Boku No Hero Academia Thread

New chapter: mangasail.com/content/boku-no-hero-academia-136

Deku is already touching lolis

Nighteye has some serious yaoi hands
is he gay?

>Allmight's sidekick
Poor boy.

How come the Black Guy didn't get a box introducing him like most heroes usually do?
You know something like "The Lock Hero: Lock-Up. Ranked 23rd"

>please look in the future
>no I can't because desu
>but I'll avoid it
>no
>why not
>because something

is the implication that you're messing with larger fatalistic forces or something?

Eraserhead acting like a proper teacher for a change.

Probably going to do something cool with his quirk this arc and it's being saved for then.

This is gonna be fun

Or he might simply be using it to look at someone else.

Best

he is just mentally break that even if he could see the future he can not prevent it

Imagine seeing a raid operation and seeing you side quick, friend/ whatever dies.

it was specially hard after he saw the death of AM

>something cool with his quirk this arc
all he has done is complain, I think his quirk might be hindsight

>I wanted to stop you from participating but I know you will somehow get involved
I suppose the same could be said about Ochako, Kirishima and Tsuyu?

calling it now

deku will fucking lose his arms and then have a certain someones quirk reatomically fix them back to brand new

Yeah, this is one of the only times he says something inspiring or taught anything useful. Usually he just shits on his students, threatens to expel them, acts indifferent or gives information on things that should be on UA's website.

what will be the music in this scene?

Waaait a second.

Somehow this makes me think Deku will literally lose an arm while doing this.

nah

I still can't accept all the passiveness up to this point. Sure we're going to have a big damn heroes arc, but Deku acting so hesitantly cause muh protocol was horrible to watch. If the symbol of hope is supposed to be the golden standard for heroes, shouldn't they be constantly taking action to carve the path for the others? Like the role just intrinsically carries risk and recklessness with it.

Please don't lose the arm. I will really miss those scars.

Forgive my edge, but this would be baller as fuck. Plus its the next logical step up after tearing his muscles to shreds throwing that muscle dude.

maybe mei can make him a sweet robot arm to replace it

Deku can't lose his arms because this is a shonen, if he doesnt have arms, he cant fight and if he cant fight the show is over.

But then Deku learned shoot style, so now even if he loses his arms, he still has his legs, so...

Fatgum actually pointed out that Nighteye took his sweet ass time while Eri was suffering.

Didn't you notice how Deku has no standing at all among the regular heroes? They view him as a newfag who's barely allowed to attend the meetings. The second he steps out of line he'll get sent back to school. Best thing he can do in his current situation is to bid his time for the right moment and maybe hold a rousing speech once in a while.

what if nighteye is the mole

that's the problem Stain was trying to change. Modern heroes care more about their image and overthink until it's too late. All Might is the only one that acts first because he knows he won't fail because heroes don't fail.

And that's what Deku and Bakugo are eventually going to become. They act first but their fear ends up fucking things up right now because they are inexperienced. Once they get past their fear of failure they will become the ideal heroes that can rival All Might.

On a scale if 1-10 how miserable is Eri? Also Akira kids

With the right quirks added on Eri would make for a wonderfully effective nomu.

All she needs is something that lets her shoot out her own blood and she becomes incredibly dangerous.

Nah, he's just a cuckold. Like father like son.

>Imagine seeing a raid operation and seeing you side quick
Oh what horror, I would not want to side, especially quick.

>On a scale if 1-10 how miserable is Eri?
If Eri dies and Mirio doesn't, then I say we hunt down Miriofag IRL and kill him at least, to give Eri some retribution.

welp, time to stop posting

If anybody was going to save Eri that isn't Deku, Shiggy, or Mirio who would you want it to be?

On top of that, losing one or both of his arms would probably be absolutely the last straw for Dekumom.

Momo can't do organic matter iirc. He'll lose that arm for good.

Deku, except it was Toga.

Red Riot UNBREAKABLE

user is probably referring to our villain of the week.

Mineta's semen inside her will fix that!

Considering the only pleasant feeling she ever got out of someone was with Deku, i'd say her life is pretty shit.

Yes she can. She just can't make things that are alive. And the one you're replying to is referring to Overhaul

>Shiggy
>saving Eri
NANI?

You know what's going to happen.
In the battle, Mirio, Deku , Eri and many opponents will be left together. Deku won't be able to defeat them. Mirio will defeat them and save Eri.
>Deku: He's so cool, he should have been the successor
Then Mirio gets killed by someone. Deku beats said someone and brings back Eri.

And then Nighteye will think
>it's begun
>the future I saw if he were to not give OfA to Mirio
>The first step has been taken towards THAT FUTURE

And whose fault is that? Hint: his name starts with M

>He's been getting all the info that's been leaked by reading people's futures and can't use his quirk on anyone at the meeting cause it's already been used recently on Shigaraki to make sure Overhaul wasn't going to kill him.
Checks out. It'd be pretty much impossible for anyone to ever catch him if he was the mole though so I doubt it's actually him.

I know that heroes should (?) be willing to throw their lives away if the situation demands it, but you just said why they need to be more cautious. They're not All Might; no one really is atm. They know that so they need to have a maximum assurance of victory--particularly to how calculating Overhaul seems to be.

Holy shit Nighteye's quirk is so shit. Shinsou would help a lot with the locating of Eri by a ton.

Symbol of peace most definitely should not act the way Nighteye expect of heroes and it's clear as day he'll be proven wrong in the end, because up to now he's been shown repeating the same mistake from his days as AM's sidekick of trying to disregard the means when looking at the ends. It has already been said god knows how many times that a hero is someone who can always find a way out of tough situation, and proven even more times by AM and Deku.
Nighteye fears failure too much to be a hero, so he continues to postpone situation until he feels like there's too little a margin of error on his side, proving it again this very chapter when he was talking about why he doesn't want to just use his quirk right away.

>Mirio will defeat them
He could've defeated OH with his OP quirk once already and he pussied out. He will pussy out again.

Too bad we will never get to see what he is really doing to Eri. I want a detailed view of her getting all of her organs removed before being disassembled and reassembled good as new.

>Holy shit Nighteye's quirk is so shit
Grapefag how dare you

It's going to be Kouda after he finds out what Overhaul's doing to her.
We're finally going to get madrock.

I don't think Eri will enjoy being touched by Shiggy as much as she did Deku.

You're a sick fuck, Miriofag.

This is how its going to go down

Deku will lose an arm or something to either of the big bad bosses who can disintegrate in a single touch

The big bads will obviously turn against each other at one point in this bout. It will also be revealed that all for ones predecesor actually now has all for ones ability to steal other abilities and proceeds to overwhelm everyone with multiple quirks.

Deku will fight clash with em and completely lose an arm and the little girl they try to save will just fucking die jumping in front of a one for all one shot kill boss touch to save dekus life after he lost one of his arms during the fight and is incredibly beat up

the catch is she doesn't completely disintegrate or explode

the mafia boss at this point is in a dying state and got fucked up so bad he's actually catching feelings for exploded girl he tortured for so long. AND because he fucking hates all for one nigga for betraying him and messing up his plans

uses his quirk and whats left of his life to save her by transplanting her into fixing dekus lost arm and helping save deku so he can kick all for ones ass

However since his new arm is mostly made up of HER cells he can't push one for all through it anymore but his arm gains a new power

the abiltiy to nullify quirks with that hand which will be the ultimate tool in his rematch with the end game villain rival and will suit deku incredibly since he is a master tactician and everyone knows all tactician characters in manga get a useful nullifying ability at one point

Obviously this arc ends with mafia dude dying deku pretty much left to die and girl dying while villains escape thinking theyve won but deku actually being saved in the end and getting a newborn power

this makes it a +1 for the villain wins and giving deku an official loss to main villain dude to make him seem like a REAL threat.

Will be great after the arc is over, when Eri starts visiting and clinging to her onii-chan with the friendly hands, followed by Ochako thinking it's cute at first, until she realizes that the girl is future competition.

literally out of nowhere

>no "Mirio dies"
Didn't read.

she can't be future competition if shes dead at the end of this arc

Nah, Ochako just needs to marry him

it's obvious that none of the heroes are ever going to do anything until Deku acts first and forces everyone else to go along. In the end All Mights ideology will be proven right again

>mirio dying

nigga won't die he'll just be an extreme coward in a real life or death situation which will show he isn't a worthy successor.

or actually he might just die because he was too cocky in regards to his phasing and an enemy was able to bypass that

My point was more, "What is there for Deku to learn from these bitch-ass heroes?" Like yeah operations wise he's learning a ton, but if it enforces upon him the wrong or even opposite values the symbol of peace should have, isn't it doing more harm than good?

You fail to understand the whole idea behind it. You approach the situation from the position of known powerlevels and expect things to go according to statistical probability. But the story approaches from a completely different standpoint that anything is possible. AM was supposed to be incapable of beating USJ Noumu, Deku was supposed to be weaker than Muscleman, Monoma's strategy was supposed to stop Bakugou, but all three situations were subverted, because AM, Deku, and Bakugo all pushed beyond their perceived limits to achieve victory. Strength, skill, and plan are all meaningless compared to willpower, and those with greatest willpower get to the top.

>deku will lose an arm

Why are you retards so fucking fixated on this shit when deku wants to prevent fucking up his arms?

This is not going to happen so stop being an autist.

But he's right. If he can only use his Quirk once per day on one person, he wouldn't be very useful in big fights at all. I can understand him being a sidekick, but not a major pro hero in his own right.

So if you had to pick one of these two, who would you rather see die?

You didn't say who these two were, so I'm gonna just go with grapes and grapes. I wanna see grapes die.

This isn't based on a trashy LN, so I doubt this.

We already have Aizawa for our quirk-removing needs, we don't need fucking Imagine Breaker. For a character who already is pretty powerful anyway.

Remember how bakugou said that it pissed him off deku punched him in their fight?

He is obviously going to work both his punches and his kicks into his fighting style

I hope that Deku will lose his arms and get cybernetic ones.

So is Deku confirmed in canon to be the Madman

how will deku fight against all for one at this rate though? HE's only at 8% and he isn't growing much faster.

What, will he use his superior skills and tactics and friends to overcome the new all for ones inability to use all abilities because as his old master said he wasn't able to use quirks that required a lot of skill to use?

Also if this ends up happening who do you think is going to steal mirios quirk?

Flight quirk + phasing quirk means he won't need skill to pop up out of the ground.

Nighteye probably only archieved so far by half telling his quirk to people and his ascociation to All Might. Look at those pro heroes baffled as well by his antics.

He is shit. Lesson of the arc should be to not hestitate needlesly. Fucking yaoihands should just bit the bullet after teaching the moral of the arc to Deku.

Well, it's hard to tell why he's there to begin with. Gran Torino suggested Nighteye for unclear reasons, maybe he really wanted to patch the situation between Nighteye and AM, or maybe he wanted Deku to see all the ways heroes can approach the situation. Also it needs to be considered that AM despite being as selfless as Deku, still operated under the rules and authority, but was strong enough to always resolve any situation instantly. In this situation Deku clearly saw how much of a difference there's yet between him and AM, because he didn't save Eri right away.

There it is.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>Everyone's on the "deku will lose an arm, the kid will die"

I believe that it will me more cheesy.

Hero and ovehaul fighting, eri takes out the quirkless gun
>"EVERYONE CAN BE AN HERO DO IT!"
She shoots overhaul.
>"Thanks kiddo!"
Overhaul gets assblasted in the fate's irony.

Also Mechanical BABY arm in case.

You expect a first year high school student to fight against the villain who retired all might and fucked up his organs the first time they fought?

Nighteye is only there so that he experience deku first hand so he can see that deku is a superior to mirio as all mights successor.

Shiggy is going to save Eri, and in his manchildness start doing things to her that even Overhaul finds absolutely repulsive.

The others would follow the rules and let the pro do their job unlike Deku, that what he thinks because Deku is a troublemaker, so he wants to be here and protect him.

Treat her nicely?
Act as a proper parent?
Ask her what her favorite kind of toy is?
Overhaul clearly can't do all of that himself, so he must find it repulsive.

Why is Nighteye always so sad looking? Like he's in pain or something

When I talk about all for one I'm referring to Tomura Shigaraki the new all for one.

He is most likely going to be revealing that he obtained all for one's quirk somewhere in this arc.

or one of the next arcs will be villains team up to attack JAIL arc and free all for one so all for one can finally die and give his powers to Tomura Shigaraki

>this nigga walks into the club and steals your daughters quirk
>what do you do?

Nighteye character is that of a cucked japanese businessman. What a pointless turnaround this arc had leads to due to his pussiness.

yet Hori will paint him as a hero. Such is the state of a man that idolizes ((((American Superhero))))

He doesnt even have that quirk yet and he'll probably lose to Deku once before he gets it

>Using the same panel twice

Poor form, Hori.

Who's to say it's actually Deku who will be the one to beat Shigaraki

There are 8 characters of his age group that have the right name pun to be the 10th successor. Deku doesn't seem to be forming up to be a proper vessel for OfA, and I'm not talking about his body. His mind seems to be actively rejecting it.

>jobbing again

niggas already jobbed so many times at this point I don't even care about him

overhauls a way better villain

Knowing your idol will die a horrible death soon can't be merry

It's entirely possible that Sensei transferred AfO to Shiggy after taking Ragdoll's quirk. He hasn't been shown using it, after all.

I kind of like it.
It helps paint him as the petulant child he is on the inside; an immature pick without the discipline to actually get anything done.

What is this card?

When will Hoshi go HxH on us?

I wish it was like horizon where deku eventually has the power to distribute different %'s of one for all to other heroes

so in the end it'll be deku at 10% while also allocating different %'s of one for all to different yuuei students in the final fight against shigaraki while he gives out commands and shit and since he knows so much about everyone he is able to complement his power with theirs.

one for all nigga it was actually a support quirk all along

If AfO steals her passive quirk nullification, does he nullify his own quirks and become useless?

Jeasus Christ no, that's going full Naruto.

But user the first time he lost to All Might, what else would have happend when he picked a fight with him

So basically he becomes naruto.