I and two others were molested by Kathleen Kennedy

I worked for Lucasfilm on the upcoming Solo film. I was brought on in February of 2017 at Pinewood Studios. I do not wish to say my position in the film at this time and will try to give as little information about my role to protect myself. This is because it is well known who I am in and why I was fired from the production. Phil and Chris were also let go in late June of 2017 and they know of me and my situation very well. Let me say that the reason the press said why they were removed from the project was a cover story. It was not a disagreement over cinematography, it was because Kathleen was caught red handed molesting staff at Pinewood Studios. I know because I was one of those that were molested. I am in a very unfortunate position because I am a male victim of female sexual assault. Phil and Chris became aware of what was going on after myself and two others made complaints about being forced to perform sex acts on Kathleen. I did not know that their was others. Unfortunately for us all, when Phil and Chris confronted Kathleen she immediately fired them and the victims. We did not have a chance. Ron was brought in the complete the film and the cover up was complete. What really gets me is that the media is so willing to push the sexual assault of women but all major news outlets have completely rejected our story. As I have said, their are two other victims. I was warned against going to alternative media when a gentleman knocked on my door in September of 2017. I was told that if I went public I would suffer heart trouble in my sleep and not wake up. This has destroyed my career and now I live in constant fear. I know that absolutely nothing can be done. I take refuge that it now looks like Disney will fire Kathleen due to the performance of TLJ and the Solo prescreenings (which the audience response has been terrible).

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/
crazydaysandnights.net/2018/01/blind-item-7_12.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pics or it didnt happen

I tried to speak out at least.

I believe you.

Go to cardiologist. Get clean bill of heart health. Brag about it widely to all your friends.

>no details on the assault
>bad grammar
>trashing TLJ/Solo for popularity points

definitely a LARP.

Did she touch your butthole?

Do sexual assault victims need good grammar to be taken seriously? I didn’t release that was a requirement for being a victim. The poor guy probably didn’t want to say his ass got touched or something embarrassing.

big if true, she looks like the type of person to go on a power trip

it's just a good indication of a teenager/failure of an adult whoring for attention

Kathleen also molested me

in the childhood

Oh ok but the #metoo movement is 100% legit yes?

Sue the cunt. You should be able to describe her cunt to a judge or jury. KACHINNGGGGG!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

never said that it is

oh yeah?
go surf

The paid trolls are arriving

May you be protected while you sleep and while you are awake from any and all beings that would have it otherwise.
Amen

Joe Biden fingered my butthole. I actually begged him to do it. But we agreed that it would only be one knuckle deep. He forcefully went all the way past the second knuckle while whispering that nobody would believe me because he usually diddles 9yr old girls like Muhammad and I'm a fat 30something dude.

He made me smell his finger. I actually asked for that before we started. But i changed my mind when he passed the first knuckle and i was too in shock to any anything.

I live every second in fear that Biden will beat me up behind the locker room like he's publicly threatened to do to potus then forcefully finger my butthole deeper than I enjoy it.

Hashtag: metoo.

#kathleengate

no you posted it on Sup Forums you fucking idoit

go tweet it and do this properly if its real otherwise fuck off you are just as bad as other fakers

Dude twitter suppressed the tweets that goes against its agenda. Don’t you read the bews

no I juast hoard interesting ids

>meme flag
I don't believe you, LARPer

#metoo

Gross, dude, did she make you eat her bean?

I'm sorry this shit happens to so many people (I was also abused and it's made me live my whole life as a weirdo with no friends. Keep yourself safe and pray to God to take away your pain and fear. Thinking of Christ soothes me and my frustration, even if it doesn't heal the anal fissures that have been bleeding my entire life

#MeToo

Now fuck off.

couldn't u just close your eyes and nail her and then move on? some jobs are shitty. i personally hate cleaning up dogshit, but i have to do it sometimes. your mind will form natural block. your not the only bloke who has a nail a minger, some blokes are married to old hags and have to nail them every night. compared to them, u are lucky. Everyone in hollywood has to get sexually abused. u should know that.

plus
need to see webm u ram raiding kathleen with the full force of your giant cock or it didn't happen

Most sex assault victims get shut down.
Go and sex a sex abuse therapist .
Its worth it.

I posted about pedo politicians in Australia and Sup Forums banned me. For 4 days.

I believe this more than the q larp.

> He got hard so he wanted it

Feel bad for op if true.

If your story is true , speak out on twitter like the others said. Good luck.

BWAHA HA HA HA HAH HAH AH HA HAH

That's fucking hillarious.

For some reason this reminds me of a guy who got really offended and stormed off because I said daylight savings time is stupid.

>i wasn't sexually abused when i started in hollywood
pics or it did happen

>Go and sex a sex abuse therapist

sadistic hookers huh? now there's a solution

Was she hot? Wish woman could molest me.

KK is a GILF

>Go and sex a sex abuse therapist .
is that how sex abuse therapy works? now everytime i walk past a therapy clinic i'll get a boner. thks op

here's the kikewood paedo blog user, this might help, assuming your not larping. read about countless cases similar to yours
crazydaysandnights.net/

I posted about pedo politicians in Australia and Sup Forums banned me. For 4 days.

What did you post

>be molested
>post on Sup Forums

Go and write your message kn twitter like all the other faggots

#MeToo

What do female offenders make you do or do to you? Do they ride you or make you sniff their cunt or what?

Don't you know you don't need proof to say you got sexual assaulted mother fucker? OP said it's true so it's true.

I believe you

Joe Biden touched my little boy ding dong when I was 13 then fucked my ass

"eat my pussy or i ruin your career"

This.

>t.Arnon Milchan QLARP
Trying to poison the well before the news comes out
typical

should of recorded it eurocuck fucked her career up by leaking sextape

My sides

i know that's bullshit but i believe you

> male forced to perform sex acts..
Righto that happened