/ausfags/ what is your excuse for not joining the police and protecting your community and cleaning up the streets of...

/ausfags/ what is your excuse for not joining the police and protecting your community and cleaning up the streets of filth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM
youtube.com/watch?v=wjoSY_d1hUs&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like sleeping. Cunt.

Is the Australian police looking for recruitment or investigating Sup Forums?

In an area like Bankstown, the cops are all arab muzzies.

The mayor and all his councillors are all arab muzzies.

If you call the cops on your arab neighbours who won't shut the fuck up, the cops keep your name and your car is stolen a week later, and the cops tell you you must have made an enemy.

When you call the mayor, he tells you that you probably need to move to a demographically similar neighbourhood.

This is why you can't be a cop or make your cities better.

Muslim men are the enemy, and they are entrenched.

So do Police officers, but they care about Australia more than a slight inconvenience.

That has to be the biggest load of shit I've ever heard. Without giving too much away, I know that to be false.

Fuck off cunt.

I've worked for the state government since 2003. We drive the vans around that pick up the messes. If you're a cop, you know the ones. You know the white ones with the SWMT number plates?

I know the trouble that's out there.

I honestly hold the up most respect for our cops. They deal with the scum of our society. But that will be your life. Forever dealing with petty shit on your shoe that can never be cleaned off.

The police and the government don't operate in our interests.
Not even the army
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM

because all cops must die

the blue shirt man is not special, yet he thinks himself special because of his blue shirt.
he thinks he has higher rights, that he sits higher in society than his peers, and he looks down upon the hard worker, and hates those who take matters into their own hands.

death to those who promote the weakening of the common man, jew or otherwise.

If only the state run in the interests of the people, same goes for the police and army.
You do not condemn them, you do not name who they are. You embrace them, Multiculturalism is a non apparent 'accessory' by the state's own word and thus the police to a degree.

Fuck of cunt you make me sick.

Being a cop is shit. But they do it because fuck you and fuck this shit, they will clean up your shit. You shit cunt!

The Australian police are an anathema to Australian values and culture. They will not be on your side. They have a minority of conservative cowards that keep their mouth shut when bullshit walks right in front of them.

As a Police officer you see the worst of our society. But you also see the best.

Because they don't want to be literal pawns for a government that hates them? Why has Sup Forums become such a statist board? If you are a government worker, your soul belongs to the state and the state no longer reflects the will of the people does it? Read this quote by Wilhelm 2 which every elite in power doesn't deny when they use your body as their chess piece.
>"You [recruits] have sworn loyalty to me. You have only one enemy and that is my enemy. In the present social confusion it may come about that I order you to shoot down your own relatives, brothers or parents but even then you must follow my orders without a murmur."
The absolute state of Sup Forums, SAGE.

Because I'm training to be a paramedic.

GUYS! We need to HALT! this patrol. Stop looking for the enemy and RESPECT this muslim mans wish to pray to his shitty god. What could be more important at this very moment than this mans need to pray!?

fucking triggered by logic. fuck cops and fuck their us versus them mentallity

You make me sick. I'd like to see how your scrawny arse survived in an anarchy.

3 reasons:
1.The same way welfare incentivizes laziness, state protection incentivizes weakness. People lose their 'claws', their will to defend themselves because their tax money pays for it. This is the most optimistic reason as it assumes the police is a shining beacon of good and although gives bad results, has good intentions.

I consider this an indigo pill. Not quite blue pill but just short of a red pill.

2.The state wants us to be weak so we rely on them. If everyone could defend themselves to a point no criminal would even dare committing a crime, blue collar/white collar it doesn't matter, the police would shrink to obscurity. This is why those who wish to grab power first weaken/pussify those who they wish to have power over, it serves two purposes, both ensuring they don't overthrow those in charge, and ensuring those in charge can provide a protection service to those now 'defanged' peons, similar to how the mob functions.

I consider this a simple red pill.

3.The police only have the illusion of wanting to protect us, their main function is serving the (((the powers that be))) ensuring that the will of the globalists trumps the will of the people. Sure sure, you may have individual policemen and departments that truly do wish to serve the people, but since when have individuals mattered. The policies put in place that all police subscribe to help only those who have interests that go against the country. It's like fascism with none of the plus sides.

This is the black pill, the kind of truth that is too much for your average truth seeker. What people have in mind when they proclaim that ignorance is bliss.

Cops here don't give a shit. I've had friends and family get attacked and robbed and the cops just say they will "investigate it" then immediately drop the case.

>The life of the enemy . Whoever lives for the sake of combating an enemy has an interest in the enemy's staying alive. - Nietzsche
This is how you know OP is a statist loving retard monkey nigger.
>Short replies, won't reply to high effort posts
>Literal brainless drone that works for the government defending it's poorly thought choices
Good post, Bruce.

They're only employing women in my state.

My IQ is too high.

If you're not already police, an you're fucking a white male, you will not succeed unless you're like top 1% of fitness, experience and aptitude and interview like a beast.

The quota for females, ATSI and now they've just introduced in QLD a new quota for other cultures (focus on Indians, Arabs, Chinese etc)

Some of the womenfolk coming through the academy are hilarious, literally 40kg wringing wet with 3 fitness waivers each (couldn't pass on entry, couldn't pass at academy, down for re-test 1 year into job as if they'll actually do anything if they fail a 3rd time).

It is how they got around washing out useless females, just give them waivers.

such a shallow view. they are not enacting this service for the government, but for the people. i have nothing but respect for the person endangering themselves on my behalf.

I'm not a dropkick

because all cops are deadset dog cunts and they only "nice" ones are just acting and will become dickheads sooner or later. fuck the police ive never called them and i never will, we only need the ambos and the firefighters.
FUCK COPS, NO COMMENT KEEP YA MOUTH SHUT

Litrerally too smart.

>i'm 23
>played rugby whole life
>in surf club
>come from military family with over 60 years served in 2 generations
>apply for army
>keep getting fucked around
>get told i'm on a list for infantry then get told i'm not on it
>been to recruitment 5 times and now i am at stage one again because my you session has run out
>find out one of the reasons i'm getting fucked around is because of a massive female quota
>dad knows head of army recruitment
>rings him weekly to help me out
>he literally does nothing
>apply for AFP
>find out they are only recruiting women
>apply for customs
>can't even apply because they just had a massive pay cut and aren't recruiting anyone
>can't serve my country in any way
>think about suicide quite often
>tfw i will never get to go to anzac day with my dad and brother with a chest full of medals like them

Because Australia is a fucking shit hole when centrelink gives me enough money I'm moving to Poland or some shit this cuntry is fucking gay cunt

see

Its only going to get worse, lad. I'd give up on any prospect of a .gov job in the immediate future and focus on what makes you happy. I know guys who couldn't get work and literally advertise on craigslist doing gay for pay and making mad bank.

Yes i know this.
It's just the biggest red pill i have taken that no one really gives a fuck about you.
It's sad really this wouldn't be the case if we were a nationalist country.

>Just enable the system that's letting the moslem horde into our countries by joining and therefore strengthening the power of the state that is against our interest, yeah that'll work
You're a god damn idiot if you don't realize they are enabling the system that is destroying itself. Yes, they risk their lives but they're blind morons strengthening the system that will end their own race. I have no sympathy for the willfully ignorant.

Nobody in life gets exactly what they though they were going to get.

But if you work really hard and are kind, amazing things will happen.

I'm telling you. Amazing things will happen.

If cops actually cared about the country they would form death squads and hunt down the African gangs when they're off duty. That or shoot a politician like that Turkish cop. That they don't shows they only care for their paycheque and being treated with 'respect' by lowly citizens.

Tough luck mate, hope you can speak French, join the FFL.

Yeah i know, i won't give up it's just upsetting because i would be one of the best candidates in my city for the millitary and they really aren't doing anything to help me, even if its to go into another job role i'd be good at, no one really cares.
I just hope i get in so i can help out cunts like me.

I have british citizenship i can join their army.
But i don't want to, i'm Aussie and i want to serve Australia.

Much the same for me mate. You may see a screen cap of someone saying they applied 5 times and was told I should have a job at Macca's before applying for the army. That was me.
Our military doesn't want us. Our police won't have us, our women don't want us. So what is the answer?

what happens to members that arrest africans or muslims

Then work for council and clean up the fucking streets so we are all a little happier when we go for a walk.

well put, our current police force is more an adamant to a mafia like organization than to an actually adherent to a real moral code we once had we have to change society before you can change the police force

he probably couldn't even get that job. Govt jobs seems fucked at the moment.

I’d join the Army as a commando if I wasn’t a loser.

Do you know how long those cleaners keep those jobs? Some have them for life and are not willing to give them up for some young white bloke who wants a job.

Nothing really, although your charges may get pulled because das raycis, there is no comeback on you arresting them and processing through watchhouse.

But understandable why they don't bother prosecuting, we have some of the worst Magistrates in the country including one who while convicting without further punishment a guy who spat blood in the face of a cop told the police in the courtroom that being spat at is part of the job of a police officer so she doesn't see it as anything too serious. The same one who previously laughed in court about discharging one-punch attackers and said criticism is water off a ducks back for her.

Oh and she also threatened contempt charges against a watchhouse officer who wouldn't take handcuffs off a violent prisoner in her courtroom because he had literally just fought with officers on the way.

ahahahaha cunt this is deadset so real

Well they are cruisy jobs, I would do it if I could get it.

It's too hard to get in, every few years they make it more difficult but at the same time the police become more and more useless

Can confirm this is true

Sorry if i puked on the train on my way home in Brisbane city m8s...
I tried to keep all that alcool inside. But i couldnt...

It's the exact same in Britain anyway. Ad campaigns for gays and muslims, can't use gendered language, budget cutbacks.

Just accept the system is corrupt and not worth serving. The best soldiering you could do these days would to be protecting white farmers in south africa.

fuck you dog

I know man but its like a being a garbo. Its a totally necessary job, but not something that would have any upward mobility and your entire days/nights is just dealing with garbage. Human and otherwise.

I swear i didnt want to. I tried to hold that shit inside me with all my will.
Dont be angry with me

hold your liquor next time.

You should not do that, it is disgusting. Carries a $500 fine as well, you are lucky not to be fined.

fucking disgusting degenerate. I deal with scum like you all the time. But hey, that's the society the people want.

Also wtf is with freaking chinks sooooo often bringing McDonald's meals onto the train and always dropping the large fucking drink? I have seen it happen like 5 times, all on the airport train from the city.

Bouncer?

>police force
It used to be police service, now cunts say police force

tickner? is that you?

because now days it is a force to be used against society and not serve them....

Thats exactly the sort of bullshit that goes on at every level of society. You know how those 40kg females get through the academy? I do. I lived with 5 recruits in Golburn NSW.
They fuck people, entire classes of fellow recruits if necessary. (I heard of on slut who fuck over 30 fellow recruits and instructors in 2 months).
They get put in a stationhouse that needs a 'blowjob machine', (like a vending machine) and doesn't have one, or the last one got too old.

Thank god i was able to hold it when they guys that control the train were near me. But as soon as they went away....

Nigger, it never happened. Just once. Have you never got wasted with friends before? Or are you a lonely faggot with no friends?

Aussies bros challenged me to chug 4 beers in a row. I had to accept.

I wouldn't wanna be a garbo though, driving that massive truck through those tiny new development streets would drive me nuts. Then the people park like retards and the truck might not even get through.

>or the last one got too old.
Is there a sadder life than being an old, discarded cop shop slut?

youtube.com/watch?v=wjoSY_d1hUs&t=3s

Absolute degenerate. I bet you're not even circumcised.

>Aussies bros challenged me to chug 4 beers in a row. I had to accept.
Fair enough, throw up in the street like a normal person next time.

>4 beers
lmao you were not made for australia mate.

I know mate, I was just saying that you have to make a choice between job security and a good job.

Like many people have secure jobs they have for decades but also that a total retard can do. Usually low skilled utility. But these jobs will be replaced by automation pretty soon too.

> I bet you're not even circumcised.

>Donating your skin to the jew

No thanks

I didnt feel to, because i never throw up. Only when i drink very very fast it seems.

>4 beers chugged one after the other
>4 soju before that
>6 beers as well

Challenge me faggot

have you fucking tried joining NSWP? 2 to 3 year backlog my man , and the 50/50 m/f quota is pretty awesome...

There goes the fuckin' thread.

I knew a guy that did this. A regular set him up with a cushy job for life. It's sad because hes straight, but he dropped out in year 10 and is pretty dumb.
He just dose it out of pragmatism to look after his family. A growing phenomenon too I hear.

Yeah though it is fucking hilarious because the 50/50 m/f quota means you have like 10/10 guys there, ripped, fit af, smart af, basically just awesome guys that everyone admires

But because they can't find nearly enough quality females, so you have fucking late teen early 20s 40kg girls with shit attitudes that have been rammed through the process to get the academy early and just want a cruisy job.

It is truly a great system.

In my experience low skilled jobs aren't secure at all. You're always some infringement away from being fired.

Job security is a meme

>applied a few years back
>told I don't have what it takes
>applied a year later, this time I said I was Aboriginal
>instantly accepted
I told them to fuck off and joined the military.

Fucking cunts.

>suck cock for a living
>straight
pick one

That's not funny, you spaghetti-munching faggot.

Creating vigilante one night bashup apex gangs full of like minded randos every now and again would be FAR better.

Yeah, I know one who has like 3 regulars who pay him a couple hundo each a week and he sees them for like an hour or two each.

He is straight af and has a kid (separated from mother) and said at first it was weird and he had so many limits but now its just sex, purely physical, purely work. Instead of that being a turnoff, fags fucking love it, straight guys are like catnip.

He's only 22 though so he will get too old to be able to charge for it reasonably soon.

If you were alright looking, young and straight but willing to let guys fuck you up the ass for cash, you'd make a killing.

why not just kill myself instead. jesus christ.

I'm not a ZOGbot and have no intention of becoming one.
Keep on turning a blind eye to niggers and abos diversifying our neighborhoods while you write fines to whites going 2km over the speed limit.

>shit that never happened
ok

This cunt gets it.

January 26 is going to be a good day.

That taxpayer funded 'job' exists because our society is a corrupt cesspit.

Spare the dramatics. Purely physical acts, it just says a lot about your maturity. Obviously its not your preference, but it shouldn't be that disgusting to you unless you're literally a teen for a fucking bogan.

this country has welfare, there no need to do that shit. Justify being a fag all you want.

WHERE IS AUSPOL

cronulla riots 2.0

>pic related is you

whats so hard to believe?

Serious question where you dropped on your head as a child ?

There are only two types of people that become police.

>1.Sociopaths that love a power trip
>2. Brainwashed idiots that actually think they're helping people

It is just a way to make a decent living. Letting some guy suck you off while you think of hot chicks.

Or fucking a guy with your eyes closed thinking of what you'll spend the money on.

Most gay for pay guys would have to struggle as a bottom though.

>we need vigilante groups like they have in the UK to keep the mudslimes in check.

how much would people pay to suck my dick?

Depends how old and what you look like, whether cut or uncut etc.