When will he kill himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkWuLz6WebU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz_Jennings
youtube.com/watch?v=_Owi7FOPQaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> my 600lb life
Appropriate

Around 30 I guess. A decade or so of post op dilation and stopping being passable should demoralize him enough to off himself.

Fuck these parents. The kid was probably just gay or would have sorted himself out into a less extreme orientation during teenage years if they hadn't decided to turn him into a freak worthy of the Human Theater Channel

>tlc
>the learning channel

T H I C C

Jesus christ, do they really air this shit on television?

please tell me this is fake

All the heart ache could have been avoided..

Isn't the plan to cut off part of the kid's colon to give extra depth to the neovagina? That sounds like it could have worse repurcussions than than the usual surgery.

>ywn bang a thicc tranny with a micro penis.

>fagflag
And like that thread is trash

S O O N
O
O
N

>your mom will never discuss with her friends how much cock you like up your asshole
why even live bros

> jewish moms
No wonder jews want to destroy the world. Look what they grew up with

Yep

>> Isn't the plan to cut off part of the kid's colon to give extra depth to the neovagina?

yep.

>My 600lb life starts in 22 hours
Holy shit those transformers sure know how to eat

Otherwise I think in a couple of years, getting fat so fast is a major red flag for depression and eventually suicide. Although I think the expression 'green flag' would be more appropriate in this case

Use the makeup app

So many webms that I can't fucking see on my phone. Could a beautiful user here please make a gif or something of it?

>tfw you have Kallmann Syndrome

At least I'm not a fat tranny, r-right?

Use the app cunt

Somehow torturing humans doesn't seem like a bad idea.

He's one Sonic pendant away from going full Chrischan

Quick rundown?

awww how far along is he?

how will the jews top this one?

no seriously, WHAT will they think of next?

I wonder how many dudes have been in his butt

can someone explain what the fuck this thread is about? i haven't seen/heard of anything posted here before

I hope you choke on a dick and die on your way down from the rooftop.

2/10

Stay tuned for legalized pedophilia goyim

probably all of the faggots on that network and producing it

A fat underage tranny who has a tv show

That "girl" is Jewish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz_Jennings

>Jennings" is a pseudonym
>The family is Jewish
>and their last name is "a very Jewish, long last name."

I always thought this "girl" was black or mulatto, but nope, 100% Jewish.

What app

That "girl" in OP's gif is actually a preteen tranny.

why does the kid look like a poo in loo the kike mum is quite white

Its an art exhibit on the cancer that is modern liberalism. Enjoy.

tranny since the kid was smaller

years and years with hrt and still just a fat ugly "girl"

I can't tell what's parody and what's 'real' anymore.

>TLC show about parents coercing their son into cutting his dick off and making it into a gaping wound that he will try in vain to pass off as a vagina.
>mom talks about him getting fucked by men.
>dad asks him to lock his door before playing with his penis wound.

no human could write horror stories this fucked up. reality was a mistake.

>That "girl" is Jewish.
so what

all it means is that these predators don't just target goys

fucking sad. I didnt know about any of these people until now.

the jews jewed so hard they jewed themselves

The Learning channel. Awesome

WTF is this weird shit? I only have cable to watch hockey and sometimes Fox news. Maybe the occasional live PD, cops and pawn stars or American pickers. Sometimes PBS has good wildlife documentaries, and why the fuck does animal planet never have wildlife documentaries anymore? Anyway, wtf is this shit and why would anyone in their right mind waste a large portion of their free time watching it?????

You should read that screencap of reddit posts talking about "dilation" and what that entails.

I honestly suspect the dad got cucked.

when he figures out how to masturbate with his dick right before surgery, gets it cut off and then masturbates with his fauxgina

right after that

JEW

there's no plan, this is just a Jewish psy-op. the kid isn't a tranny and will never come close to getting any operation or doing anything besides wearing a dress

Thanks for the explanation bros, I honestly thought it was just Rebecca black for a minute.

some beaner tranny whos parents had paid for hormone therapy allegedly since they were a small child. what i dont get is that wouldnt this be child abuse? they arent old enough to sign a contract or consent to sex it seems like they shouldnt be able to agree to this and thus this is some crime against humanity. they ruined its life. it will never be normal. "it" is the pronoun i will use for all trannies and its my preferred one so you damn well better call it "it" or im going to sue

>The family is Jewish,[9] and their last name is "a very Jewish, long last name."

This is actually some pretty heavy stuff, man. Might just be the lucy talking, though.

Wonder if it looks like Chris Chan's knife wound

have a go at the fucker that fed him that, you bent sensitive hemorrhoid

It's funny how so many jewesses dye their hair blonde to distract from their repulsive facial features.

They expect one of us in the wreckage

So his pussy would be an ass pussy?

>Countdown to My 600lbs life
What did TLC mean by this

I... wait... WTF...

Mom joking about how much of a dicking her kid (who is still a minor) can take?

Jewception

How the fuck could anyone cut their dick off after they've tried masturbating?

I mean can he even orgasm with the festering wound he wants to replace it with?

It's not as kino as 90 Day Fiance.

The gay African and Arab dudes that get with fat chicks with an inflated self worth for a green card are entertaining. The best part is always the hamplanets getting increasingly upset that these guys don't want to fuck them.

This is all terrible but serious question, if they roided this kid up. Estrogen blockers, HGH, steroids the works the whole 9 yards. Could they reverse this shit?

When the royalty checks stop coming.

well he's gonna need the extra depth

only the best, biggest, blackest dick for mama jennings baby boy

lol get fucked applefag

Can someone explain to me who is saying what in this video sorry I'm a brainlet and don't get it.

I bet it would have an effect physically but that kids mind and soul are long gone mate

No. They'd always, always have a micro-penis and strange fat distribution because they started the blockers and hormone replacement too early. That's not even touching on the facial reconstruction they already underwent.

Yes you god damn faggot.

Stop idolizing women. It's the downfall.

There's a series called "My 600 Pound Life" which follows people who are morbidly obese around while they try to lose enough weight to qualify for gastric bypass surgery.

The surgeon is an Assyrian Christian from Iran, Dr. Nowzaradan, he's the main reason I watch the show. Watching him try to convince these slobs to lose weight is hilarious.

Here's one of the funniest fucking moments from that show:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Owi7FOPQaE

They fucked that boy up good and proper. Look at his body language in OP's webm. He has the exact same saunter as a woman would have at that height and weight. There's absolutely no turning back for him at this point. He'll die believing he's a woman and at this point, he might as well be.

No, most growth occurs through puberty and he was on all that hormone stuff he whole time

>kid encouraged to become transvestite at a very young age
>given puberty blockers, causing his penis to be permanently stunted
>so small that he can't get proper gender reassignment surgery
>has to lose a part of his intestines in a risky attempt to give him a vagina
>he's now too fat to get it and doctors demand that he has to lose weight

I dunno. I feel like Mommy would be upset if Jazz's boipussy split back into a wound because it was getting railed too hard.

At least that's what I would do if I were a caring parent, and not receiving a paycheck from the Human Theater Channel

Hey could you help me out instead of being a cunt thanks?

>he

Jazz is "she" you insufferable bigot. Remove that flag!

The Assanti episode was fucking amazing

he cant get a vagoo because his dick is too small.

>2 inches penis
too late

>f they roided this kid up. Estrogen blockers, HGH, steroids the works the whole 9 yards. Could they reverse this shit?

You'd probably end up with pic related.

I have never met someone under 35 who has cable tv

The Jew mom is talking about how big dick her tranny son could take.

I thought he couldn't remove his dick because it was so small or something? they couldn't turn it into a vagina

Film?

>cis women will NEVER be as female as me because they never WORKED their way to womanhood

> be kid tranny
>on hrt since childhood
>for some reason they make tv how about him and about the joy of being tranny
> wants to have surgery and get a bajaina
> sorry kid, since you took hormones for too long, you now have microdick and it cant be turned into vagina
> one option is to take a piece of his colon and use it for this vagina
> literally shitpipe pussy abomination
> somehow his life keeps falling apart, see webms

>She's gonna need a big fucking hole then.

So you're saying that Jazz would turn into a World of Darkness Nosferatu?

Maybe I cant read body language but he walks like a crippled old lady in my opinion. Maybe he has ass problems from getting butt stuffed regularly

Reminder that Jazz's family are Jews.

>Jews giving Jews money to promote whites to be mutilated mentally-ill freaks

Pure Evil. Too bad the wildfires and mudslides didn't get them.

Every parent and doctor involved in this grotesque leftist mockery of medical care should lose all societal responsibility to patients or children and be locked away for life.

This is some Mengele tier Frankenstein shit all happening wrapped up in a pretty rainbow flag.

it will kill its birth-giver first, then itself

Jail time for the doctors