to the Allied bombing. If one certified claim can be brought into doubt to the point of being dismissed, then no claim is above scrutiny. I do not claim that there weren't some Jews killed specifically because they were Jewish, but in the numbers claimed, it is literally impossible.

Or a hundred other claims about crematoria logistics (body burning rate to accommodate the sheer load being impossible with that level of technology), etc.

More or less.

You want a discussion of the Holocaust? It happened. It wasn't special. There's been a major genocide every five years before and since. Sometimes happening concurrently. Human beings are brutal vicious pieces of shit and overcoming our animalistic natures is something that takes work, vigilance, and discipline.

Concede the point and change the subject to race, IQ, and criminality.

i would never bother talking about it to a person not willing to listen

the news paper articles from the past 50+ years before WW2 talking about the peril of 6million european jews and "holocaust" is what first made me question things. they didn't say 6million have been holocaust, just they were in peril of a holocaust.
balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php
youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY

I've compiled an imgur album of all the insane retarded claims that "holocaust survivors" made after ww2.

Please feel free to browse it and laugh as you imagine all this shit actually happening.

imgur.com/a/0idiv

>Someone says "stats don't lie". Your response?
Raise an eyebrow, then turn my back on them and continue talking to the adults.

The only good thing jews ever invented was the holocaust.

They did not invented. They perpetrated it

The Holocaust did happen. The Jew tricked every race on earth to holocaust themselves.

>doesn't understand mass graves

It's actually comical to me that this Nazi "investigator" claimed the bodies were burned without fuel and nobody challenged him on it. It's a physical impossibility to burn a human body (70% water) without fuel.

*unzips facts*

On top of that, I doubt a single Jew died in WWII since they all knew it was coming and fled to the USA.

"Do jews lie?"
Then go on with who declared war first, the origin of the word holocaust and finally ask who else was burned alive during WW2

Jews dont exist

What stats? What the fuck are you talking about? Usually when a person brings up statistics they actually referring to a subject matter whereby numerical analysis can support a particular hypothesis.

Ah yes, I remember the trial of Ernst Zundel when Rudolf Vrba had to admit he was lying (he said "creative"), and that about sums up why WW2 story was never told properly because jews thought they won, guess they did since everyone killed each other for them

Did I say anything about mass graves? I was talking about the mass burning pits recounted by the survivors. Were there mass graves? Yes. Were there thousands of people buried in them Yes.

If you're going to shitpost at least make it reasonable.

>Do jews lie?

Jews dont exist

"If stats don't lie then sit down while I show you a few stats of my own"

The Germans literally named the oven building you faggot, in their paper trail. Ever heard of Krema I?

>Then one claim is that there were mass burning pits (open body burning system) to mass-burn corpses at the Auschwitz-Birkenau alleged death camp. This is physically impossible as the water table below Auschwitz is only 1.8ft below the surface at points
>This is physically impossible as the water table below Auschwitz is only 1.8ft below the surface at points
>This is physically impossible as the water table below Auschwitz is only 1.8ft below the surface at points

*yawn*

Pic related is Birkenau, you can see Krematorium IV in the background. Shows the construction site of the Zentralsauna. Photo is part of the Bauleitung Album, shot in 1942/1943.

Doesn't look like 1.8 ft to me, Cletus.

Low IQ meme-tier deniers once again bringing up the Auschwitz water table fairy tale. (and Sup Forumstards fall for it) toppest of keks.

My response? You're waiting for the Mark Twain quote, aren't you?
>There are 3 kinds of liars
>Liars
>Damned liars
>Statisticians

hmm, looks like Jews do indeed exist even if these ones practice the satanist ideology version

you just fucked up..

prepared to be bombarded by hundreds of infographs.

the autists are preparing for total meme war.

i hope you survive

*unzips debunking*

The stats might be accurate, but it was an unfinished job. I was born to see it through.

>there are people in this thread who haven't checked out this imgur album.

The Vrba one wasn't debunked just refuted and only misdirected. He was forced to admit under oath that the story was a fabrication.
Poor attempt:1/8

and if you opened every one of those listed almanacs, you'd also be informed which year they are basing their (old) data from.

I do not deny the existence of some crematoriums you idiot, why do you keep changing the subject every time I post? I am not talking about graves or crematoriums, I am talking about burning pits.

Learn to read, holy shit dude.

Sorry but wasn't he talking about auschwitz? What does a picture of Birkenau prove?

Auschwitz-Birkenau was the name of the camp, they are the same location, technically speaking.

>Sup Forums screenshot
lol first fact already wrong, it's from 8ch.

>point 5
Is this dumb nigger pretending the fuckhuge wartime cemeteries (the most famous being Arlington) don't exist?

brb, going to debunk the shit out of this.

The search results on google are pointing to pages that refer to that picture as "auschwitz then and now", how convenient

And I've compiled an imgur album of all the insane retarded claims that holocaust deniers have made after ww2.

Please feel free to browse it and laugh as you see all their decades' worth of shit torn to shreds.

imgur.com/a/725A7

Your country was allowed to investigate the camps and interview the prisoners without German supervision. They issued this report. Please check out the end of page 2 and the beginning of page 3.

Stats are made by the vanquishers.

You do the rest of the math

Checked it out, it's all just angry insults and reddit-tier "evidence" ie photoshopped pictures of dead bodies or some infographic from the SPLC and a shit ton of text.

Not convincing anyone shlomo. Watch out for the BUTT PUMPS!!

Nazi RAPE DOGS!!! Feeling guilty yet, goyim?

Mention the fact that the death toll has been shrinking ever since the Holocaust "happened" and we can't really trust the stats.

>over 50 years ago
>2,000,000 joos killed in Majdanek
>2018
>death toll reduced to 78,000

Funny, they re-used that propaganda for Pinochet decades later, why not right? It worked the first time...

> It further assumes that people who break laws, in trivial or serious matters are actually thinking about the consequences before hand. Which just isn't true.

Look at the verified water table maps actually, I wanted to be 100% sure and I went over it. The average water table for the area encompassing Auschwitz is 2-2.5 meters, with Auschwitz being at one of the lowest levels.

I am going with data not riddled with fanciful proven to be false accounts and raging contradictions.

Disregard greentext,here:

did it say 2 million Jews were killed at Majdanek?

Nope.

Was there, at any time, a sign at Auschwitz that said 4 million J-E-W-S had been killed there?

Nope.

Denier-tards still want to question why the 6 million Jewish death toll isn't reduced, even though these soviet figures that never said those were jewish victims, have been.

Jews are very frugal and will recycle anything if possible. Any effort they expend must be reimbursed in money.

>holocaust is fake Hitler did nothing wrong
>holocaust happened Hitler did nothing wrong

you lose either way, and jews are dirty rotten liars.

Would this be a jewish idea: opening a Holocaust School and explain what burnt offerings to mooooloch are, who was burned alive by incendiaries and nukes, and all for a fee?

Water table maps from which year? Is it so incomprehensible for you to understand that, shock, horror, a naturally occurring water table can be artificially drained? Ask any farmer if you have no clue how to make good use of marshland.

Now if you've been to Birkenau (you haven't), you'd see evidence of all the trenches dug around the camp's perimeter to this day to keep the camp itself dry.

you're trying so hard

Yes make sure you charge a fee, but also have speakers travel around (for a fee) and speak at various public schools to a captive audience of little kids about how evil white christian german nazis were and how moloch is the only way to save the world.

If a democracy such as the states can make internment camps for the Japanese in WW2, is it really so far fetched that the Nazi would do something similar for their perceived enemies?

Then going from there, we know that Jews as an ethnicity and religious entity were the perceived enemy of the Nazi state, if only as a convenient scapegoat and as a bourgeois class that was political opposed to the Nazi.

The Holocaust happened, and the numerous Jewish collaborators that had a hand in creating it faced a stark reality; they were now the foulest of turncoat possible, one who betrayed both their religious and family ties for self survival and success.

So what does one do in this situation; you blend with the very victims you created, then do everything you can to vilify someone else. Thats why if you read some of the "accounts" from "survivors", then depict the Nazi's committing over the top barbaric things like making human hair mattresses and using fat jews as kindling for ovens.

maybe they pumped the water out through one of these convenient "chimneys" lmao

>>there is no link between allied bombing and supply lines to camps being affected and resulting starvation in camps. no book, document, or testimony has so far been able to prove this
jesus fucking christ like half of that "debunking" was balls to the wall retarded but this tops the cake

15 ovens isn't what matters it's the 52 oven muffles that matter; why cremate an infant all by itself in an entire oven muffle? Why not throw in several at once? Same with children, or emaciated bodies.

Also, nobody is alleging 100% of people cremated in Auschwitz-Birkenau were cremated in its ovens. See outdoor cremation.

Checks out, phamalam.

beep bop boop

>if a chimney isn't visibly connected to the crematory building at surface level, it cannot work at all!
t. brainlet.

this never happened, and you know it too
it's foolish to believe you have any upper hand in the matter by using no ash evidence of mass burning or even more macabre, the heating oil bill for all those bodies to be disintegrated, bones and all

it was built after the war, you stinking rat. That's the point of the pictures.

The holocaust did happen, only faggots and cucks deny killing millions of subhumans

Every human being that was burned alive by incendiary bombs and nukes were the real Holocaust victims

Shills in full force today. Never forget it was real in my mind. hehehehehe

That's cute.
Right at the start of the war as well.

>being this upset

Fact 1) There was a chimney during the war
Fact 2) Plenty of blueprints and documents talk about it, and modifications to the chimney, repairs etc.
Fact 3) That chimney was not connected to the building either

I'm sorry your retard buddies Leuchter and Cole never told you this.

pic very fucking related, all aerial photos except the bottom right which is today's view from google maps.

Jews are gonna jew

now while you're at it, why don't you take some responsibility for the image you just shilled and show me the ORIGINAL allegedly hoaxed atrocity pictures all by themselves in, say, a soviet or jewish publication?

I'm talking about:

- the guys holding the geese with the woman hanging in the back
-the hanging woman surrounded by laughing soldiers
- the woman hung on the tank barrel
- the women being executed by that one guy
- the hanging woman with her tits out

If you can find the original (atrocity version!!!) of any ONE of these listed images by themselves, WITHOUT the comparison image next to it, if you can link me to it, you, as a holocaust revisionist, will have actually accomplished something!

What's that? Can't do it? Every image search only shows em together? Neo nazis hoaxed the images themselves, then.

Yep, still never got a rebuttal for the true Holocaust victims, that's a weak spot because remember the golden calf? Yeah baby, mooooloch, and the upper class all worship that ideology and pay golems to defend the lies surrounding it

>after visits to 20 camps
which ones? how many of those were concentration camps and how many just STALAGs / OFLAGs?

oops.

wrong post quoted
meant to be replying to

It was said so in the first museum.

same logic used to blame everything on the patriarchy you retard

Why didn't you respond to this nigger?

>2000 years without a country of their own, wanting to establish their nation in ancestral original location again
>does not want to make it jew-only
vs.
>movement that, despite having overwhelming racial majority in every country in Europe
>and still a racial majority in the anglosphere countries founded via displacement and slaughter of indigenous non-whites
>wants to make them white-only

oh, the double standards and hypocrisy! really gets the ol noggin joggin!

chimney isnt in the same spot as whatever that is in the old pictures

They likely had ovens, but sure as hell not to kill people with.
The ovens, though rarely used, were likely used to dispose of the bodies of those who had died due to disease or starvation...

>That's right, stats don't lie. So lets talk about those crime rates in niggers

Why didn't any camp workers deny the holocaust at the Nuremberg Trials?

I enjoy seeing the edgy nazi larpers btfo but this is silly.
Past is the past, why are you so obsessed with 'past genocide' and 'displacement'.

bring up the fact that the numbers changed drastically over the course of 70 years, going from 1.5 in the inital estimate from russia, to 4million in the 60's, and then being escalated event further to 6 million after that. with proofs.

Your soviet Gulag officer gives you a choice

>Dencounce the Nevil Nazis by saying the holocaust was real! and be released sooner

or

>die of stavartion and cold in a soviet labour camp

If you'd been beaten, abused and worked half to death by the soviets, you'd tell some fabrication to get home to your family too.

The stats are that you would need to burn 2.2 Jews/second per oven in order to make the 6 million add up over the World War period.

The stats are that the Allies conducted their own nuclear Holocaust and multiple carpet bombings of innocent civilian cities.

The stats are that the Allies refused peace that Hitler was offering them even before he started losing, amounting to directly (through war) and indirectly (through allowing communism) costing millions more lives than the German atrocities alone ever could.

The stats are that the Allies were much worse occupiers than the Nazis, torturing the Japanese and treating even their liberated allies' civilians like absolute shit (while the Nazis had strict rules about misconduct towards civilians that resulted in death sentences).

Stats indeed don't lie.

k
The tl;dr version is: many of these weren't even located in Auschwitz, or Birkenau, but a mile or so away in a small sub-camp where only a few dozen people worked during the day.

Angora bunny rabbit farm:
imgur.com/CFOReRs

"Auschwitz" stables:
imgur.com/iTjcA3l

"Auschwitz" Greenhouse:
imgur.com/bTUyGkq

"Auschwitz" football team
imgur.com/J0qEZMH

Swimming pool:
imgur.com/QykBcbA

Conclusion:
imgur.com/fpBDPB2

>If you'd been beaten, abused and worked half to death by the soviets, you'd tell some fabrication to get home to your family too.
you don't even need any of that done to you.
just a promise of a warm meal and a non-death penalty
human minds are fickle

"Who wrote the stats?"
alternatively
"Truth doesn't fear questioning"

Are you retarded for real? There were ovens installed in camps such as Buchenwald and Dachau (which were concentration camps and where no extermination or mass killings are alleged today) but somehow the Germans forgot to install ovens at "extermination camps" such as Treblinka.

>Hello, fellow bloodthirsty Nazis! I have a great idea! Instead of effectively cremating hundreds of thousands of bodies in ovens at Treblinka, let's bury the corpses right away but IF the Allies would defeat us we'll just dig them up and cremate them on railway beams!

see show me then where it said JEWS. thanks.

>admit holocaust was real, during the Nuremberg trial
>get released

what?

"All genocides are tragic. You probably don't want to hear this, and lots of Jewish people are great people, but they aren't special. They aren't more important than anyone else."

>holohoax
>happened

pick one