Positive race mixing thread

Here we name some ethnicities which are superior due to their positive effects of "race" mixing:
>Czechs (Germanic+Slavs)
>Koreans (Chinese+ Japanese)
>French (Northern Europeans +Southern Europeans)

Americans (Black, Jew, German, Cherokee, Mcdonalds)

White Mericans are very polite. But they are just 60% I don't know about the rest

>Koreans
So true.

I was thinking of south koreans not the malnutritioned north koreans. K-Pop, hot girls stuff like that

Kim Jong isn't malnutritioned though

Fat Fuck, are Catalonians a mix of French-Spanish ? In Poland we have the Silesians which are a mix of German-Polish

>Czechs
Nation of sluts. Can't even blame being poor on their slutness. Irrelevant to the point they were sold to Hitler like a cheap treat.
>Koreans
Were totally irrelevant until like 40 years ago. Now they are so ashamed of their faces that literally everyone go to chirurgeon to fix that abomination. Depressed soulless culture of consumerism.
>French
Despite living in the second best place in Europe were wrecked by a mob of anglos. Were so degenerate they had the first ever left revolution. Now a replaced by negro and do not mind it.

Poles and Germans are better than Czech, Chinese and Japanese are better than Koreans, Anglos, Germans and even Italians are better than French.

Fake news. Sometimes irrelevant means better. Your people eat fake cheese and кaшa cause that's all you have. Look at Swiss, Dutch (Mix of anglo-Germanic). Just becuase you're a superpower doesn't mean you live a better life. Masturbate all you want to the nukes you have

Koreans (Chinese+ Japanese) is wrong.

>Czechs
Literally worthless. Achieved nothing. Hated by most neighbors. Would have been wiped out had it not been for the communism and the jews that saved them
>koreans
Not race mixed. But subhuman nonetheless. The most soulless, incensere, downright sociopathic people you'll ever meet.
>French
Goes without saying
>Romanians
>Serbians
>Turks
I could go on. Don't racemix folks.

So-called Chinese is not ethnic.

Why ? Genetically speaking its kinda correct
Canadians are race mixed French + English

Dude the white ones are from Monterrey. I'm a big fan of those LAYDEES

Isnt Poland Germanic + Slav?

English, celts and germanics

Care to explain why 95% of ruskies in my DotA2 games are insufferable raging gopniks?

Nope mostly pure slav our people didn't mix a lot. Germans were always a minority on our lands. Germanic+Slav are the czechs

Not a bad example better than the Scottish,Irish,Welsh

???

White mericans are cool. And I've watched the wire so I despise niggers

Iceland.

Why?

Czechs are 100% pure germanics. Not a drop of sl*vic blood in these veins.

Japanese is Japanese + Korean.
Korean is Korean + Manchurian.

No, you look a bit more western than Poles, but not as Germans

Ashkenazi Jews
Europeans + Jews ;)

So Poland, an area that Prussia, Austria, and Germany controlled, settled and intermarried for hundreds of years is 100% Slavic? lol okay

>Obliterating diversity of people living on this earth within the boundaries setup by their ancestors by race mixing and immigration
>Positive

Pick one,

They're heavily mixed, british/scandi, and pretty good.

There are only Koreans!

this.

this
t Czech living in Italy

Inb4 Angerla Merkel starts national focus ''Demand Sudetenland''

DAS RITE, WE WUZ MASTER-RACE

> Nation of sluts. Can't even blame being poor on their slutness. Irrelevant to the point they were sold to Hitler like a cheap treat.
1. We are poor because of your communnism spreading kurvo and even then we are richer than your third world country
2. Your nation is relevant thanks to your numbers, individual Russians have no value
3. You are right on the slut thing tho, which is again caused by you killing religion on our country

Go die of HIV and alcohol poisoning you commie mongol.

hoi4?

All three of these groups are failures

>Canadians (French+Moose)

This will never happen because Merkel is Polish.

they all look like faggots.

>Czechs (Germanic+Slavs)

more like Celts+Slavs
or Keltoskythae as the ancient Greeks used to say

japanese are just koreans that wondered over into prehistoric japan got AINU'd tho

nigger

this is pretty ignorant. even for pol.

Pretty much yeah, the catalonians are much whiter than the south spanish in my opinion

Poles are the last pure slavs left desu.

More like Chinese, Mongols, and Jurchens/Manchus.

fuck both of you
sage

>Eastern Croatia
mix of Hungarians,Croats and Serbs
>Southern Croatia
Mix of Croats and Italins
>North Croatia
Mix of Hungarians,Croats and Germans

>Korean is Korean + Manchurian.
+ Mongol and Han.

btw us Belgians, native Salian Franks (mix of Northwest-/Northsea-Germanics aka Anglo-Frisians aka Ingvaeones, and North-Gallo-Romans aka Romanised Belgae, blanda upped following a protected Merovingian formula handed down and blessed by God Himself) are obviously the best, we wuz Charlemagne n united Europe n sheit.

>implying belgians were ever relevant in history
nobody cares ( sorry not sorry)

Poles are the most pure and original West-Slavs.

Much more relevant than you, Sven Cuckson. We had civilisation when you were still going ooga booga in your shit-smeared mudhuts.

We invented the stock market n shiet (Bruges 14th century). And we wuz skilled painters (pic related) when you were still skribbling your shitty runes on rocks.

But of course I wouldn't expect a northern barbarian to know about this. Like we say here, even if a monkey wears a golden ring, it is and always will be an ugly thing. Or to cite Tacitus, 2nd century AD, describing the Swedish heartland (Sigtuna):
>"Upon the Suiones, border the people Sitones; and, agreeing with them in all other things, differ from them in one, that here the sovereignty is exercised by a woman. So notoriously do they degenerate not only from a state of liberty, but even below a state of bondage."

As you can see, nothing changed.

>We invented the stock market
ok Schlomo

Look up the VIKANGZ, look up the Swedish Empire. heh nothing personal but we are easily top 10 in Europe as far as historical contribution goes. You're right at the bottom together with the alb*nians

Even Croats and Serbs themselves are a mix of slavs and dinaric people

Give vlaanderen

It's true though, why do you think it is called the bourse? Derived from the family Van der Beurse, whose house was where the first stock market was born. Christians btw, as usury wasn't allowed until you filthy pr*tcuck heretics came around.

also
>muh vikings

literally white niggers, I have read a lot of the local accounts of their "incursions" and the only thing they did was raping and plundering. They were known for their unusual cruelty, for next to raping nuns as the filthy heathens they were, they also killed babies and the elderly. Something even the local pirates didn't do.

And you Swedish Empire came like half a millenium after we teached you Christianity and basic table manners.

I never compared you with the Albos, but you were the one shittalking us without even knowing our contributions to European civilisation. So yeah, you were albo-tier for a long, long time while we were spreading civilisation, protecting Merovingian Gaul against muslim invasion and basically being the heirs of Rome.

Never.