Why is Sup Forums against the only type of currency not owned and controlled by (((Them)))?

Why is Sup Forums against the only type of currency not owned and controlled by (((Them)))?

im 31 and i want to know how bitcoin works. someone red pill me n how i can make millions doing nothing plz respond.

Because it's secretly owned and controlled by them, dipshit.

its really simple, spend the 10-20k on a miner and expect to pay 1k a month to a pool and a 5k buy in to said pool. lets not forget that your house hasnt been completely converted to solar (2k set up and $63 a month) +the $200 dollar electric bill. its not easy, its not relaxing. its a bitch to start

Anything to do with money there is usually a Jew behind it. It's just their nature

shill detected

ez, do it like a true /biz/nessman - buy high sell low

>the only type of currency not owned and controlled by (((Them)))

PROOF THAT THE JEWS DON'T CONTROL IT? IT'S JUST TIED DEEPLY INTO ILLEGAL TRADE ON THE DARK NET SO TELL ME HOW THAT'S NOT TIED TO THEM AT ALL.

>bra, it's like anonymous money and it's online

Are you implying that the fundamentals of purely speculative practices aren't a product of (((theirs)))? Or are you so fucked in the head already you're shirking away from truly productive work at any costs, just like (((they))) do every single time?

Bitcoin is yet another financial trial balloon. How do you think something that has neither practical use (apart from nigger-tier shit) nor value suddently gets its numbers inflated out of thin air?

Make people happy

Just send me money and sometime in the future I PROMISE my currency will rise to the moon. You can trust me, come on guyy

>something that has neither practical use (apart from nigger-tier shit) nor value suddently gets its numbers inflated
are you talking about all fiat currency right now

Because it is used by corp, gov, and criminals to move money around undetected. Its the perfect platform for jews to operate undetected

Yes, i am. Weren't it for (((deepstate daddy US))) shitting on the world for not accepting its bullshit fiat currency system, none of this would've lasted even a decade.

De Gaulle saw the scam coming from miles ahead, told the US it can get its non-convertible dollar paper toilet back right before Bretton Woods shat on dollar/gold convertibility, which was drastically reducing the (((fed)))'s economical influence.

Then, suddently, May 68 happened.

Like fucking clockwork.

>Why is Sup Forums against the only type of currency not owned and controlled by (((Them)))?
BitCoin seems to fluctuate too much to be a reliable currency. Just my unprofessional opinion.

On August 15, 1971, President Richard M. Nixon announced his New Economic Policy, a program “to create a new prosperity without war.” Known colloquially as the “Nixon shock,” the initiative marked the beginning of the end for the Bretton Woods system of fixed exchange rates established at the end of World War II.

I don't get how Buttcoins could ever become a serious currency when the value floats around so much.
I mean, would you really accept .001 bitcoins for a product with actual hard value, knowing tomorrow it might be worth fuck all?
Would you buy with your Bitcoins knowing tomorrow it could be worth 10x as much?

There are other coins that offer a much better buying experience than btc. Btc is a dinosaur that was never tested at this size, hence the issues

Privacy coins will be enormous soon, my bet is on bitcoin private or xmr

>Invest in Nigerian Internet Princes

I got some bitcoins for sale, dawg!

>people putting their resources and effort into some digital currency created to buy/sell drugs in the deep web

Only retards fell for the bitcoin meme.

>bitcoin early days
>own 2.82 BTC myself(were worth like 20 USD or something, got them from some user faggot)
>they weren't worth that much like today, nor could I cash out specially in this country
>spend it on buying access to questionable content on deepweb
I honestly regret nothing. If I had saved them, it would have been useless because I still can't cash out, india knows fuck all about bitcoin and nobody cares

It can hardly be called a currency because you can't buy shit with it. It's currently a glorified stock that you can trade.