youtube.com/watch?v=Hb8GBSbBES0
youtube.com/watch?v=0_Sci4FvXH4
cantontruth.blogspot.ca/2008/07/shriner-red-fez-hat-symbol-for-death-of.html
massfreemasonry.org/the-grand-lodge/other-grand-lodges/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Then kill them all.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hb8GBSbBES0

If you like Jews and homosexuality go ahead

I keep reading about this, is this actually true or simply just internet rumours

Why?

If you want to be one of the bad guys, sure. Freemasonry was infiltrated a long time ago.

You'd be better off learning their secrets and getting others #woke

I'm honestly interested in learning more. Why are they one of the bad guys? Researching this on the internet just pulls up ludicrous conspiracy theories

Shalom and come again

>Shalom

wat

I knew a few Masons. All I've heard from them about it is a bunch of group sex and orgy type stuff so I mean, win?

All of the corrupt faggot's try to be covered by masonic umbrella.
You'll need to earn your right in a first place and kys straight after

nah, m8 lies

This

>All of the corrupt faggot's try to be covered by masonic umbrella.
>You'll need to earn your right in a first place and kys straight after

wat

Will you bring peace upon this planet? If yes, go ahead.

I'm sorry you think that but they were really strange guys. One kept asking me advice about if he should gang bang some ugly chick because they told him he has to lol.

>'m sorry you think that but they were really stran

Must be US, cant imagine this in UK

Just do it...erm...do it faggot! If anything having good people join will statistically make it better regardless of what people perceive of it. If you don't want to be hardcore about it, you can probably just pay dues and retain membership.

>ludicrous conspiracy theories
Are you serious with this right now? We're talking about a literal society with its own rules of initiation and long history. You're in here pretending to ask a question but you're clearly not ready for any answers. Trying to convince yourself to join or just LARPing?

Yes. Notice the US flag on my posts?

They'll make you swear oaths of loyalty and possibly put in demons to control you.

If you appreciate free will stay out masons.

Haven't got a faintest clue, have you lad?

Can you provide some objective evidence please? Interest in reading something other than some wackos blog

Teach me

Noticed the US flag, however you didn't state the nationality of the 'few masons' you heard from.

Do you believe in God OP?

I believe their is something greater than ourselves

Yeah no thank you. Have fun joining an esoteric order you refuse to understand just for shits & giggles.

Ahh. Well you see, we Americans don't travel to other countries much. We like to stay here and be ignorant and eat food 24/7 so I mean, fair.

fpbp

>Interest in reading something other than some wackos blog

I said I was interested and asked for recommendations. You didnt provide any you wanker.

That is good

>That is good

wat

Ritualistic kiss on the ringer and learning about the Kabbalah

You're not interested, hence your attitude.

>You're not interested, hence your attitude.

I literally asked for objective evidence to support views rather than unsubstantiated claims/fiction.

Unsure why you are being such a wanker over requesting verifiable sources/evidence.

Wanker

>Kabbalah

Really?

To become a member you must believe in a god, does not matter which one.

You ask for something and dismiss beforehand what you don't like. Conspiracy theories, bloggers, rumors, lies, "not in UK". Look dude, I'm sure you look at this as just some hobby to follow, possibly with an attempt at forming a shared identity with your family. But these orders are old, deeply religious, and BY THEIR OWN DOCTRINE esotric. Now I'm sure you'll be able to convince yourself that most of that stuff is random superstitious nonsense from a past era when people were retarded, but not even the current masons think that. It's not a hobby club or charity.

>why don't you have verifiable sources/evidence about an organization that keeps everything secret!

No its true. Read the writings of any high degree mason. Here’s an excerpt from Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike, 33rd degree mason” The devil is the personification of Atheism or Idolatry. For the Initiates, this is not a Person, but a Force, created for good, but which may serve for evil. It is the instrument of Liberty or Free Will. They represent this Force, which presides over the physical generation, under the mythological and horned form of the God Pan; thence came the he-goat of the Sabbat, brother of the Ancient Serpent, and the Light-bearer or Phosphor, of which the poets have made the false Lucifer of the legend.v“

>nationality of the masons
It's completely irrelevant. The Freemasons are a transnational cult. I honestly don't understand how you can this ignorant. What are you? 12?

I believe in myself, so where do I sign up?

>It's completely irrelevant

There are two styles of Freemasonry you wanker, Anglo-American style (Regular Freemasonry)
or Continental style (Liberal Freemasonry). Educate yourself you ignorant cunt.

Theres no transnational rule on having to gangbang ugly chicks you twat.

Fpbp, /ourleaf/

Until a certain level you are but a useful idiot, try and mention Christ and see what ((they)) say. ;)

>two types of Freemasonry
however it's the same thing. Wherever there is a "split" there is always a connection. A capstone if you will. Like on a pyramid. All freemasons through the different degrees and "styles" are all controlled by the capstone.
>Theres no transnational rule on having to gangbang ugly chicks you twat.
It's an order to illustrate that they have control over you, if you accept to do what your instincts tell you not to do. If you submit, then they are pleased as they know that they have control over you. There is no standard procedure to test for obedience, it's made up dependent on the person being tested.
>Educate yourself you ignorant cunt.
>Why?
>I'm honestly interested in learning more.
>Why are they one of the bad guys?
>wat
>wat
>Teach me
>wat
In conclusion, you are the ignorant, uneducated one. A fact you have consistently made incredibly obvious to everyone here.
So... perhaps you should educate yourself... you ignorant cunt.

Notice how they are all standing on different sides of the same pyramid.

They make you do shit to blackmail you into being their bitch for life.

OP, you know where the masons got the checkered floor from? King Solomon. Know why he had it? It represents the duality of good and evil in a man. King Solomon used to have massive amounts of animals and children sacrificed in his temple, sometimes more than 60 at a time, so the tons of blood would spill on the checkered floor.

Makes you wonder why Masons adopted it and value it so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=0_Sci4FvXH4

Do it

Just understand modern lodges don’t teach Esoteric freemasonry.
Don’t let Sup Forums dissuade you from learning a better way of life “because kikees”

More lodges are satanic than ever though

>King Solomon.
Never existed.

Jews brought that meme into Freemasonry after they were allowed to join and use Rothschild shekles to dominate.

> the duality of good and evil in a man
t. Zoroastrianism

DAILY REMINDER Sup Forums
Judaism and Christianity are just rip-off stories from Zoroastrian writings.

Pharisees = Parses.

Do it Goy.

Ah that’s where the crowley hexagram comes from, thanks user

Satanic in what way? You mean like luciferians?

>I'm thinking of joining the Freemasons to follow in my families steps
kek

freemasonry is just a pyramid scheme... go on a pay for your shitty degrees and do some naked forest run while taking stupid retarded oaths

sure if you like kaballah and barbeques

Freemasons are shabbos goyim

Gentile communists and freemasons are nothing more than useful idiot to the International Jewish Money Power. Freemasonry is controlled by the Jews at the very top. It's one of our recruiting organizations for "useful idiots", just like the CFR and the Trilateral Commission and others. The masons are the secular arm of judaism.

yeah sure ,go and be a useful idiots to the jews what more damage can one more do?

So OP already seems to have fucked off after snarking at a bunch of random anons. What a strange bait thread?

NOT AN ARGUMENT

You should have a better reason than that.

Slander.

>The Freemasons are a transnational
Nope. Many places it isn't even national.

That would depend on the context.

Because it's a rubbish American picture, and has never been accurate.

>All freemasons through the different degrees and "styles" are all controlled by the capstone.
Source? Because the recognition principle kinda nullifies that.

Every time a mason thread pops up you go around hiding behind that meme flag answering everybody’s question acting like your he supreme authority on Freemasonry. You don’t know what the fuck you are talking about,

>You don’t know what the fuck you are talking about,
Proof? Or are you claiming to be the supreme authority?

Yes. That's who they mean when they talk about light or the light: the lord of light, Lucifer.

Hence why they only want you to believe in "a" God or "something greater than ourselves".

There are some pretty dumb masons around who never figure any of this out though. Masonry is just a thing that's useful for their business or just a family thing or whatever, putting their secret society symbol on their car's plates like plebs etc.

>That's who they mean when they talk about light or the light: the lord of light, Lucifer.
According to what? And lucifer isn't even a name/character.

Many of the masons are a captured organization.

my dad is a 32nd degree mason and he seriously tries to tell me how lucifer is actually a good guy and judas was meant to betray jesus so he's actually a good guy too

it seems pretty fucking degenerate to me. but if you're into aleister crowley and that kind weird shit then go ahead and join

>>The Freemasons are a transnational
>Nope. Many places it isn't even national.
Exactly you fucking dolt. That's what transnational means.
trans·na·tion·al
tran(t)sˈnaSHnəl,tranzˈnaSHnəl/
adjective
adjective: transnational; adjective: trans-national

extending or operating across national boundaries.

All freemasons are Freemasons FIRST, a (insert nationality) second. All freemasons are Freemasons FIRST (insert cover religion) second. Freemasons only live to serve Freemasonry. Nothing else.

You're obviously a freemason disinfo agent. Why else would you be defending them. Freemasonry is a cult. They are all controlled by the same head of the pyramid. To deny this is to deny the sacred triangle, and therefore the very foundation and structure of freemasonry.

sage this shit. Freemasons=devil worshipers.

Do it! Go and see for yourself. You can always just stop going.

I joined two years ago and have learnt some interesting things. Unless you're interested in the esoteric stuff, you might actually find it boring.

Being there I'm no longer surprised that so many politicians, lawyers, etc are Masons - you learn things like memorisation, public speaking and the liberal arts and sciences.

If you've got an ounce of reason in your head you won't give any heed to conspiracy stuff. I mean all the ones that say it's satanic are fundy christians anyway and so far I've seen no evidence to support such claims. In order to believe that Masonry is Satanic then you kinda have to buy into a Judeo-Christian worldview don't you?

If at the end, all this christian bullshit is true and you are secretly working for Satan than the oath you made is null and void because you didn't make it with full informed consent. Easy. I'm sure God would understand and if not, fuck him.

Hold on you just pretty casually dropped a pretty serious claim.
How is Judas a good guy?

>Why else would you be defending them.
Translates to:
>don't tell people the truth, goy. We can't let people defend groups comprised of white, Christian nationalists!
Why else would (((you))) fear dissent?

dude idk he basically said to me
>what if jesus went to judas and told him "you will be hated for all time and your name will be cursed but you have to do this for the greater good"
I just think masons engaged in a lot of treason in the past and have to morally justify it somehow

Nice shilling.

Unfortunately for you, many masons are known to have Lucifer as their guy. Examples abound. No point in me picking specific ones for you to then give me the party line on that specific case.

I can tell you first hand fucky shit goes on with them now. all the way back 26 generations (as old as I can confirm my lineage) on my dads sides, everyone was 33rd degree masons. then my grandpa never went to 33rd degree. stopped at 32, my grandma tells me she doesn't know why he just up and quit one day, said he came home from a de molay(kids freemasonry) thing with my dad and uncle (grandpa was a leader in their org) and said they were never going back to de molay. and said no questioning this. dad nor my uncle or grandpa ever mentioned anything about it. there is only 1 reason my grandpa stopped the tradition of men in the family being 33rd degree masons. and that reason can be found in this anons post

>Freemasons are white, christian nationalists

Pretty much the Gospel of Judas, then, which is historically questionable. Would be nice if real, though.

>No point in me picking specific ones
Because you have none, except for that video of the old dude saying he worships the light?

About 93%. Hindus and Muslims are the next largest groups thanks to India being so big.

Here's another pic for you, ya fucking tard.
"As the streets ran red with the Christians' blood from the massacre, the Muslims dipped their hats in that blood as a testimony to Allah. The red Fez symbolizes the slaughter of Christians in that town. The Masons still wear the red Fez adorned with the Islamic crescent symbol."
Fucking kill yourself shill. Masons are Christian Nationalists my ass.

First of all, Shrine isn't Masonry. Secondly, the fez was adapted from Byzantine headwear, because the Turks were Byzaboo, you revisionist kike. The guy who made the Shrine did so because the orientals were considered esoteric and mysterious at the time, and he liked their coffee services and harems.

I've considered joining because all of the dipshits that I know that obviously don't deserve the position they're in at work have Freemason bumper stickers. Seems like a really good networking tool.

Shriners are a branch of Freemasonry. Liar.
cantontruth.blogspot.ca/2008/07/shriner-red-fez-hat-symbol-for-death-of.html

They can't help but lie. John 8:44

What do you want? /pol sees this through their own filters. Do you trust that over your own?
You know who and what they are collectively if you would be following in the footsteps of family members. How did it turn out for them? What kind of energy do they offer the world? What kinds of memories do you have of experiences do you have with them? Their children? What is the core essence? Does the picture of it match how it felt emotionally? Are you brave enough to walk away if you feel discord with the practices or will you follow simply because you swore it? Do you realize there are infinite paths to the secrets they offer that can be found with nothing more than an open heart and faith in intuition? Is this the one path of infinite choices the right one for you?
Get quiet. Go inside and ask yourself. You already know what you will decide.

No, they are appendant. As in, it's not Masonry, but used to require members to also be Master Masons.
And that page is hilariously wrong, and ignores the Bosniak tarboush history. Kike.

freemasons are a bunch of old men who sit around, having dinners and donating to charity.

>Exactly you fucking dolt. That's what transnational means.
You have it backwards. I mean that each jurisdiction is 100% independant of each other. And in the USA, each state = it's own jurisdiction. Some places, like France or Russia have a national grand lodge. The UK has England + Wales separate from Scotland.

Cyprus too.
> Traditionally, women wore a red fez over their heads, instead of a headscarf, while men wore a black or red cap.[5]
But Balkans is probably the progenitor.

Absolutely, it's a great organization devoted to helping men become better. It teaches you responsibility for your self and actions as well as dedication to the community. Finest group of men I've had the chance of knowing.

No it's conspiracy theory Bullshit. Just join and see for yourself.

I joined mason lodge in my town 5 years ago. It will help you with contacts and developing your life.

If you want to know more, reach out to the grand lodge for your area. They should be able to put you in touch with a local lodge. Here's a list of grand lodges:

massfreemasonry.org/the-grand-lodge/other-grand-lodges/

If you have questions about Freemasonry in Massachusetts, ask away and I'll do my best to answer.

>Gospel of Judas
>Would be nice if real
What is it and why would it be nice if it was real?

This comment is fake and gay.

Join them, learn who is the pawn in your group that passes the orders to the rest of fools, then knife him in the back at the height of the liver, as that results in instant unpreventable death.
If you think South America countries such as Cuba and Venezuela are shitholes, it's because their entire governments are Freemasons who believe in magic such as numerology.

One of the cut Gospels. Worth reading. Basically tells Judas' side of the story. How he didn't want to be the betrayer, but it was a necessity. He did his duty, knowing that he would be forever villified for it.
According to that Gospel, that is.

Thanks I'll look it up user