You know, if North Korea was smart, they'd launch a missile in a few hours as Hawaii goes to bed...

You know, if North Korea was smart, they'd launch a missile in a few hours as Hawaii goes to bed. No one in the islands would believe for a second time a repeat of the same Ballistic Missile Warning text they received in the morning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDMgTJfVESQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're not gonna be able to coverup that it was Israel.

If they actually attacked the USA they would get REKT

If they were smart they wouldn't fire a missile at a small island.

Can't they hit some Rrpublican-leaning #Shithole like West Virginia or Alabama instead? Lots of obesity, too many Republicans, too many white people, too much poverty, very uneducated population, very religious population, etc.

Hawaii is nice, unlike any other Republican #Shithole

show your leaf, memeflaggot

if they were smart they wouldn't start a war with a nation that has nuclear powered submarines parked in the pacific with multi warhead ICBMs ready to launch.

if they were smart

if they were smaart

If North Korea was smart, they would back the fuck off like they have been.
>Rrpublican-leaning #Shithole like West Virginia or Alabama instead
If we're playing this game, could he at least hit Texas? We don't need them anymore.

>Alabama
>white
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Yeah that'd be really smart of them. You should be a general. I bet you're unstoppable at strategy games.

gee i wonder (((who))) could be behind this post?

What does this even achieve? A dead Dog the Bounty Hunter and a war with NK that NK doesn't want.

Now, if India on the other hand could do this, it would be something else considering that NK would get blamed, deny, America would go to war anyway, China would get pulled in, Korean War would go hot again, and the Indians could launch an offensive into China while they're distracted.

It's all about false flags boyos.

Awwwww, come on. I mean they do it for the LULZ.

>too many white people
Oh wow. Drown in Clorox, for the love of God. As if I needed more proof she's worst girl.

>if North Korea was smart, they'd ensure their own swift destruction

Okie dokie

Nukes are a deterrent to keep what happened to other non-nuclear powers like Iran from happening to them. The Norks aren't stupid and don't want to preemptively attack the US. They just want us and the rest of the world to stay out of their shit.

Then proceed to get annihilated off the face of the planet.

I don't give a fuck what the media says. Kim Jong un is never going to do a damn thing.

The guy lives like a king and knows he doesn't have a shot at hell of surviving any war when the world would be against him.

He's not going to shoot something off just to get killed and lose his king life of doing pretty much whatever the fuck he wants.

He probably face fucks 3 different women every night. He ain't dying for anyone or anything.

>You know, if North Korea was smart, they'd launch a missile
>at America

>Hides flag
>Shitty anime pic reaction from my hero academia
>Shits on republicans
Well made, too bad your bait is expired

youtube.com/watch?v=KDMgTJfVESQ

if they fire another one it will get shot down just like the first one did