>tfw I realize that I am a nu-male / soyboy / small-souled bugman myself

I'm about as Sup Forums as it gets. Voted for Trump, have an account with Pepe pictures on Twitter, the whole nine yards

but...

>skinnyfat...I have some definition from curling 35lb dumbbells but not much else

>I stopped doing this for quite a while now, but I'd do the open mouth thing. I was insecure about how I looked so I wanted to play it off as being silly

>beta orbiter and fake male feminist around my female friends who are SJW hipsters (I go to college in NYC)

>sometimes post bullshit like "if you look in the dictionary, feminism just means wanting equality. What the fuck is the big deal about that?" on social media because I want to blend in and want to win approval. I rationalize it by telling myself that at least I'm not inciting online hate mobs or anything like that

>always order takeout from various ethnic restaurants...can't remember the last time I cooked for myself

>self-deprecating humor...for last Halloween I said I'd go as myself. Then to spice things up I actually wore a MAGA hat and a polo shirt to be 'ironic'

When did you realize that you're a soyboy, anons???

oh and one time I did get a bit touchy feely with this one girl who thought I was a fun guy to spend time with when I found myself alone in the same room with her...she didn't seem to treat it as a big deal at the time but every day I wonder if a #metoo backlash is around the corner

You are a disgrace. Atleast soy boys stand for their beliefs, you have the spine of a gummi bear just to get some approval.
Best way would be to stop using social media. Delete everything, go to a gym, get a feeling for your own body and power. Learn how to cook, improve your social and speech skills, join a church group etc.
But you wont do anything of this because you are weak and an addict looking for approval

Why bro? Do you have no shame? Do you not feel humiliated? I can understand some soyboys who never received the red pill but knowing what you know you have no excuse. So why?

Poe's law is an adage of Internet culture stating that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers or viewers as a sincere expression of the parodied views.[1][2][3]

there's this vague feeling of satisfaction I get from being bitched around by women...I don't know if it's sexual, but it's part of why

I'm better than I was before though...

Work your triceps at least you fuckomg faggot

>I'm just like you guys
>Except the part where I'm a colossal fucking faggot
>So when did you realize you're just like me?

I-I do pushups sometimes....

>there's this vague feeling of satisfaction I get from being bitched around by women...I don't know if it's sexual, but it's part of why

You can experience that anyway through dating/fucking/marrying a woman, they birch all the time. Bonus? You can not give a shit and treat it like nothing like you want, and when she doesn't stop? Leave to the garage to work on the muscle car or motorcycle.

>Sup Forums poster is numale himself
Sadly, that does not surprise me.

>Atleast soy boys stand for their beliefs,

They don't stand for 'their' beliefs because they don't have any individual beliefs, they hate Independence and tremble at responsibility so happily beg their masters to 'give' them a belief they can adamantly stand for.

Listen man. You can be friends with those who hold a different ideology, but seeking their approval by shilling on social media with opinions you don’t really hold is pretty pathetic. What do you really gain from that, you’re just letting your dick sacrifice your self respect. You have a fatal lack of pride. You should act as such to command respect, not demand it, even if you don’t feel you deserve it. Because when you let others respect you, you will begin to respect yourself. You will be happier that way.

>thinking being a soyboy is about physical appearance
Its about standing up for your beliefs. It takes pride and honor to stand up again the msm and loud sjws who might make you lose your job, friends and family.
In the end its a matter of your mind, soyboy try to satisfy everyone, they try to blend in and make minorities and women happy, even when its against their beliefs and experience. Tbh i think most soyboys know that their acting is wrong but they cant stop due to the warm feeling of approval they get when they do something (((right)))
Lifting and other sport is good for a strong mind though so you are not completely wrong

(you)

Also, self-depreciating humor is peak soyboy. The me_irl type of humor is the result of a nihilist generation who fears conviction, who would revel in their weakness rather than put in the effort to respect themselves and their bodies enough to build strength, both of body and mind.

>have an account with Pepe pictures on Twitter, the whole nine yards

You're more soy than boy.

>using social media and having sjw friends
it sounds to me that if you just stopped doing these two things you would have no excuse for your deplorable actions.

Dude, that isn't funny, Drake tester died that way. Boy could have found the treasure of the Oak Island Money Pit but he won't now thanks to people like you.

>have an account with Pepe pictures on Twitter

newfags don't know how to hide their power level.

First thing you need to do OP is to start working out. You should also see a doctor and get your testosterone levels checked. They are likely under 300 ng/dl, if this is so you should look into getting TRT or at least an HTPA recovery cycle (this one is not as well founded as TRT but may work for you). This will fix most of your problems.

Pushups won't help you if you're skinny. Stop curling, do squats, deadlifts, and overhead press or bench press.