We did it, Sup Forums!

We did it, Reddit!

good

Needs to be LOWERRRRRR

I liked it though

>How much can we pay for a better audience score?

I think you're projecting m8

really?

I actually watched it today. The absolute only moment I felt anything or had any interest was that 10 second scene where the millennium falcon got chased through that big red salt mine or whatever the fuck it was, it looked amazing and they were blasting real Star wars music. The WORST scene was by far the first time that purple haired alien looking bitch entered the movie

I actually liked the beginning, right up until they fucked up the tension by having a fucking Avengers tier joke, instantly killing any sense of threat we might have felt from TFO.

>hurr look guys, dis movie that made billions of dollars profit has a bad rating on a website! We breaking the conditioning of duh jeeews! Muh counter culture!

Really just pathetic at this point. Is this a win for you ?

heh i knew that botnet i run would come in useful for something!

The film has just been pulled from Chinese theatres.m and is being beaten by Jumanji.

I don’t think you know how bad a state Star Wars is in. The ride’s over. The Solo movie will confirm that Disney can’t Just bank on people turning up to anything with the SW logo slapped on it.

Wow that dropped from 56% a lot faster than I thought it would.

would of been a good movie if they made luke out to be the bad guy in the end

Well you are a faggot...so.

Awww you mad?

What was her name again?

"we" didn't do anything.
George Lucas did this by selling star wars to disney.
Disney did this by puting a feminazi Kathleen Kennedy as head producier.
Kathleen Kennedy did this as puting SJW Rian Johnson as director.
They did this

daffy giraffee

Ellie "Trading my Paleontology Degree for a Gender Studies Degree" Sattler

>there are 3 lights

Isn't it supposed to go rotten when user score drops below 50%?

>a chad touching an EU book
good one

Oh No... Really ?

No, it's Star Wars®, it will be rated fresh no matter how bad it sucks.

Lol @ salty white boys thinking they're making a difference.

look at it go

Much like you I went in withholding my doubts thinking it can't be as bad as the memes make it out to be ... I left empty wondering how so many plotholes and such shitty pacing could get approved. Nothing redeeming happened in this movie, none of the characters developed, I left desiring Palpatine 2.0 to rise from the grave as a clone to come wipe out both belligerents.

Yep, the tension they could have had was lost in the goldberg machine of stupid.

>We did it, Sup Forums!
No, the fucktards who made the shitty movie are responsible for the low score.

>These beta cucks actually gave shekels to these fags

Shit aint even worth watching for free.
It is literally unwatchable at some parts. I had to cover my ears and hum to myself at certain parts because the dialogue was so fucking cringe.

I'm trapped on a patch of dirt and paid half of a matinee price, you'll be willing to watch paint dry if shit is boring enough. I also try to entertain the possibility that a film can be well made by art students as it should be in their wheelhouse.
>I was so wrong

kys

She will return as a force ghost in the next movie

I love this saying. Whenever we make someone kill themselves, whenever we severely fuck something up, whenever we do something truly monstrous - just because its funny.

And that's the real kicker aint it, blame it on that shitty website.

Should have remained 56% just for the meme value

Admiral Gender Studies

Sup Forums never forget....

What happened to 56 it was way better?

You have access to the internet. You could watch any film, read any book, view any painting or sculpture, converse with someone from the other side of the world. You chose to spend your limited time watching (((Disney)))'s Kike Wars.

I've read all the books I brought with me, I like to try and get away from the computer as I work on that shit daily, There's no painting or sculptures where I am as it's a backwater, so yes my limitations for entertainment that's not computer based is bowling or movies. Gym is already in my day as it is.

Keep justifying, we totally believe you are not a basic retard btw

>shitposting on Sup Forums
>Clearly has better things to do
rub some braincells together, if I had entertainment to turn too better than interacting with Sup Forums, that's how low the bar is for amusement here. So far there's a fierce competition between sleeping and writing reports up while I'm not being paid.

We didn't do anything, they did it to themselves. 49% is spot on. I'm not even a Star Wars cultist, so I know they're angry.

it was at 49% last weekend. sober up jewfag.

I'm surprised this thread is still up. Mods are up and deleting fucking everything already. Pretty much time to move on I think.

The last jedi is the second fast grossing domestic movie after the force awakens.

Notice how the right wing was sheared off?

Lol at niggers full stop.

>What are diminishing returns

Lol fuck off shareblue. You made this thread to point to the "alt-right trolling" that doesn't exist. Nice try though. It has low reviews because the movor was shit not from purposeful low reviews

Better luck next time

Poll or redit didn't do shit
The movie fucking sucks deal with it, nothing notorious going on with the rating people are tiered of SJW bullshit and interracial bullshit all the time.
So 'they' take something sacred like star wars and star trek and literally spread their greasy packed shit all over it, well they fucked it.
1 speck of shit in a good meal fucks the whole meal.

It's like when when they serve up the movie they tell you if you don't like eating ass you can eat around the shit.

By the next movie they will have a wight male Jedi hero but he will be a flaming faggot a month after that your 4 year old will be having gay jedi buttsex with his action figures.

YOU CAN'T GIVE FAGS OR DRAGS OR PEDOS AN INCH BECAUSE THEY WILL TAKE A MILE.

underrated

nice cut, the original scene is even more bs imo, leia should just have died off then and there =.=

>blue hair
It's like poetry.

It's a good movie.

>we
Why don't you kys and never come back here

This is disgusting picture, user...

Whenever my laptop's battery drops to 56% I always chuckle a little bit.

Oh Sup Forums, what have you done to me? The meme isn't even true anyway and works against WN but it's still funny.

>make a shitty movie
>people dislike it and leave bad reviews
>IT WAS RUSSIAN BOTS
>IT WAS A Sup Forums RAID
>THE LAST JEDI WAS TOO INTELLECTUAL FOR AUDIENCES
>JUST FUCKING TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF
The absolute state of Disney.

the mutt meme is funny as fuck, especially when you realize G*d's chosen that run the USA are the ones that look the most like goblinos

I didn't do anything and I doubt all the youtube reviews were made by Sup Forums