It is really sad that you will all fall for roasties

who will pretend to be into saving the white race and then give you aids and hepatitus
from sleeping with Jamal on the side.

its especially sad when there are plenty of pure transgirls who not only believe in the 14 but also 88 and would be happy to adopt huwhite children with you and be a mother to them and you can be the father.
Not only that but when stem cell uteruses become available for transwomen and we can produce our own ovum from stem cell ovaries, we can have our own children with you through IVF and cesarean

Other urls found in this thread:

ashemaletube.com/videos/79277/superb-tranny--hot-guy-bdsm/
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that one video with Sarina with the red hair and in latex
Hnnnnngggghhh, I've seen webms, but I've never got to see the video. Oh well.

>RRrreeeee women

I don't care, I need to start a family

You would make a great an hero leaf user.
You can do it.
Sup Forums believes in you.
Why wait its inevitable.

t. /lgbt/ trannie shill

I want /r9k/ and /x/ to commit lover's suicide. You both need it.

What can i say? I like white females, is that bad?

Why are shitty leafs even allowed to post.

Just SFTO and die, already.

Who's this semen demon?

I'm not OP, but still, Sarina passes incredibly well. It's not gay to be attracted to her.

>pure transgirls
you mean "mentally ill men"

yeah whatever, sage this shit

Yes user its fucking gay to be attracted to penises if you have a penis, fuck really, this isn't complicated

i feel like us guys on Sup Forums were meant to die in battle but since the west is so pussified, we understand the problems of the modern world. for every 1 baby girl born, there are 1.05 boys born. i feel like we've gotta be the surplus males, yearning for some greater ideal or greater myth to fight for, which inspires a lot of our thinking on this board.

i don't want to die alone but i don't want to be taken advantage of by a roastie. i need to consider marrying foreign white

>talks about women fucking niggers
>Posts tranny that fucks niggers

Who is this creature of liebaitesses? Fuck Kekistan.

So would you suck her off?

Still attracted to a tranny that fucks niggers.

I can't believe that you actually suggest being with sexually confused MALE faggots who pretend to be women than with actual women.

this is super fucking retarded.

>when there are plenty of pure transgirls who not only believe in the 14
Can't reproduce, so your 'plan' (mental illness) is a fallacy in and of itself.

This is a subversion thread. Pic related.

sage goes in the options field to not bump the thread

sage

cant fall for a roastie when you dont get laid at all check mate

not Hitler says kill the gays and things of that sort like tran. trans is just disgusting might as well call em tranigger

yes it is gay you fucking faggot

Sarina. Search for nice dick pics

Your bait threads suck we all know your just a faggot coming down off his weekly mdma binge. Go suck some more dick and get the fuck off pol with your shitpost bait threads. I personally hope you get lynched by some niggers

>trans girls can't reproduce, therefore fallacy
Nice appeal to nature. There is no reason to deny trans girls true love. It's their turn.

I'm not attracted to her penis, because I don't find penis attractive. Plus, hers is quite small and messed up anyways. I find her attractive because she has an attractive looking body (besides her, ya know) and I like the bimbo-tier look.

No.

>she likes non-white men!!!1! :oooooo what a race traitor r-r-right my Sup Forumsack bros 1488 lmao
Yawn.

Not exactly.

sarina valentina

> I find her attractive because she has an attractive looking body (besides her, ya know) and I like the bimbo-tier look.

If your can see past the dick, your sexual choices increase bigly. Plus she her more experience than most "actual" girls

So let me get this "straight": you're offering me a mentally ill man dressed as a woman, who is willing to help me raise somebody else's kids?

America needs to build a second wall.

>So let me get this "straight"... America needs to build a second wall.
You sound like a bigot. Learn new perspectives. It might open you up to new experiences, and even a new and exciting lifestyle.

ashemaletube.com/videos/79277/superb-tranny--hot-guy-bdsm/

Kill yourself ugly weeaboo sodomite

>transgirls
wtf nigger this is not a dating site fuck you chick with a dick

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

>hot guy
>bdsm
Eh, don't tell me she's going to peg him or something. I'm not sure I want to watch that. :|

>suggesting that marrying mentally ill men and raising someone else's kids is a better alternative to even the trashiest and sluttiest woman
>leaf

Kek

I'm not gay, but it seeems like trannys these days are more feminine than women, wtf...

>buy engagement ring for "perfect" white gf
>took her virginity
>dated seriously from high school until mid-college
>one day, come back to our apartment, hear her crying
>see letter on table, read it
>positive for HIV/HPV
>PANIC
>admits she cheated a few months earlier, but only anal
>let a fat black guy fuck her in the ass bareback while she was drunk
>dump her, immediately go to hospital for STI screen
>take HIV anti-virals for months, feel like shit
>screens come back clean on everything

My current gf is a 2nd gen Korean. Bit of a lefty at first but she's since changed. Took her virginity as well. Caught me by surprise, desu.

I can't even get aroused by white women now because I remember the shock and gut wrenching fear at the possibility of having contracted HIV/HPV and the pain of having someone you very nearly married just destroy the happiness you both had.

...That story. Why do White girls have to be whores? Asian girls are the way to go.

Yeah. If all the straight men in here would be honest with themselves, they know they would breed Sarina's boipucci desu.

> transgirls who not only believe in the 14 but also 88

just another type of retardism, hypocrisy and self-denial
white people are fucked by marxism and jewish education system to hard. How can we recover?

>Agenda: On Track

kek

>Yeah. If all the straight men in here would be honest with themselves, they know they would breed Sarina's boipucci desu.
I Kekked. But still you go into the oven

B-b-but, I'm a fellow leaf. ;_;

>leaf

>her

you mean him. there, this is the truth, HIM.
it's a guy, not a gal.

This is a JIDF thread, ignore and report

I might fall for a roastie but atleast I wont fall for a man that cant pass for a roastie. Sabrina has man hands, male hair, male facial ratio, man eyes, male lung structure. You're fooling yourselves.