youtube.com/watch?v=9LiN57nfjFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hating women is like hating the world because the sky is blue

only beta males hate women, alpha's fuck

Yes?

>a movie can't be bad if there are female characters

No no, it's because I hate jews.

Everyone agrees Rose was shit

the answer is yes in the simplest terms possible. in the long run there are many complex reasons such as bad writing, bad characters and a clear political message being shoved down the audiences throat which all either end with being a woman's fault or a female character or a self declared feminist man.

i hate women fake-elevated by a system run by jews and communists and people who are actually just using them as political tools to advance their cultural marxist agenda. sure. yeah i have no love for those women.

as far as just "hating women"? guess if that were true i'd have a hard time with movies like alien and aliens, terminator 2, congo, jurassic park, the abyss and a whole host of other movies with tough women in them that i watched growing up as a kid.

nobody actually has a problem with "tough" women if 1) they aren't just women acting like they're men and 2) they don't feel like they're being bashed over the head with anti-male, anti-family, anti-western and anti-truth propaganda.

How Can I hate something I didn’t even watch.

I just don’t care anymore.

i didnt watch it because disney is shitting the bed with starwars. they threw out all the cannon instead of making semi accurate side story movies and forgetting about the last 3 movies

without a bounty hunter movie with ig-88 i walk away and star wars is dead to me

Yes, I HATE women! My walls are covered with photos of them stabbed with knives and crossed with red marks, and I stamp my foot and SCREAM in rage while mashing my fists on them.
In public whenever I see one, I clench my fists and bite my lip, hoping the trembling isn't visible as I FIGHT the urge to strike them there and then. Oh how the fury builds, and I rush home to vent my anger. I HATE them SO MUCH!

The movie literally hates men.

this is how normies literally think people who post on Sup Forums are. they prob think this about most people who hate feminism too.

I'm tired of your mysogyny

Thats not true. I also hate niggers, gooks, and spics

also just in case anyone out there hasn't seen it yet
>LUKE SKYWALKER DIES AT THE END CUZ HE GOT TOO TIRED
LUKE SKYWALKER DIES AT THE END CUZ HE GOT TOO TIRED

i got banned from Sup Forums and almost every other board in the internet for posting this on the day the movie came out.

Alphas and/or retards. Women like confidence and Dunning-Kruger applies here. It's why so many moon crickets who can't tie their shoes fuck tons of white chicks.

There were far more interesting female characters in the Star Wars universe that they rendered noncanon.

The issue with TLJ was that it was a mediocre film.

DONT forget naggas and god damn chanks

I hate niggers and jews too.
But I hate corporate tools and feminist cancer the most.

Let's face it, you don't give a shit about women

You did the right thing bro

I still havent seen it. but my 11 year old sister said she hated it. which is kind of weird since her room is covered in star wars shit

I hate everyone equally.

White Males OUT!

fuck. her face is so alien, and his face looks like it was fucking pasted on wrong

sage

You are a goof

i haven't even seen it because episode 7 was so fucking terrible

>because you hate women
...that inject their toxic idealogy into your youthful escape... they left that part off

I just dont care anymore
I wanted to watch star wars without politics

>Could Star Wars fans hate the new movie because we took a dump all over the franchise
>No, the haters must be misogynists

How do these retards explain Terminator 1&2 and Aliens then? Every man loves that movie and they have badass female heroes.

I don't hate the mentally handicapped, I pity them.

fuck it, i'm going to post it

my ex had me watch Star Wars 7 and within 5 minutes of seeing this trash I was like
>NOPE NOPE NOPE
>this movie doesn't exist
>after the rebels blew up the 2nd Death Star they lived happily ever after and rebuilt the galactic republic
>my childhood memories will stay intact
>this terrible Disney abomination never happened

I will never watch any other new Star Wars

in my headcanon the story ended

*jews

>

I guess that's why it bombed in china and almost every cinema has pulled it with in a week. Nearly a quarter of cinemas in the US have also pulled it the day that they were allowed to.

The real reason is the propaganda. And I don't like Star Wars. But mostly the propaganda thing.

STRONK

WOMYN

It's definitely one of the reasons

user you're acting like these people have the ability to think logically instead of emotionally

Sauce now!

The whole movie was pointless, cringy and had more plot holes than I could count. I get it's fiction and shit, but even in fiction the have some realism. And the worse part about the movie is it wasn't entertaining, just an endless string the rebels getting Lotto winning lucky and half assed SJW political points.

Even Mark Hamill said the movie was shit and nothing but a Jew cash grab.

>Mfw the whole movie

hamill literally did everything but name the jew

So we've apparently made so much progress since the 60s and 70s, but for some reason Ripley from Alien is a beloved science fiction character popular with males. She was in a quality film that treated the audience like they weren't retarded, and the fact that she was a woman was incidental and commonplace. She had no scenes where she or another character had to point out that she was a woman. There were no social justice warrior overtones and themes. She was not a mary sue and had no truly remarkable characteristics that set her apart from the rest of the crew. She wasn't stupid, nor ridiculously smart, she wasn't weak and she wasn't super strong. She was simply another member of a spaceship crew who managed to survive an encounter with a monstrous killer alien.

This was in 1979. The only fans of the movie were essentially men who were fans of good science fiction films, or horror fans who were into it for the creepy vibe and killer alien (also 99% men). Fast forward to the 2010s:

>women haven't ever been given leading roles in films because men hate women, especially fat greasy nerd men who want women out of their comics and movies!
>lets get women in ghostbusters and have them make vagina jokes, because men were in the original ghost busters! Did they make jokes about their own penises? No? Who cares, they probably wanted to!
>no women have been leads in star wars, so let's make our lead a woman, but because she's a woman she needs to be a strong role model so just like Luke Skywalker, our female lead will be inexplicably good at everything without trying. She will never fail at anything and easily accomplish everything she sets out to do!
*movie flops*
>MEN WHO DON'T LIKE OUR AWFUL MOVIE HATE IT BECAUSE THERE ARE WOMEN IN IT!!!

>they're this stupid

Aliens and Terminator 2 are awesome.

This. Any star wars fan would have dismissed the Disney's as non-canon.

Wait this is fir real? I fel asleep at the beginning of the movie

>some people liked TFA
>some of the same people hated TLJ
Okay then. Sage this shit and I hope you feel bad, OP.

To this day I've never watched Indiana Jones 4. As far as I'm concerned, Indiana Jones rides into the sunset at the end of The Last Crusade and perhaps into another adventure, perhaps not. We'll never know because that concluded our neat little window into that universe.

This. Ripley and Sarah Connor are ones of the best action heroes that exist on par with the male couterparts. No one would deny that.

This.

No-one cares Ripley was female. It was a well written character and it fit the role. It wasn't shoe-horned in because "STROK WYMYM POWAH". Likewise with Sarah Connor. Likewise with any other well written female character that is there for the right reasons.

Star Trek is a prime example. No-one gave a shit that the crews were diverse until the crews became diverse because of "MUH DIVERSITY".

Did Star Wars flop though? Not trying to be a shill, but maybe provide some facts on why it flopped in cinemas? Numbers?

>feminism!
>fuck yeah!
I think maybe you guys could have so fun with this...

she makes the rounds

They put women in charge of damn near the whole thing and they made every kind of divercity a mandate and writing in every self insert bullshit power fantasy they could think of instead of making a good movie. Now they can take the blame. They basically went out of their way the entire time they were producing and marketing it to give the middle finger to the legacy fans and audience. Now they are infinity buthurt that they might have some kind of consequence for systematically destroying everything that the actual fans liked in order to appease a demographic whose main telltail characteristic is the complete lack of loyalty to anything and wanton conformity to public opinion. If they wanted the young female fans so desperately the one group that they needed to cater to were the actual fans and not the casuals. Women don't care about space operas or magic kingdoms full of orcs and elves. Star Wars was a nerd fueled fanbase. That was it's heart. They "the women" didn't have to know all of the lore and history to enjoy it. They could just put on a reprinted vintage Star wars tshirt and enjoy some new age nerd credit. Now that's worthless. They made the movie about destroying the past and they ended up gutting their future with the franchise.

This is what they did and now they want anyone to blame but themselves.

1. Identify a respected institution.
2. kill it.
3. gut it.
4. wear its carcass as a skin suit, while demanding the respect it deserved.

Movie was not bad sorry faggots. At least watchable and comparable to the first 3 movies. Entertaining. Pol is kind of retarded.

>comparable to the first 3 movies

You're a good soyim

Anyone who hates on Voyager because of Captain Janeway hasn't seen the show. She is as based and red pilled as a woman can be.

your mother will die in her sleep tonight!

right? yes she fucks up but she redeems her mistake

Well I guess that's true.

nailed it

I thought the character was played rather well, just written terribly. Same case with Holdo. It's screenwriter's fault.

How do you Trekfags feel about discovery?

see

>Screencapped

Eloquent and precise.

hate it, orville is the new cannon

Yes, so why do they keep making movies with them as the star if we all hate them?

Agreed

Shit! Really?
Well, fuck, someone tell my wife.

no, I hate last jedi because I hate jewish tricks

It's propaganda shit, at least all the bad guys aren't blonde hair blue eye white males.

Main problem with Janeway was the 3 main writers for the show had 3 different ways of writing her character. Annoyed Kate Mulgrew to no end.

A flop can mean a lot of different things. In this context, many people would look at a film that made 1.2 billion dollars and say that looks great. They would look up the net budget and find depending on which source/website that it was somewhere between 200-300 million. Let's split the difference and say it was 250 million. A rule of thumb for hollywood movies is that generally the marketing budget for a big blockbuster release will be ~the same price as the cost of making the movie. In the case of Star Wars, the marketing budget is a bit extraordinary. I bought bananas, they had stickers for Star Wars on them. My favorite box of cereal was Star Wars themed. I bought a pack of disposable shaving razors and the outside packaging was advertising Star Wars. They definitely spent more than 250 million marketing this film. They spent a reported 350 million on The Force Awakens, and this was perhaps even more. Let's say they spent the same as TFA. In that case they spent 600 million dollars for a return of 1.2 billion.

Well, they doubled their money, right? Not too shabby. Except they weren't expecting to just double their money. They were counting on more than tripling their money. TFA brought in 2 billion dollars and they expected this one to be even bigger. Sure, it's still on its run in theaters but the word is out that it's just okay, and even apologist fanboys aren't going and seeing it multiple times. It's more or less petering out. It only made ~20 million this week which means it's never getting close to 2 billion. If you've ever worked in a business you know what happens when you promise to make 25 dollars selling a product and instead make 12 dollars. Nobody cares that it only cost 6 dollars of investment, your profit was 6 dollars instead of 19, which means it was a waste of time. In the case of a movie it also means the next one will have even less punch. That makes it a flop in Disney's eyes (though they'd never say it).

the sad thing is Disney will rape the Star Wars IP for every last cent for decades to come until it is completely worthless and will then throw it away like a piece of trash

hope they paid you enough George
hope it was worth it

My god bundy really was the great sage of his time.

Lorca has been an awesome captain, but theyre setting him up to be demoted for"aziz ansari"-ing that admiral cunt

guilty as charged
please cut my dick off

My friend who's big into Star Trek hates it as well, he was complaining they fucked up the klingons somehow? I only really ever watched TNG so I have no dog in this race.

For me, it was that ape unmasking as a stormtrooper with the closeup? Boycotted everything since then. A good decision apparently.

Everybody stand.
youtube.com/watch?v=9LiN57nfjFw

But the bad guys are bad because they want to keep their culture.

If you try to see the klingons as the good guys it works actualy. They just defend their culture against the communist moloch that wants to assimilate all races into their multi-culti federation.

This is the moment I decided to not watch the new star wars. Right when this shit popped up in the trailer it was decided.

Just like Padme died because she lost the will to live?

yah, klingons are now trump supporting white supremacists in essence, not the most subtle metaphor

To be fair, you have to have a *very* high iq to find enjoyment in one of your most beloved franchises being murdered right in front of your eyes

Maybe its just horribly written.

for me, it was said unmasked Stormtrooper escaping with that rebel pilot and saying like "I GOT YOUR BACK BRO" or whatever he said. but he definetly said "bro"

BRO. are you kidding me. this word does not belong in the vocabulary of a long time ago in a galaxy far away

luke was a fucking jedi though, cocksmoke

face it Sup Forums, you only hate KOTOR because you hate women