Is it true? Did Lauren Southern really resign because Ezra wanted her to lie to people in order to get more money?

Is it true? Did Lauren Southern really resign because Ezra wanted her to lie to people in order to get more money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3UKAivWrio
crtc.gc.ca/eng/archive/2017/2017-368.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Born in Calgary, Levant holds a commerce degree from the University of Calgary and a law degree from the University of Alberta. Levant is of Jewish descent.[3] His great-grandfather emigrated to Canada in 1903 from Russia to establish a homestead near Drumheller, Alberta.[4] Levant grew up in a suburb of Calgary. He attended a Jewish day school in his childhood before transferring to a public junior high school.

When will people learn that Jews are always bad news, whether they're on your side (pretending to be) or not.

source of allegations faggot

Hello Ezra. Shut the fuck up Kike. Thanks.

so you are just making shit up because you are obsessed with some thot
nice

Oh yeah, the Loomer thing. It was pretty scummy how they set up the fundraising for her legal defense before she even did her little grandstanding thing at the Shakespeare show.

From a while ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=c3UKAivWrio

link? I believe it. She's always seemed super fake.

She was already lying to everyone to begin with, how could she be upset with lying more?

It could be true. Lauren can't really talk about what happened there because the NDA, but from slight clues she gave we can suspect there was something wrong there. Also she didn't resign, she was fired, this is confirmed now.

Nobody's really saying anything too bad about him. Faith seems mad she got fired, but she doesn't seem to hate Ezra for it. Gavin won't say anything bad about him, but he did say that Ezra won't let Tommy Robinson be interviewed for Gavin's CRTV show.

Fuck you, Lauren is perfect until you start unnecessarily investigating her personal life.

It is also interesting, that Lauren is working with Caolan now. If Caolan was lying about what happened there, why would Lauren work with him now.
I'm a patron for Lauren, so I have some background info, not too much, just clues, so I don't know what happened exactly, but from what I know, I wouldn't trust Ezra.

i don't know who ezra is. i'm a goy. you're welcome

thanks OP. i don't follow rebel media but see threads pop up here periodically regarding a former reporter. i pretty much ignore them

>It is also interesting, that Lauren is working with Caolan now. If Caolan was lying about what happened there, why would Lauren work with him now.
That is a good point. Didn't see that before, but yes, that seems like she's confirming what he's saying without actually saying anything. Ezra certainly doesn't seem trustworthy. I'm glad Gavin got a better gig, I like him and I'm glad he's out of there.

Is Lauren still on Patreon? I thought she got kicked off.

She has her own website now. It's in the video descriptions. I just use that term for simplicity.

Oh okay. I don't follow her too closely, but I do like her. She seems like she's actually doing good work, and not just parroting typical conservative opinions like a lot of female e-celebs do.

I'm really excited for the South Africa documentary she is doing. It is a topic, that even our right-wing media doesn't talk about.

Good for her. I initially wrote her off as someone without anything interesting to say, but now I like her quite a bit.

fuck off

The thing is, a lot of youtubers are just making videos from a confortable chair, in their home. It gets boring when you hear the same argument for the 100th time.
Lauren actually visits places from time to time. It is always more interesting to watch the story, than just hear someone's opinion about it.

Yeah, I don't have anything against Roaming Millennial or the Conservative Millennial, they're doing a good job getting points across, mostly to younger people, but Lauren likes to go out and get to the bottom of things. You can tell she really thinks for herself. I like her.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't talking about the usefulness of other youtubers, just about what kind of content is interesting to me personally.

>giving money to civic nationalist coal burners
When is the last time you had sex with a woman (prostitutes don't count)?

lol you fags following these e celebs. Sage.

I'm live in Europe, and she isn't a civic nationalist when it comes to Europe, this is the most important issue for me. I disagree with her views on the US.

>I live

>donating money to a coal burning whore

1- (((Ezra Lavant))) offers people with larg following a low ball price to work for him
2- They refuse, he campaign against them to get fired from their current job.
3- he up his offer after they are fired so they have no choice to work for him

4- he pushes them to call the new hired person (with big social media following), to call for his/her followers to donate money to some bullshit cause... or constant petitions (to collect their emails for future re-target)

5- After he sucked dry all of his new employees social followers and gathered all of their email. he fires them and make sure to threaten them so they don't say any bad thing so that he still can use the emails he gathered to fleas those poor followers for money

basically, he targets right wing media personality, make sure they lose their jobs... use them to get emails... fire them after he got the emails.

Kate Hoopkins is the latest victim. She will be tar and feathered after (((Ezra Levant))) has got her followers emails

basically, do not work for any Jew like (((Ezra Levant)))... do not associate with him in the first place

BTW, for the asshole investors in his criminal enterprise... you are being set up for a huge law suit... with international money laundering written all over it!

His business plan is already against Canadian code and laws. As an example, here is a Canadian company settling for hundreds of thousands of Dollars... for one tenth of what (((Ezra Levant))) is doing in an industrial way and breaking multiple international laws while doing it!
crtc.gc.ca/eng/archive/2017/2017-368.htm

>e-celeb gossip
the state of pol