Some retard from ifunny killed a Jewish kid named

some retard from ifunny killed a Jewish kid named
>blaze
he was well known for being a white nationalist in their gay "ipolitics"
thoughts?

Dude, I was thinking the same thing. That he killed the jew, well, because he's a jew.

Remember him, never thought he would do something like this

What is ifunny, and what is ipolitics?

Ifunny is a comedy/image posting app. Ipolitics is a gathering of people who post about political shit

Just tell me what to think so i leave this thread already

Someone on ifunnys already confirmed it was him, he was definitely a hardcore natsoc.

Lol you talk down about iFunny as if you dont have a guilty pleasure of going on it, just admit that you're a lame homo faggot that will never leave

Old name was "Saboteur" before banning his account. Was a white nationalist when the app was a bit more extreme right leaning. Lot of people said he joined groups like iron march and atomwaffen and now hes accused of killing a jew.

oh really I heard he was a white supremacist on Sup Forums and is the one who made all those pictures of Pepe the frog

oh really I heard he was a big poster on Sup Forums Sup Forums and was the one who made all those moonman songs

I have reliable sources he was a regular on 4-Chan's politics board and he was the very popular poster who posted all the anime girl pics

looks like one jew kills another jew.
hah.

There has been many reports within the inner media circles that he is a Sup Forums user who created many of the white face and pink face feeley man memes

Some hero**

>care
>why?
>ifunny

It's well known that he was the one creating all the President Trump General threads on 4/Chan Pol site and he was putting the red Trump hats on howling dog girl amine girls, if you see any of those please report them as they are certain to be accomplices

Literally dont give a fuck if you retards dont believe me, it may sound anecdotal when i type it but if you wanna go to iFunny and dig for it all yourself, i bet people could get you screenshots.

Unfunny losers

we have evidence that his accomplices are still posting on 4-chan, theybuse secret code words like based and btfo and sjw, please screen picture and report any such posts they you see, it may save an innocent Jewish boy's life

Its actually been confirmed that he is in fact a white nationalist

Go back to iFunny faggot

I think you need to calm down friend, remember that we all have a common enemy here, the racist white supremacist Nazi kids on Sup Forums who planned and committed this horrible murder and are CERTAIBLY planning to commit many more, please we need to focus our efforts on catching these racist and sexist transphobic criminals, and finding evidence proving Donald Trump has been supporting them

If you're looking for funny posts I know a really funny site called iFunny, you should go there and post there instead of here

Intimidated, loser?

Wow that's aw-

>Jewish kid

Oh nevermind burn in hell kike nigger