Why is American TV so fucked up? Every other TV show or commercial is nothing but blacks or other POC in it...

Why is American TV so fucked up? Every other TV show or commercial is nothing but blacks or other POC in it.. Only white girls are featured. Is this happening in other countries as well?

www.theroot.com/tag/blacks-in-commercials

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fCvWM-NL7nM
youtube.com/watch?v=H51HuNX41Fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw Allstate introduces monkey trouble coverage

You see plenty of ads in Australia now that have niggers in them, actual black-as-fuck turbo niggers.

Meanwhile, I've seen about three niggers in my life.

i think E. Michael Jones has it correct when he says that the United States is Yugoslavia. 3 Religions/Ethnic groups constantly at war with one another

Lol

Who do you think watches television these days? It's only catering to its audience.

these people?

jews

>Why is every TV/Ad full of blacks even though they are 1/10th the population?
Because Global Warming is pushing the Sahara Desert southward into the habitable parts of Africa (look it up). Where will all of these poor souls go when their lands become desert? White countries, of course! First the E.U., then when overburdened, the USA

pic related, white genocide so the Jew can rule over the 80 IQ populace of the world.

>alex jones summarizes american television

youtube.com/watch?v=fCvWM-NL7nM

It makes sense in 56% hwhite america. Especially when you consider that 43% non white population probably makes up above 60% of the day time television watching population. Now why niggers are everywhere on TV and Ad's in the UK when they are sub 3% of the pop and every family on every other ad is interracial when they are only sub 1% of pop is strange.

I thought of a creative way to avert this bullshit. Emigration controls in Africa. Convince the tinpots running those shitholes that they shouldn't let laborers run off and they might just close the borders...from the inside.

we wuz kangz and shiet

''global warming''

you mean the sahel population exploding and their cattle grazing every grass available and the locals cutting down every tree for firewood. CLIMATE REFUGEES FEEL THE GUILT

This is exactly what happened to Australia I hear. Once upon a time it was mostly lush forests but the indigenous burnt it all down.

i was watching Law and Order ( i think the svu one) the other night and i shit you not
>3 different doctors in episode
>1 female black, 1 female white, 1 female latina

i guess white guys/jewish guys don't really get into medicine anymore huh? it's a black woman's world

This is literally the dumbest and most repulsive female I've ever seen on TV and that list includes Lena Dunham.

Fucking why. Just why.

I can't even watch tv anymore for this reason. White TV is DEAD

I don't know what you guys are talking about, everybody's white on ny TV.

Oh right that might be because you live in neo-third world shitholes.

ahahaha wtf cant have a straight white male so they use that instead

you must be doing something wrong, I haven't seen a commercial in years.

When the old boomers that watch the news all day die off the only people with a cable bill will be a majority black viewership.

This. Commercial TV is for the poors.

>Every other TV show or commercial is nothing but blacks or other POC in it.. Only white girls are featured.
It was never like this 5 years ago. Now it's everywhere.

Where do you live, Almost all the advertising in Australia is white couples families etc.

Seen some in TV adverts here. It's often for a mobile phone or some shit ramen and biscuits the local maker wants to big up as having (((global appeal))).
>"She likes it. The sheboon likes our country's instant noodle." I feel proud.

Jews are operating their media control under the smug belief that white men are all already dead and irrelevant.

enough with these low IQ niggers already. . .

True story, wife was watching '8 out of 10 cats' the other month. First time seeing it in years for me, pointed out all white guys gone and replaced with black woman sand nigger singer etc and that was a new rule. Wife says im just racist, tell her another rule is theyll slag off trump and praise king nigger. 5 mins after thats exactly what they do. Wife shocked and now redpilled sort of.

it's because white males are evil and disgusting to companies even though I'm willing to wager they're the ones spending the most

this also means white males are retarded drones for the most part because they keep funding and buying from companies promoting their pretended genocide

Yep, there we go. Dawkins was free to bash Christianity for decades, but the second he talks about Islam or Judaism? BAN.

Oyvey goyim, you're supposed to let yourselves be conquered by a death cult invented by a David Koresh-tier caravan raider.

Even the big clothing stores solely use coal burner posters here.....

>Watching tv

All of the white men featured are either completely stupid or bugmen. Let's not forget to mention that older white men are portrayed as usually cucks that give kids everything.

We had that with Libya. Hillary Clinton thought it was a good idea to overthrow him and Obama let her do it.

They just want that poc loving sjw parrots mommy daddy issue having with an arts degree and just now cleared debt faggot/dyke money.

And why are you surprised? It's kikes running shit, the niggas didn't even write an x when they entered America. They drew an o instead, in thus kikal. Thier days are numbered as thier pets will start to bite the hand. Just you watch, this hook noses will be broken one day

rev up that combine

because blacks are impulsive retarded buyers.

This year all of our advertisements feature a family or couple BMWF. Even my mother pointed it out

Yeah even my dad noticed it, they're going too far

>posting a link on Sup Forums to (((univision))) owned black propaganda website

As a white male, seeing blacks in commercials actually make me not want to purchase the product. Then again, like most whites I can afford netflix and a decent setup, so I rarely watch commercials at all.

The mild disgust I feel when I see a nigger that I'm supposed to identify with as a consumer makes me remember the product, and in the future I purchase a competing product or avoid making that purchase. Presumably this is the same reaction of most white males, even center-left "progressives" who secretly feel the same way but have been shamed into silence.

Do yourself a favor, kill your TV
Nothing good can come from it

THIS
H
I
S

White people have moved on to the internet

Only poor people watch cable. Minorities are poor. Simple economics you retarded honkey

retail is imploding, companies are desperate and yet they are marketing solely to the poorest and most despicable element in society, niggers.

Havent watched the idiot box in years but it used to be

>retarded Dad does something retarded
>supersmug momcunt saves the family

Ads are directed at women because they usually buy the useless shit being sold. Men simply dont watch tv

Knowing women, she probably thinks you're some kind of clairvoyant now rather than redpilled, desu

And Boomers. My Dad and my In-Laws still have full cable/satellite packages. Meanwhile, I haven't had cable since I lived in my college dorm back in 2010. I don't know anybody else under 30 who pays for cable, even niggers.

Mite b cool to build a canal to Lake Eyre (which is below sea level) and create and inland sea.

Why didn't the Hollywood jews rape the negresses?

you guys are fucking retarded saying that white people or white males don't watch tv, and that tv is for libs and sjws. that shit is completely backwards. rich people are the only ones who can afford cable in the U.S. my boomer dad pays over 200 bucks a month for the cable/dvr/internet bundle. all the bohemian libshits are watching netflix or hulu.

and no matter where you stream sports, you're seeing ads--they just stream the tv broadcast, ads and all.

For you:
youtube.com/watch?v=H51HuNX41Fg