>Mwubemwe caught pedoing on three underage girls
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4246535/mwubemwe-outed-as-a-nonce

>Anatswanashe scores some goals
bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/Anatswanashe-top-goal-scorer-this-season

>Metatarsal injury for Anengongo
bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/Anengongo-injured-in-practice

>Chatunga arrested after second acid attack
mirror.co.uk/news/sports/chatunga-acid-attack

>Benitez: "We may consider Al-Rasheed in the transfer window, despite knife crime"
chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rafa-benitez-mbowaale

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42679187
youtube.com/watch?v=0bYb0DZWE6k
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-42674567
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42679187
>UKIP has suspended the girlfriend of party leader Henry Bolton after she apparently made racist remarks about Prince Harry's fiancee Meghan Markle
>In them, the 25-year-old model said Ms Markle would "taint" the Royal Family, that she had a "tiny brain" and that black people were ugly
>"The opinions I expressed were deliberately exaggerated in order to make a point and have, to an extent, been taken out of context. Yet I fully recognise the offence they have caused"
So she's been kicked out of UKIP for muttposting?

Godfrey Bloom is on Big Questions.

Fuck off the adverts think I live in Newham

>"taint" the royal family
>taint a literal who's bloodline, will never sit on the the throne
Also
>taint a non royals bloodline?
>taint the inbred royals bloodline?
Pick one

Still absolutely bloody furious with Farage lads.

OI CUNT I HEARD YOU THINK LAW SHOULD BE CODIFIED.

so many people use social media like they used to talk to each other in private, how is it right to police it under the racism act or whatever, it was never meant for that kind of legal status more like printing banners or setting up a political party.

He was always a chancer and the referendum result put his even further up his own rectum

>She's obsessed with race
>I wouldn't with a negro
>This is Britain, not Africa
>Not wanting other races and cultures to invade your own culture doesn't mean I hate their race. Just means I don't want their cultures invading mine.
>She's a black American
>Pushing their way to the top slowly slowly. Next will be a Muslim Pm
>And a black king

She isn’t wrong though

Which one of you guys keeps ringing the wright stuff about your ex?

Oi cunt, you got any precedent you can sell me?

Joe Anderson attacking Joe Owens, won’t fix Kensington

Fuck off you retarded cunt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MANLET JOE BTFO

JOE "RAZORBLADES IN THE POST SENT TO JEWS" BTFO

WHAT A FUCKING
D A F T I E

So's this

>apologises
i take back my 'based slag' comments from yesterday

>big questions
was it any good?

Heil Hitler!

Big belly sponge bob nick Griffin fuck off

>Mwubemwe
>Anatswanashe
>Anengongo
>Chatunga
>Benitez
>Al-Rasheed
What beautiful british names! but seriously what the fuck is this? fuck the UK

As long as they put it in the back of the net I don't give a fuck what colour they are.

THREE LIONS ON OUR SHIRT

It's almost as if that was intentional.

you intentionally filled your cuntry up with shitshins and muslims? am I supposed to congratulate you?

The fat mong living in his car who's links I ripped off from last night did it, I reckon, with a bit of irony at hand like the last 2 lots of links.

Back to outer/pol/.

alright buddy i'll leave you to your thread. cya

STATE YOUR NAME CUZ

You are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you are a perv, you are a slot badger, you are a two pin din plug, you are a bush dodger, you are a small bean regarder, you are an unabummer, you are a nut administrator, you are a bent ref, you are the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you are a fence foal, you are a free willy, you are a chimney bottler, you are a bunty man, you are a shrub rocketeer, you are an anal buccaneer, you are a chutney ferret, you are a rump ranger, you are a back door bandit, you are a cock gobbler, you are a pillow biter, you are a coprophiliac, you are a randy bumgardener, you are a knight of the pork sword, you are a rear admiral, you are a cockpipe cosmonaut, you are a shirt lifter, you dance to the beat of a different drum, you are a sausage jockey, you are a bone smuggler, you are an anal astronaut, you are a harry hoofter, you are a donut puncher, you are a marmite miner, you are a shit stabber, you are a booty buffer, you are a ring raider, you are a crafty butcher, you are a butt rustler, you bat for the other team, you are a uphill gardener, you are a rectal pioneer, you are a mattress muncher, you are a bumhole engineer, you are a urethra spelunker, you are a buttock bungler, you are a rectal conductor, you are a back-passage dipper, you are a twink fetishist, you are a sausage gagger, you are a sphincter connoisseur, you are a baguette receiver, you are a bottom feeder, you are a basket gazer, you are a uros voyeur, you are a bear chaser, you are a sheep sodomizer, you are piratical cottager.

That's right innit.

MAN CALLED ME A BACKUP STRIKER

THE MAN IN YOUR PICS
BACKUP STRIKER

With those comments it's not surprising she was suspended. It's unprofessional of her and bringing the party into shitstorm

BIG MAN LIKE ME WITH A BEARD
HOW CAN I BE A BACKUP STRIKER

IF YOU DONT RATE ME SHAME ON YOU

If you can't get the irony you're the retarded one m8..

She's said in private what Trump will speak openly of.

I get your based reddit "irony", it's just fucking gay and cringy

>using unreserved language in a private conversation is "unprofessional"

Besides, if UKIP won't stand up for those of us who dislike wogs, the party is useless and will soon become irrelevant.

>based reddit "irony"
>stop making fun of /ourguys/

Corfe castle?

You're just some gay little kid thinking you're funny in a thread full of spergs, sorry to point it out

Show us your flag.

>if UKIP won't stand up for those of us who dislike wogs, the party is useless and will soon become irrelevant.
Arguably it already is. Such is the life of a single-issue party.

To be honest, if you're going to pursue a public career in the modern day you have to be aware that any conversations held over a digital messenger will be perfectly preserved, and can be easily released. It's happened enough times at this point that they should know it's a risk. If it's just something you've said aloud, without being recorded, you can at least deny it, but with text messengers you've got no chance.

I don't see why you're so upset, but it was quite funny, I assure you.

>unprofessional
wtf user, she's just some slag who happens to be the gf of a non-politician
under what context does she need to be professional?

You are a sick fuck. Three years ago, I was raped by a man like you. It ruined my life. I'm still broken, no matter what I do to try and fix it. I can't move on. The scars run too deep. You don't even care about how those girls are affected. You don't care that you're breaking their spirits, dreams, and everything they hoped to be. My joy in life was taken away, stolen by someone like you. You don't deserve to live for the pain you caused those girls.

You say that like you think you know anything about my situation. You have no idea how much counseling I've gone to, self defense classes, and medication I've been on. Despite all of that, the topic of rape still cuts me to the core. And you think its because I didn't try hard enough. I hope you never have to experience something like that.

The context in which she is in a publicly-known relationship with a public figure

Cool blogpost.

So she has to be super PC at every second of the day in case someone is in the bushes with a microphone. Give me a break.

>Things I didn't say
She was sending text-based messages, with her name attached, to a third party. If you're going to make comments like that, while being in the public eye (remember, it's barely been a month since all the tabloids started screeching over "BOLTON'S SHAGGIN' A MODEL HOW DARE 'E!?"), you'd have to be careless to have them in a preservable format, and beyond careless to have your actual identity linked with them.

OK. You're right. We'll continue to lie about loving diversity and pakis and wogs.

>More things I didn't say
You'll find the exact messages were:
>X: What's wrong with black people?
>Marney: Ugly

>Marney: Wet as a scrubber. Awful... yuck.

>X: What's wrong with her?
>Marney: And her seed with taint the royal family... she's black
Are you going to tell me that you don't see why this is a retarded series of things to say?

Show me your cock

I'm not upset, just pointing out your reddit humour is neither funny nor clever

But as I said, this is a thread full of lonely spergs so I suppose it makes little difference. You take what you can get right?

Just saying, /r/ukpolitics may be more your thing. That is if you didn't copy and paste that same post on there already excluding your meme image

So what should she have said?
"I love black people, #KickItOut"?

We are reaching a point now where literally anyone who becomes a public figure will have a mountain of dirt behind them.

And this is good in some ways. It's about time people started owning their opinions.

What's this business about Sadiq Khan?

He got 'owned' by some cuckservative Zionist boomer cretins

For a start, she should've avoided using personal insults
Second, don't make reference to 'tainting blood lines', it's needlessly inflammatory and opens you up to all sorts of charges

>even ragheads there
is nowhere safe now, fuck me

that's not a profession you berk
ffs, even Bolton himself doesn't get paid a penny for the little work he does

t. cuck who thinks if he plays nice the jews will spare him

Stop hating on the footy lads pls

OK then, say she should have PR cucked. How long do we have to keep up the lie, and when can we start saying what we think again?

Mutt get out

a bunch of 'freemen-on-the-land' activists tried to make a citizen's arrest of Khan, a popular tactic i have seen used before in courtrooms and council offices
good for a chuckle, but not much else

>that's not a profession you berk
It doesn't make her any less a public figure, who has already been in the news in the last month for her relationship, you berk

Sod off. You know full well the sort of crap she said is entirely counter-productive and is just giving TPTB all the justification they need to either dismiss or outright bar anyone to the right of Count Kalergi from being involved in politics.

Go on! Striker! Head it! Referee that was a penalty kick! Game of two halves! Rose like a mating salmon! It's his old club so he was bound to score! Wheey GOAL! Transfer window!

FUCKING TRAITORS

YOU ALL

WILL HANG

KILL YOURSELVES

BEFORE WE DO

IT WILL BE

LESS

PAINFUL

>Sod off. You know full well the sort of crap she said is entirely counter-productive and is just giving TPTB all the justification they need to either dismiss or outright bar anyone to the right of Count Kalergi from being involved in politics.

Your race is literally being genocided and you're still cucking about optics and MUH PR.

There is only one way this is going to be reversed and it's not going to be poltical lmao. You really have no idea do you? Okay so some thot said some racist stuff .. good for her. UKIP is a meme party anyway. It doesn't matter. None of this matters. We're just waiting for the tinderbox to ignite.

Why don't you stop being a cuck and start actually preparing for what you know is coming? You know all this political shite is nonsense, right?

What reason did they have to do so?

Here's one.

You're getting the rope mate.

How does it feel to be a piece of shit?

>All these class traitors in one thread
Lol

UKIP chairmen sounds like a radio footy commentator desu

>a bunch of 'freemen-on-the-land'

Dave Russell - ardent Zionist - was there.

Ey this dude is actually a Belgian.

>How long do we have to keep up the lie
You don't lie about anything. You don't say anything you don't truly believe. You scrub up what you do believe to make it palatable.
You say you'd rather the royal family remain English, and continue to form relationships with the established English aristocracy. You say it's an English institution, and the aristocracy exist to rule. You don't call someone a scrubber, twat, tiny-brain commoner. You don't use the word 'taint', because that just makes it easy to dismiss your opinions as 'literalHitlerfascistgenocideShoahevil', no matter how legitimate they are.
>and when can we start saying what we think again?
When we get to the point where we don't arrest people for litter picking on behalf of the indigenous population of Scotland.

And literal traitors like you.

The controlled opposition are on the list too.

Fucking bring it you cunt, I'm waiting. I'm waiting for you to do anything but sit online LARPing.

DO SOMETHING

Take you meme flag off.

Fucking coward.

MUH MUZZZZLUMS
MUH TRUUUUUUMP

>third worlder memeflags fighting

>There is only one way this is going to be reversed and it's not going to be poltical lmao.
Let me guess, you think it'll be like that, "this is what it looks like when white people chimp out," meme?
You actually think there are enough strong European men who are both willing and able to make that happen?
Do you ever leave your house? Do you ever speak to normal people?

Eat my shit nigger. You don't tell me what to do.

One of the remaining English cultural traditions is to get on the lash and watch the football so fuck you I enjoy it, rather than complain about Politics 24/7 it is nice to have other interests such as sport or a social life

KEEP ON PUSHING

FOR THE

DAY

OF

THE

ROPE

ENGLAND IS NO LONGER ENGLAND

Hiding something?

Confirmed Jose

The council estates still breed shitloads of physically fit chav scum.

The world you know, of politics and reddit irony, will be a thing of the past. We are going to collpase as a society, but we will still be white, don't worry.

I admit we need a vanguard of fit, physcially and MENTALLY, white men to be the need elite of the new society which is coming. An SS of sorts.

But your world is fast coming to an end, adapt before it's too late. I'm trying to help you.

DEATH TO TRAITORS

DEATH TO SPIES

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-42674567

>Nicola Sturgeon has said she will be able to make a judgment on whether to hold a second referendum on Scottish independence by the end of this year.

Just stop, Janette.

THE STORM

IS

COMING

I want to bludgeon the sturgeon

I WANT TO HANG

THE SPY

AND

THE TRAITOR

United lol