Have you noticed that different European ethnic groups thrive in different environment?

Have you noticed that different European ethnic groups thrive in different environment?

For those who are interested in epigenetics and the evolution of culture.

Haven't you realized that Germanic countries only thrive in warfare, while Mediterranean and Celtic countries thrive in times of peace?

That's why the Germans are failing today. If World War 3 breaks out, the world will be dominated by the Germans and yet again the other European groups will be overwhelmed.

Nope

Even in your own countries in Africa you have these kind of differences.

yes

>Germanic countries only thrive in warfare
>what are both world wars

We thrived

I think you're just being retarded, like some serious brain damage.

??

That's such a stupid conclusion taken out of your ass.

Spain, Portugal or even Italy (or Rome) reached their peak (empires, golden century, renaissance, etc.) while being in a constant state of warfare.

Thrive meaning being at their best and developing. The Germans were crazy in science, technology and warfare. They were simply outnumbered.

>we wuz warriors n shiet
Shut the fuck up. You literally lived off the ruins of the Roman Empire you filthy Arabs.

>That's why the Germans are failing today.
No it's because of Jewish-American influence and the defeat of WW2 that put them under their control.

Everything else you said is nonsense and this thread is a piece of excrement

>Mediterranean and Celtic countries thrive in times of peace?
then why Greece,Spain,Italy are one of the most bankrupt countries in Europe? We have peace more then 70 years.

>Haven't you realized that Germanic countries only thrive in warfare
Last time we had warfare we lost our sovereignty and one quarter of our land mass. Now in peace times we are the defacto leader of Europe and one of the wealthiest country on earth.

>Shut the fuck up. You literally lived off the ruins of the Roman Empire you filthy Arabs.

You are unironically retarded.

celts were expansionistic, militaristic cunts as the germans or even more, since they raked every leaf for 500 years.

>That's why the Germans are failing today.
Germans have the strongest economy in Europe.
Massive budget surplus and one of the lowest unemployment rates in Europe.
I wouldn't describe that as a failure

Exactly, it's literally the opposite of what the retarded leaf said.

In fact, the peaceful time after the German unification until the first world war was probably the best time for your country.

ITT: Europeans who don't know their own history

Spain was lucky the natives in America didn't have guns.

Besides that, after living out of slaves and colonial gold you haven't been able to develop shit yourselves.

>ITT let me teach you about your own country

If you haven't noticed, we live in peace and the EU is dominated by Germany and its bloc (Netherlands+Austria), while the South is going to shit.

Laughable argument

ITT: germans think we wuz kangs n shiet and call meds filthy arab moors for 201231212 time

yeah, ok my dude

When Spain was conquering the Americas it was also dominating the European battlefields, defeating France, England, the Dutch, Swedish, Bohemian armies and even the Ottomans. Spain was undefeated for 116 years in major battlefields. Yes, eventually it fell out for many circumstances and we lost our Empire, like it happened to every Empire, but I'd say that even if the native americans had guns, which we barely used there (the crossbows were much more used by us as a ranged weapon), I believe they would have still had a hard time, given how the major European powers of the time couldn't stop us with the same technology.

And don't tell me about my own history, Spaniards are behind inventions or early prototypes of things like the gyrocopter (precursor to the helicopter), the submarine, the calculator, the steam engine and many others. The so called father of modern neuroscience and nobel prize winner was a Spaniard, Santiago Ramón y Cajal. Neuroscience is a field full of Spaniards, another Spaniard, Río Ortega, discovered the microglia cell. The RNA molecule was synthesized for the first time by the spanish physician and nobel prize laureate Severo Ochoa, and so on.

And the based Germano-Celts of Britain thrive at all times.

honestly, spain is an embarrassment to europe I'd hate to be such a puny country

>meme flag

Opinion discarded.

Spain was the longest living European Fascist country so according to you wehraboos its pretty based

That is retarded.

not a "wehraboo" fascism is cringe and only works in countries where people are so shitty that they need the government boot on their throats at all times because they are lazy niggers who are predisposed to communism (spain and pretty much all of her colonized areas) or a multicult country where nobody can get along without threat of state violence (singapore).

That's almost Greco-Roman.
Vitruvius and the earlier Hippocratic writings stated that:
central peoples (the Romans and Greeks) were the best race
eastern peoples were sickly
western peoples were healthy
southern peoples were smart but weak
northern peoples were strong but dumb.

They also said that a northerner going south would be at a disadvantage from the environment, but that a southerner going north would gain from it. If only they gained a bullet :/

These writings had some interesting proto-eugenicist ideas.

No med country is prosperous.

The spice are the niggers of Europe. BTFO by Muslims time and time again. Shut up Pedro, you and your shithole country are an embarrassment.

user, I...