Well...

well.....just add one of the last cultural figures i grew up in the 90s thinking was cool to list of people whose movies i can't fucking ever bring myself to watch anymore. for fucks sake i really loved ghostbusters too :(

guess this guy hates me and thinks i'm a rotten mouthbreathing redneck hillbilly inbred piece of shit though, since he's taking part in the SNL propaganda machine and clearly putting himself on "the other side".

not to get overly emotional on Sup Forums or anything, but to be honest, all joking and trying to be cool aside, this shit is genuinely painful after a while. all of these fucking people hate me and think i'm a joke. who the fuck are they to tell me anything though. they're a bunch of sell outs, perverts and soulless court jesters. the world is burning in a fireball on a collision course with an immovable object.

>make fun of my BIG BROTHER?
>HOW DISRESPECTFUL

Wah wah snowflake. Life goes on.

you can say what you want about me. i don't care. i don't need to act tough for some anonymous snowflake on the internet. it fucking blows seeing all of your childhood cultural icons shit all over you and everything you are all of the time. say "wah wah" and "snowflake" all you want, it doesn't bother me.

lmfao i called you a snowflake. sorry, that was a freudian slip, i mean to just say "i dont need to act tough for some anonymous person on the internet". no offense intended there. you do seem like a douche though.

Yeah, it will get worse. I feel it too bro, you are not alone. Hang in there. We cannot do anything about it because to give up and join them would be selling your soul. You just have to let this build up your character. Build up the patience.

I am getting to the point no w where I am not really hiding my beliefs. I never express them if I don't have to, but when I am in a position to appropriately express them, I will do so in a tactful way.

We are in a tough spot. It is bad enough now that we can see the hand writing on the wall, but not bad enough to commit yet to drastic action.

Bill Murray isn’t funny. He just acts like a smug knowitall arsehole in all his films and talks loud.

>American ‘comedy’

>to give up and join them would be selling your soul
pretty much that's what it feels like. it would be easier but it would feel wrong :(

It would be bro. Sjw types run on sentimentality. They are amoral. Ends justify means. It is about the aquasition of power. They will make their Utopia at any cost. They see everything in an abstract way. As a result, they will scream to the heavens about saving the planet, but will absolutely avoid in disgust their poor, disabled neighbor. It is a sickness, and it is hard to be around.

stop watching Hollywood it's all garbage if you want to be entertained get a hobby go do something with your hands, listen to classical music or some other form of white music. Stop buying into the consumerist society it's bullshit your much better off living similar to our grand parents.

dude there is guy who frankly stole my girlfriend. this really really really EXTREMELY UGLY and SHORT leftist communist guy, who got a fucking visectomy and can't even have kids, who works a fucking menial job, cheats on the girl who left me for him, PIMPS HER OUT AND LETS GUYS TOUCH HER TITS FOR HUNDREDS OF DOLLLARS and does shitloads of drugs.

the dude is pretty much a totally rotten human in every way imaginable, and i could tell you more ways too but i don't want to get into too much identifiable info. anyway, he is constantly posting on facebook and stuff about ending racism, and ending war, and how shitty trump is cuz he's racist, and I SHIT YOU NOT ABOUT MISOGYNY (AS HE LITERALLY PIMPS OUT MY EX GIRLFRIEND AND LOADS HER UP WITH DRUGS) and all of the other virtue signaling shit. of course, mind you, the guy lives in a place where there is not a black person or a foreigner around for 25 miles, but that's another point. the only point is that it is THE MOST ROTTEN AND BANKRUPT AND HORRIBLE PEOPLE WHO RESORT TO THIS SHIT and they do it because they're so rotten inside that this is the only way that they can get any kind of status or something. they just don't care about whats real or not real. they don't care about actually making the world a better place by spreading truth and being honest and actually doing good things. it's just a game to them. it's just a way for them to gain social currency.

it's just fucking sad. BTW not even to brag or anything but i'm like.......a good looking guy, tall, got my shit halfway together at least. but i'm not really into the social scene or trying to impress other people in that way and i suppose that ultimately is what is really most important to the women, even though they act like they're worth something more than that maybe they're not :(

it's like a moral version of the napoleon complex or something. like short guys trying to act really tough and overcompensate cuz they're short. ok. well very immoral people always try to overcompensate and act super moral by professing all of this left-wing SJW crap. it is 100% of the time the mark of a complete manipulative sociopath. those are the facts. anyone with even a small shred of actual "morality" can see why ALL of those ideas are wrong and horrendous.

I did not know americucks are this petty. If it was Hillary you would be praising him for the same shit. You are a rotten mothbreathing redneck if you are gonna cry over this!

Couldn't they have at least gotten someone fat to play Steve Bannon?

I've always said this. I love many movies he's in, but he's just not funny. I wonder if it occurred to him he was cast as Bannon because he's an alcoholic with a disgusting face

you call me names all you want, whatever. i'm just sick of listening to these people lecture me about politics. what the fuck does bill murray know? he lives in rich areas, hangs out with rich people. if he hangs out with a black guy, it's like a rich gentrified black. he isn't living in the real world. he doesn't know what its like to have a bunch of low class, drug dealing mexicans move into your neighborhood and ruin it and make it so that your land values fall and you're afraid to go outside down to the supermarket at night. he just doesn't know about any of that. he lives a rich, insulated lifestyle and then he goes on TV and preaches all of this shitty morality to me? he is either 1) a total buffoon or 2 (and much more likely) he is just a virtue signaling POS who knows that this will make him more popular and make him seem like he is "more moral than everyone else" or like he is some "social justice warrior" and just doesn't give a fuck what harm he causes.

Pic related. It's you

john goodman would make a god tier bannon

oh boy, you got me so good. there are things i don't like and that i'm not happy about in our political and cultural sphere therefore i'm a crying baby. no bro, you totally pegged me. you know? you just rekt me totally.

Stop being such a fucking pussy and realize that people/actors/personalities that you like are under no obligation to spare the feelings of their fans whenever they work.

Is Bill Murray no longer funny or entertaining because he poked fun at someone you like? Fucking REALLY dude?

Eat my ass. Just eat my asshole.

i dunno, maybe you and all of the people insulting me for making this post should stop acting like the pusssies? like i'm sorry you don't like the post. too bad though. this board is for discussing politics and culture and this is very much a relevant part of politics and culture. so that's just too bad that you don't like what i have to say. i don't like what Bill Murray and other hollywood elite jerkoffs have to say either, but unfortuantely i have to listen to them and when i complain people like you only say "stop being a fuckign pussy".

so i guess i just have to say "stop being a fucking pussy" to you too because that door can swing both ways if you're going to insist on opening it.

Bill Murray is not "cool" and has never been "cool", he is the sole reason why we never got Ghostbusters 3, AND the sole reason we got Fembusters instead. Fuck him, I hope he dies very soon, in considerable agony, preferably from something humiliating like cancer of the asshole.

If you prefer Bannon to Trump, yes.

Bill spends too much time hanging out with degenerate college age trash in Charleston and their bullshit has rubbed off on him. Ill make sure to call him a cia nigger for kicks the next time I run across him.

If this isn't bait you are really one sensitive snowflake. Fuck me.

oh wow, another person, probably liberal, called me a snowflake on the internet cuz they didn't like my opinion on something. oh wow. no im serious really that's very interesting. pls tell me more.

He’s not wrong, a lot of celebrities have been willfully peddling themselves out to virtue signal, they don’t realize they are losing a big majority of their audience, that’s if their audience sees it anyhow.

Steve Bannon has literally no relevance in the political or cultural realms though. He's just a fat cuck now
Why?

Get over yourself. The sketch takes place on a fucking Morning Joe set.

>sloppy steve thought anything good would come for him from siding with the mainstream

Bannon is our enemy though. He boght 8 chan and ruined Sup Forums. He and Spencer are working with the Eurasianists.

He wanted deep state Cruz and then jumped on the Trump train to D&C

He might be a cry baby, but you'e a still a cucked Swede.

>idolizing, caring what a celebrity thinks
that was your first problem lmao

It always amuses when anyone at mid life and beyond plays the lefts games. Their fight is brutal and cognitive. Try to see the funny side OP.

all you manage to elicit from me is a big ol' yawn.

Good, at least you're no longer crying.

Bill Murray is fucking awesome, and I'm amazed that he'd lower himself to portraying trash like Sloppy Steve.

maybe you should consider that you are the "triggered snowflake" here, and not me for merely sharing my views on something that was in the news and was on the top of CNNs website.

>and thinks i'm a rotten mouthbreathing redneck hillbilly inbred piece of shit

You are.

well you are german so we know why you are posting this. if you post literally ANY other opinion the police will burst down your door and haul you away and put you in prison just like they would have when Hitler was ruling you. so you know, must just be in the german blood or something. nice try though, thanks for playing.

Thanks for confirming the rural and suburban retard meme.

STAR WARS!

Speaking of illegal opinions...

Enjoy the taste of Hebrew cum

Trump won the college educated White vote

so much untethered anger coming out of europe on this board. wonder why. prob stressful everything your leaders are putting you through.

do you really think rural and suburban people are "retards" btw? i mean esp rural people can build and hunt and grow and repair and literally DO everything they need to do on their own without need for money or the oversocialization that happensin the city. most city people i've known don't even know how to change tires on their car. they all AAA.

and rural is where all of the white people in the USA live, and as we know the IQ difference is much higher for the whites so saying "rural people are retards" is pretty much, ironically, the exact opposite of what is literally statistically and provably true.

Ultra-high IQ city people all voted for Hillary.

>do you really think rural and suburban people are "retards" btw?

What a dumb question. It's literally in the name. Retards are retards by definition.

that's incorrect. that law made it illegal to boycott israel and it's a state law and it's obviously unconstitutional and will not hold up once challenged. you obviously don't know how our republic works with regards to state power or the judiciary branch. every "state" here is like a country in and of itself, it makes its own laws. and then beyond that PASSING LAWS and actually ENFORCING THEM are two different things here. you can PASS LAWS but if they are unconstitutional (as this one is) they won't hold up and they will get thrown out.

if an american displayed this much lack of knowledge of some backward european country the first thing we'd be hearing from the euros is "hur durrrr muh burger education".

I guess that mean even rural and suburban retards are smarter than Hillary voters.

i mean it can be statistically proven that people in suburban areas in particular, but also rural areas, have higher IQs than the average city dweller, in the USA at least, mostly by pure virtue of the fact that our cities are almost entirely nonwhite. so you're just making yourself look really stupid here.

people in the suburbs statistically have the highest IQs. rural people are next because they're all white, city people are dead last because of all of the blacks and mexicans and even white poorfucks, so when people say this its just like "omfg, you have no fucking self-awareness whatsoever".

>washed up old man trying to stay relevant and selling himself like the prostitute he clearly is

Still don't get why anyone would respect or admire this sort of person, just because they happen to play characters they like, who were written into existence by people you've never heard of.

>washed up old man trying to stay relevant and selling himself like the prostitute he clearly is

But enough about Fat Donny!

>rural people can build and hunt and grow and repair and literally DO everything
Congrats

well as i pointed out a couple times already, suburban and rural people statistically have higher IQs than your average city dweller, so it's kind of a moot discussion at this point. it's always been a moot discussion but for some reason you always find some weird, impotent, angry lefty on here saying "muh rural and suburban retards" with no self-awareness of how they actually sound to their more intelligent white counterparts.

lül humiliated

bill murray is the reason they made the feminist ghostbusters he sold out long ago

they kept trying to make a 3rd one and he kept turning them down so they went with a remake and let feminist write it. Only chance we had of a decent 3rd ghostbuster was pre 2008 after that you knew it was going to be shit and its because this faggot held out for so long that killed it.

how even do you think this way? how do you even attribute "humiliation" here? do you even know that "cavemen" actually had much larger cranial capacity and were in all likelihood actually more intelligent than modern man in terms of actual thinking, memory and problem solving abilities? it's actually a very similar situation that makes rural people more intelligent than city people. there's still a thing called "natural selection" and "personal accountability" in the rural places.

jesus christ, you guys are incapable of seeing how out of it and sad you are.

>feminist ghostbusters

lüüüüüül

>Hey, did you hear? They made a feminist Ghostbusters
>What's feminist about it?
>They fight ghosts
>WHITE GENOCIDE!!!!!!

>do you even know that "cavemen" actually had much larger cranial capacity and were in all likelihood actually more intelligent than modern man in terms of actual thinking, memory and problem solving abilities?

So this is how rural and suburban retards justify their existence.

Intersting.

OH ok, now the truth of this crazy german who has been on this thread shouting about "muh rural retards" comes out. now we see he or she is genuinely just a psychotic feminist who is angry and pissed off and triggered at Sup Forums. oh well bro.

as with most comedy they wrote the sketch months ago and didnt want the material they paid for to go to waste. People on the left are so stupid that they wont even notice the outdated material. Hell you could put a tv show on the air where popular tv stars just said shit about republicans and liberals would still watch it.

>literally statistically and provably true.
And yet never proven. By anyone.

I have family who live in rural areas, one still on a tract of land my grandfather used to farm, but they can't even into the internet. Among them and other rural folk they don't know how to use a smartphone. Their knowledge of physical mechanics is woefully limited. They are, in general, idiots I have no respect for.

The simple truth is the smartest people are those closest to technological centers, and rural people in general have removed themselves from such places with the exception of long distance commuters.

>pissed off and triggered at Sup Forums.

Said the guy who's devastated and SEETHING because an actor probably despises him lmao

no it is literally proven, statistically, it mostly has to do with racial makeup, and in suburbs it has to do with both racial makeup and the fact that those are the most economically successful places. so ummmm, i dunno what you're talking about. it's literally completely proven.

TIL though that not having access to internet due to your remote location is somehow a fucking indicator of intelligence in the mind of people like you.

i swear to god you can't even make this shit up. people like yourself are motherfucking hopeless.

>this guy hates me and thinks i'm a rotten mouthbreathing redneck hillbilly inbred piece of shit though,

You know if you have these feelings often, it's likely that it's exactly what you are. Why else would you support Trump if you don't align yourself with these people and their culture?

According to anonymous sources Bill Murray has AIDs and his handlers are threatening to cut him off from life-supporting drugs if he doesn't comply. You heard it here first, folks!

is this the best German intellect can come up with? This is a leaf tier response im honestly disappointed i know you can bring better bantz then this.

>You know if you have these feelings often, it's likely that it's exactly what you are
0/10

> Hurr durr, rural people are smarter than city people. Republicans are better than Democrats, hur dur. (Insert JPG of some horseshit justifying my believes over someone else's)

Maybe realize it takes everyone to make a society work, and get out of the basement, get the stink blown off of you, and go talk to people. Go to the city and talk to someone, invite them out to the country to target shoot or something.

You're all a bunch of morons on here, I swear.

the dude or chick has been all over this thread saying dumb stuff like "muh rural and suburban retards" (whatever that even means), but IMO it pretty much lost all credibility when it got triggered over ghostbusters movie remarks and tried to defend it and claim it wasn't an SJW pile of crap.

>do you even know that "cavemen" actually had much larger cranial capacity
Caveman is Cro Magnon, which is US, you colossal retard. "Cro" literally means "hole in ground"
You're thinking of the neanderthals. I use the word "think" very liberally here, as I am not sure you truly possess the capacity to beyond the level of simple beasts.

>Bill Murray won't let me suck his dick
>WHITE GENOCIDE!

> ...could put a whole network on the air called "Fox News", where "news anchors" talk about Democrats and liberals and conservatives would watch it.

maybe you're the moron for obviously not reading the context of the comments, or else you'd realize why what you're saying to me is extremely uncalled for, for fucks sake.

>no it is literally proven
>it's literally completely proven.
Go ahead, I'll wait for you to post the study.

>TIL though that not having access to internet due to your remote location is somehow a fucking indicator of intelligence in the mind of people like you.
If your library has no books how are you going to learn anything?

>i swear to god you can't even make this shit up. people like yourself are motherfucking hopeless.
You can't even capitalize properly and I'M the hopeless one.
Suuuuu~uuure.

ummmmmmm. just to be clear, despite the fact that you are massively triggered for some unknown reason, you're essentially saying that i am 100% right, just that you have some kind of pedantic argument with some perceived misuse of a term that randomly didn't sit with you the right way or something like that?

cool. thanks for admitting i'm right. nice talking to you kiddo.

>what you're saying to me is extremely uncalled for, for fucks sake

muh fee fees!
MUH FEE FEES!!!!

>Go ahead, I'll wait for you to post the study.
oh you can wait all you want, you'll be waiting for a long time because you're just some random psycho guy on the internet who means nothing to me and who i don't owe a bibliography to. or you could, you know, just find the info yourself since its not hard to find.

also
>equating capitalization and grammar to intelligence
>earlier equating access to internet to "intelligence"
this is getting too rich, i swear. you are fucking PRECIOUS MY CHILD!

I grew up in a rural area, and I now live in a city. There's smart people everywhere. You're just making shit up to justify some shitty position you have. Go outside.

it wasn't even directed at you and you've been doing nothing but spout off a bunch of triggered nonsense all over this thread so honestly if you're concerned about "fee fees" maybe you should look in the mirror.

>you're essentially saying that i am 100% right
Actually I said you're 100% retarded, but it makes sense a retard wouldn't get that.

yeah again you obviously didn't read the context or you're coming from a place of bias that you're trying to hide and just act neutral. so you know, whatever, i'm not going to waste more time on you either way.

>"it's proven!"
>refuses to prove anything
Rural retards, everyone.
I bet you fuck goats.

no you tried to say that i was retarded based on some lame perceived pedantic argument about terminology (even though "caveman" can refer to both groups of pre-humans), but you inadvertently admitted that i was 100% right and there's pretty much no way for you to deny that or take that back now at this point. so again, thanks a lot buddy!!

>starts a muh fee fees thread
>"stop making fun of muh fee fees, i don't even have fee fees, you're the one who has fee fees, now stop making fun of muh fee fees, this is WHITE GENOCIDE!"

lüüüüül

i am genuinely miffed that you think you're so important that i'm going to scour the internet and compile a list of sources for your whiny entitled ass. i mean is this genuinely how important you think you are? do you genuinely not understand you are just some random, impotent nothing on the internet?

>even though "caveman" can refer to both groups of pre-humans
Nope, it doesn't.
It's been PROVEN.
Thanks for playing, retard.

>i am genuinely miffed

But don't you dare make fun of his fee fees lmao

>WAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAH NO I WON'T BACK UP MY CWAIMS BIG BAD CITY BWOY HURT MY PEEPEE
Ha ha ha ha, what a retard!
Are your sister and mother the same person?

>i am genuinely miffed

LÜÜÜÜL

the difference is that what i said is genuinely true and what you say is genuinely untrue because the term "caveman" actually by definition specifically encompasses neanderthals as well as other groups. like two very simple google searches on your part would prove this, but you're intent on just living in your own ignorance and calling everyone else "retards" so you now. the irony is thick.

Not reading what a ruraltard writes anymore.
Just mocking you for being retarded.
Keep those genes in the family!

>i am genuinely miffed

LÜÜL

alrite guys, well i gotta go to bed now. i just want to thank you two for bumping my thread all night. i was just using the two of you in order to get this thread bumped and get the info out there to more people because i'm pretty much sick of these hollywood liberals telling me what to think and doing their stupid virtue signals.

goodnite guys. hope you both work out your emotional issues. maybe you can talk to eachother here in this thread and have like a group therapy thing with some healing.

You thought Bill Murray wasn't a shitlib?