Socioeconomic X-over

I've long suspected SJWs serve as little more than a well trained demographic. This chink has discovered the key to manipulating women into throwing money at men while believing they are taking the power back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlTlUfKtXl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women don't buy shitcoin and that's somehow men's fault. Cool.

Never mind that. She has mastered SJW scamming.

Women are risk adverse beings, that's proven by looking at the investment firms. All high risk activities have literally no women in them.

Yet they make terrible financial decisions based on their feelings. As long as they feel they are being empowered, it doesn't matter if they are making gains.

Women spend money they don't make.

Can you blame them? Faggots keep throwing money at them hoping to get pussy.

>don't know about bitcoin
>find out about bitcoin at 20k
>omg why didn't any girls get bitcoin
>sexism

I dunno man, this is either very stupid or very smart.
Scenario A:
>women buy into crypto when its at a high causing women to lose a shit ton of money when earlybird men sell at a peak
Scenario B:
>same as scenario A but the intention is to deliberately fuck over women

What could go wrong?

The wife could hear about it?
>the 'women empowering women' pyramid scheme comes to mind

This.

anyone can buy crypto at anytime, nothing is stopping her or any woman. What she's actually saying is that it needs to be "seized" (read her language) by government authorities and properly redistributed so men may not freely trade it as they are now. that being said, if women did get into crypto they would fuck it up. they would probably get scammed or not secure their crypto properly and then go cry to their bigdaddy government to fix it for them

OMG WHAAAAAA... government make them give me some coins! It's not fair, it's sexist! This is systematic oppression again!

>Sorry, we have no jurisdiction over cryptocoins.

here comes the articles/tweets/fb posts everyone.

Stupid women should have bought the fucking coins
I'd like to know who those 6% of women are who own bitcoins. Sounds like wife material.

Not going to end well for most women. They don't know how to handle themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=HlTlUfKtXl0

That whole graph is a complete absolute lie. Even Food/Groceries.

The cryptocurrency market is the best example of unregulated capitalism in the world today, which is the reason why it's such a total shitshow. If anything this would be an excellent civics education about government, and why financial regulations exist in the first place.

>I'd like to know who those 6% of women are who own bitcoins. Sounds like wife material.
They're women(men)

>66% of consumer purchases in computers
lmao, nigger what? I'm gonna need a source on this

>spend money on bank accounts
how?

Way to be absolutely vague and not make a single point. Are you seeing with her?

^

Fucking Dogecoin has a billion dollar market cap now. Do I need to explain to you why this is a bubble of galactic proportions?

It's gambling. Nothing new here