What's your opinion on Ben Shapiro and his views?

What's your opinion on Ben Shapiro and his views?

he's a kike and has to go back to israel

I'll tell you all about what I think about Ben Shapiro and his views, but first let me tell you about my sponsors.

he a shitholer enabler
he and his tribe of ancient shitholers have been enabling other shitholers to leave thier shitholes and journey to the green and pleasant lands of white people, whereupon these shitholers start shitting up everything

the only known cure for shitholers and thier enablers is zyklon b,

zyklon b, curing shitholers and thier attendent problems since 1939, accept no substitutes

>What's your opinion on Ben Shapiro and his views?

what if I told you that Ben Shapiro doesn't have a sister?

le water filter salesman?

He has a bunch of canned conservative arguments and can't answer anything outside the box.

he is too intelligent to believe in the religious shit. I know he doesn't believe it. but, he is such a MAMA'S BOY and a spineless nerd that he just goes with it, wearing the beanie everyday and basically being a fucking weirdo

facepalm... that's how Shapiro starts his every show.. introduces topics and then spends 5 minutes on talking about the products and services his sponsors and how great they are

hes a jew and supports Israel. he uses jewish deception

I call bs

>I call bs

whatever.

check out that video again, imagine "Shes" looking into a mirror for the first time.

I don't always agree with him, but I can respect that he's put thought into how he's come to believe the positions that he does and can explain it. He's infinitely more tolerable than Jordan Peterson or Sargon.

And he does have something of a trolling streak; I doubt he'd wear the yarmulke if it didn't annoy Muslims and pro-Palestinian college students/professors. That he has a sense of humor is more than you can say about people like Sargon these days.

He's a subversive kike. Everything he says benefits kikes and not goyim.

Kill yourself, now. You are either a useful idiot or a kike yourself.

My opinion is that his only view should be from inside the gas chamber

Views: unbearable
Voice: also unbearable

his "little brown ring" still winks with anticipation of what Zoe Tur whispered she would do to him.

>bread and butter conservatism
>subversive

Where are you on the political spectrum?

b a s e d _ j e w

He makes a few good points, but he is still an pro israel kike and should be gased.

I mean nobody is saying jews are dumb people, they are quite clever and intelligent, but their goal is always to fuck humans over.

his sister has great tits, so i'd hang out with him at his parents place

He’s a manlet whose testicles forgot to drop 10 years ago.
But he’s usually right, and in a room full of liberals he’s the least faggoty.

He likes Jews better than non-Jews and will sell-out non-Jews in the interests of Jews.

And he's a very small many with a presumably small commensurate penis. With no foreskin. What I'm saying is I want my foreskin back. And that Jews took it from me.

Hes extremely smart and good at what he is doing if not the best, which is taking everything out of context and lying and trying to sound like he won the argument. To put it shortly, he is extremely talented shill and too smart to believe what he says.

Mentally a baby boomer

I want to titfuck his sister and shove them both in the oven afterwards

>Shapiro

Or bent over with her head inside the gas oven as she slowly chokes to death on the fumes

The vinegar shot for me is that last twitch of life leaving her body

It reminds me that most human communication is non-verbal, something that he does not realize.

He comes off as a low-T, know-it-all, with a nasally voice. It doesn't matter if he reads straight from mein kampf, just by his severely flawed presentation (voice, body language, lack of charisma, etc), anything contained within is moot.
Real life isn't a Harvard debate team.

Literally nothing wrong with this.

Nailed it. He is a jew first and conservative controlled opposition second.

one more bullshit artist making money on retards

not the best one either, his argumentation comes down to fast talking and omitting key details

That's nearly all of the rightwing radio guys, bud. Sucks not having (((Disney/ Nestle/ Pepsi))) to pay your bills for you, like anybody broadcasting liberal opinions might.

For someone who was hell bent on not wanting Trump elected, he seems to love the guy now

Manlet zionist who argues with college retards to make himself seem smarter than he actually is.