Dear fellow jews worldwide

Dear fellow jews worldwide,

We are not special. We are not chosen by god. We are not the masters. We should be ashamed to call ourselves people. We have never not been a parasite to the human race.
Come on, who are we fooling. Too many know at this point.
We are the race who , if not for trickery dark magic and deceit, would have not made it past the stone age.

Our time is up. My jews who still think there's a shred of dignity left in our people must not have been paying attention.
There is only one true god who rules over all humanity. He has set his eyes of vengeance and retribution on our despicable excuse for a nation and people. the motherland of demons, flies, whores, thieves and all traitors to God and humanity "Israel"

Hello fellow Jew. I'm ashamed of what my people have done in the past and can only ask for forgiveness. I implore other Jews to recognize the privileges we enjoy in society and maybe start giving up some of our wealth and positions to non-Jews.

To whom much is given, much is expected. The Jews recieve great blessings, but a large amount have fallen into utter depravity. Same with lukewarm and apostate Christians. How many survived the flooding of the old world? How many survived the raining fires of Sodom and Gomorrah? Not many. There are good jews, but also very evil Jews. When Jesus comes, we had better not be caught in our wickedness.

>We'll try the the repentance Jew, alright guys?

Deny the wordly kingdom. Embrace God's kingdom beyond this world.

Point of this world and this experience, is to go beyond it. Not to dig your head so deep down that the only thing you see is this world and its offerings.
That is one thing Jews failed miserably in. They have became the manifestation of everything wrong with this world.

Checked! This thread is getting goodzz. Kek!

bump

Stop.
You no different than anybody else.
No need to apologise.

Yes they need to, fucking poo

Aww, look a little poo trying to think

Atleast we're not from some irrelevant turk rape country, Mohammed.

What the fuck are you talking about.
You are literally irrelevant swarm of shit.
Even fucking Bosnia is more relevant than you shitskins.
You threw away everything we gave you, all the wisdom and technology.
Awkward bunch of motherfuckers. Only thing you gave us are fucking Gypsos.

Advice for individual Jews;
If you see a world for what it is. Do not strive to hate your own kind. Strive to better your self.
Grow a pure heart inside of you. Be exception.
Exceptions are contagious.
A Jew hating Jews is not much better than ((Jew))
If you have to do something; just use your capabilities to better the world in a small way.
Tell people that it is not okay how things are done. Shame them into self realization.

t. Waking up with Samuel L. Harris

No amount of moral grand-staining and feigned repentance is going to remove you from the one way ticket to the torture chambers/death camps.

You will suffer worse than nay other living thing on this planet every will.

Wtf I love jews now

Proxyfag
post id with timestamp
Sage

It's all true my brother. We need to get with the times. We can no longer hide our lies. It's getting unbearable please stop

we are lower than niggers at this point.

blubbering dreidel niggers yelling gibberish

Wait, you are Jewish and not some larper, I mean there was a Palestinian larper earlier on. Is it true?

When in doubt consider it a LARP

Use your knowledge and skills of the Jewish ways to make everything better. Outing yourself doesn't do others any good. ~Godspeed.

Hello, fellow jew.

I agree. We Jews are the worst. We should give all our assets to the goy. Jewish supremacy *aka communism* has killed hundreds of millions. Our control of the media just causes division. Millions of goys have died for Israel. Our predatory banking practices ensures eternal debt. We really are the most vile swine on earth. We just need to stop reproducing and die off.

Yes we do, Rakeesh!